One size fits all Armore/Clothing?

Aikagi000

As a question. Would anyone be interested in the concept of making "universal" seperated clothing/armor? due to the multitude of breast sizes and shapes available it seems to be a pain in the butt to find good looking clothing/armor for anything above DMRA or the MUCH less busty HGEC. I currently am using the Milk Slave HGEC top with LL lower. As much as I love running around naked whoopin ass with HUGE boobs. I wouldn't mind running around in some nice armor/outfits and looking chick, while whoopin ass with HUGE boobs.

So my thought is simply something that can attach to anywhere other than the torso but still moves with the body? So this way what ever size boobs you have won't be changed. and obviously made/altered to accommodate for various sizes with one outfit.

Thoughts?

Guest ThatOne

There already are lots of nifs with separate parts for the torso. You can simply remove those and stick whatever cup you want.

Simple 5-seconds work with nifskope.

The meshes that have the entire outfit as one piece can also be made to be "universal" as you say, but you'll need blender for that.

• 8 months later...

As a question. Would anyone be interested in the concept of making "universal" seperated clothing/armor? due to the multitude of breast sizes and shapes available it seems to be a pain in the butt to find good looking clothing/armor for anything above DMRA or the MUCH less busty HGEC. I currently am using the Milk Slave HGEC top with LL lower. As much as I love running around naked whoopin ass with HUGE boobs. I wouldn't mind running around in some nice armor/outfits and looking chick' date=' while whoopin ass with HUGE boobs.

So my thought is simply something that can attach to anywhere other than the torso but still moves with the body? So this way what ever size boobs you have won't be changed. and obviously made/altered to accommodate for various sizes with one outfit.

Thoughts?

[/quote']

nexus, unified bodies, over 250 bod mods breasts for download

As a question. Would anyone be interested in the concept of making "universal" seperated clothing/armor? due to the multitude of breast sizes and shapes available it seems to be a pain in the butt to find good looking clothing/armor for anything above DMRA or the MUCH less busty HGEC. I currently am using the Milk Slave HGEC top with LL lower. As much as I love running around naked whoopin ass with HUGE boobs. I wouldn't mind running around in some nice armor/outfits and looking chick' date=' while whoopin ass with HUGE boobs.

Thoughts?

[/quote']

Well, If you're talking about a setbody spell for clothing, that's not a bad idea. Creating the framework for the spell would be easy (and I'd be happy to build that, and complete with autosetbody reloaded integration).

What won't be easy would be collecting all of the different clothing styles together, getting permissions to use them, categorizing them by body style, and compiling them into an array.

You'd also probably want a bunch of additional clothing conversions for different body styles. Fortunately, I've already written a tool (Clothing Converter) that handles *most* of that (And I've got a big upgrade in the works, to be released shortly).

SetBodyExpanded Already Exists and it's essentially that, it's pretty buggy though, I get CTDs when there are missing nifs.

Just put nifs in meshes\SBE\ instead of meshes\, then cast the spell to change size. It works... ok, but if a nif for a particular size doesn't exist, you'll get missing body. To register new body-sizes/clothing styles you need to edit factions in the esp.

Actually, if someone wanted to make it handle missing nifs nicely (if that's possible?) that would help.

There's a note in the change log that this has been fixed, I'll have to check it out.

I'm thinking about something a little more complicated for a related problem, using NifSE to dynamically merge nifs, so you could have unlimited Tail slots. (so you can wear underwear under a crotchless skirt or a bra underneath a see-through shirt and have it show.) I'll keep people posted on that, it's mostly just a theory at this point.

SetBodyExpanded Already Exists and it's essentially that' date=' it's pretty buggy though, I get CTDs when there are missing nifs.

Just put nifs in meshes\SBE\ instead of meshes\, then cast the spell to change size. It works... ok, but if a nif for a particular size doesn't exist, you'll get missing body. To register new body-sizes/clothing styles you need to edit factions in the esp.

[s']Actually, if someone wanted to make it handle missing nifs nicely (if that's possible?) that would help.[/s]

There's a note in the change log that this has been fixed, I'll have to check it out.

I'm thinking about something a little more complicated for a related problem, using NifSE to dynamically merge nifs, so you could have unlimited Tail slots. (so you can wear underwear under a crotchless skirt or a bra underneath a see-through shirt and have it show.) I'll keep people posted on that, it's mostly just a theory at this point.

You should try the setbody mod made right here by gerra6:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10966

It is has no missing meshes and is NOT buggy. Enjoy!

but SetBodyExpanded isn't a setbody mod (confusing as that may seem).

It changes clothing meshes.

So you can have some NPCs with DMRA, some with A-Cup CLOTHES, and whatnot.

I'm still not sure exactly what problem we're trying to solve, but you're right in pointing out that the "SetBody" problem has pretty much been solved (by that mod)

due to the multitude of breast sizes and shapes available it seems to be a pain in the butt to find good looking clothing/armor for anything above DMRA or the MUCH less busty HGEC.

What won't be easy would be collecting all of the different clothing styles together' date=' getting permissions to use them, categorizing them by body style, and compiling them into an array.

[/quote']

Gathering all the different body styles for every last bit of clothings would be a pain in our asses, but converting tons of clothes to all the different bodies would be a really really serious agony to modders.

Yeah, however, it's pretty good idea if we can find a way to implement SetCloth (or whatever you call it) to SetBody system.

Could it be done? I know at least one thing that I don't know.

Yeah, however, it's pretty good idea if we can find a way to implement SetCloth (or whatever you call it) to SetBody system.

Could it be done? I know at least one thing that I don't know.

SetCloth is a much better name than SetBodyExpanded.

Archived