Creating a world for OKW

If I search "downloads" for "OKW" or "Fleabottom", I get no result whatsoever. 

And the download link in the first post of this thread is gone.

Erm, where can I download the new version of Fleabottom?

Downloads, "Fleabottom Beta 1 Update 7 May 2016"; never had a link, don`t know how to do that (serious).

• 4 months later...

we`ll need nudist venues ;) and some lots for nudistparties and maybe for the future swingers parties :D

Yep, waiting for the reqiurements for that. Right now I`m struggling to get the FirefighterCareer to work, but some say this is bugged (well, thanks EA!).

Had it working once, guess I`ll have to drop some sims into the world and see if the fires start.....

Ooookay, figured how the FirefighterCareer works: cancel all interactions (even sitting) before clicking the emergency button or the fire truck.

Small and medium fires have a chance of being cancelled when clicking; the big ones, earthquakes etc. can be dealt with.

The mastercheat (testingcheatsenabled) does not seem to have any influence on this.

• 4 weeks later...

Great world so far! I'll be waiting a little longer before I start using it fully (as in fill it entirely with Sims etc.), but guaranteed I'll be using it as my main world once you consider it finished.

I do have a recommendation. Have you heard of the Store Content world "Midnight Hollow"? Spooky place, very gloomy atmosphere. Does the World Creator allow for making an atmosphere as dark and shady as that place? Would be nice to see more dead grass, blacker waters, rotting trees, shadier skies, etc.

It's currently the world I'm using before I eventually swap to yours. Dark, run-down environments are perfect for making a Kinky World.  :)

Great world so far! I'll be waiting a little longer before I start using it fully (as in fill it entirely with Sims etc.), but guaranteed I'll be using it as my main world once you consider it finished.

I do have a recommendation. Have you heard of the Store Content world "Midnight Hollow"? Spooky place, very gloomy atmosphere. Does the World Creator allow for making an atmosphere as dark and shady as that place? Would be nice to see more dead grass, blacker waters, rotting trees, shadier skies, etc.

It's currently the world I'm using before I eventually swap to yours. Dark, run-down environments are perfect for making a Kinky World.  :)

Yep, I know that world, tried it but caused lag (that`s because there are mountains and the game doesn`t like that for some reason).

The dark/shady atmosphere is done with INI and Color Ramps, haven`t had a look into that since it sounded a bit complicated (bit more than just using CAW); if you want to know more about it:

cawster.wordpress.com

there you can find around everything.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Found some info on how to populate an empty world with NPC`s, so I think I`ll give it a try.

Lucky enough, all it needs is some Nraas mods and certain console commands. I`ll not try this with Fleabottom at first since I don`t want it to blow up if things go wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived