Merging Plugins

Are you talking about merging multiple mods into one? If so, you need TES4Gecko. Then, when mods are merged, make sure to put all assets (meshes, textures, ect...) into a folder where you will put the new esp that is created.

Yes merging armor and clothes esp is easy with Tes4Gecko.

I did the same. First merge with Tes4Gecko, then I placed all chests in one indoor cell , no running around to find all chests and some chests were at places that have been changed by other mods (So unreachable without console command tcl )

For armor and clothes mods that have those dam chests all over the IC I just put the assets into folders I came up with and made new names for the types of armors then gave them all the values they needed based on what they looked most like i.e. ebony steel iron and so on. Then I put them on the leveled lists and put them in vendors inventories so they would show up in the game world. I hate the idea of all those chests all over the IC and other places.

I merged 12 battle enhancing mods into 1 esp and 28 small realism enhancing mods into 1 and 16 items into 1. Very nice with small mods too, but you have to merge a few, test, then a few more ect... Figure 3 esps replacing 56. 

For armor and clothes mods that have those dam chests all over the IC I just put the assets into folders ...................

They are irritating aren't they? Almost as irritating as the ones that come with a quest script to dump the armour into your inventory at game start. (For more points they do it right at the start of Chargen.)

That's the thorough way to deal with them. I just move them into the testinghall, where they should have been placed anyway.

I suppose it helps the people who can't type coc testinghall.

Archived