change sperm effect into milk effects?

meteor1106

Sorry for my poor english.I came from asia.

I recently thought of that,if someone could make a new version of sperm effects based on the original one but looks like breastmilk spirting out of the boobs!!

I would be glad if I have the ability to do it,but due to the lack of experience...I just can't.

Maybe modifying those dds. files in textures/effects/lovers will work?

Anybody want to try it out?

Sorry for my poor english.I came from asia.

I recently thought of that' date='if someone could make a new version of sperm effects based on the original one but looks like breastmilk spirting out of the boobs!!

I would be glad if I have the ability to do it,but due to the lack of experience...I just can't.

Maybe modifying those dds. files in textures/effects/lovers will work?

Anybody want to try it out?

[/quote']

I am always happy to see language barriers dropped by the internet, wish I could help you with this.

It is and interesting Idea, but would be a lot of trouble to implement, one might be able to localize it to the nipple bones of the BBB body skeleton.. I am not sure, if a PMS emitter can be attacked to the bone.. I doubt it, but OBSE has many commands I have not yet explored.

I can use blender, and Nifskope, but I really don't have the time to attempt something like this..

it would be better done by one of those people who spend most of there time in the graphic's of the game..  They will know better the possibilities of such a graphic's event being done.

Not really something I would need, sort of hurts to think about it..LOL

but I think such things could be used, and are needed.

Well,after spending a few hours editing the dds. files with photoshop,I made something new.

ups28086.jpg

ups28087.jpg

ups28088.jpg

There seems to be some liquid leaking out from two points.

ups28089.jpg

It ends up flowing downward.

ups28090.jpg

I don't know how to remove the effects from this region.

From my own experiments with the splash textures, the game applies them in tiles to cover your entire surface. Maybe if you made the texture file larger (try going all the way up to 4096 x 4096) it wouldn't need to be tiled and only applied once. From there, it's just a matter of adjusting position through trial and error.

I'm not certain though, and it may be that it applies the texture to head and body separately, in which case I'm not sure what could be done.

Thanks for your opinions and suggestions.

Actually' date='I use the size of 4096x4096 instead of the 512 one.

I thought it may apply the texture to head and body separately.

here is my work:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F8QE1DZU

[/quote']

good work i knew someone out there could maybe do it...I have messed with the Effect dds before my self with varying results, the way it lays tile's over the skin makes it really hard to localize the effect.. it would be nice if an emitter could be added to a bone.. the localizing would be much easier.

The effect that are added to Cursed armor, are nif, I am pretty sure if you are talking about the vine's that grow out of the nipple's.  I looked at them some..and yes something like that could be used, as maybe a special animation, but I don't think lover's is set up yet to handle specialanimation folder.. I may be wrong.  But you might add the animation in the callback at the last trigger.. use a timer in a quest script, to turn it off after a short squirting nipple time.

The effect that are added to Cursed armor' date=' are nif, I am pretty sure if you are talking about the vine's that grow out of the nipple's.  I looked at them some..and yes something like that could be used, as maybe a special animation, but I don't think lover's is set up yet to handle specialanimation folder.. I may be wrong.  But you might add the animation in the callback at the last trigger.. use a timer in a quest script, to turn it off after a short squirting nipple time. [/quote']

Nope, i was not talking about the tentacle nifs from the latest 0.8 datas. Sometimes you get the breast squeezing event right after the sleep under certain conditions. I think it's a .kf, meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\wolfzq\breast\breastIdle.kf to be precise.

I believe Estrus's squirting are made the same way, looked very similar.

Guest Donkey

Breast squeezing came directly from sexlivion not cursed armor. Sexlivion was the only mod who first introduced this. later they made better version of the breast squeeze. but that was more a variation of the original one.

I made small clip with new goblin animation + splash screen from fallout 3 it looks like this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzz9cecbl2cl5on

The cum effect that is only a little on your body does look more realistic this way. Then the other one where you are fully covered in it. It is even in your eye's.

here is my work:

[/quote']

Thanks for the upload! Nice work looking from the screenshots.

I was wondering what mod this texture was made for? I have Sexdarkness, and it came with a textures\effects\lovers folder with the same SpermSplash files, but when I replaced it with yours nothing changed in the game, no effects at all during or after sex.

Breast squeezing came directly from sexlivion not cursed armor. Sexlivion was the only mod who first introduced this. later they made better version of the breast squeeze. but that was more a variation of the original one.

I made small clip with new goblin animation + splash screen from fallout 3 it looks like this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzz9cecbl2cl5on

The cum effect that is only a little on your body does look more realistic this way. Then the other one where you are fully covered in it. It is even in your eye's.

oh those new animations look really great!

here is my work:

[/quote']

Thanks for the upload! Nice work looking from the screenshots.

I was wondering what mod this texture was made for? I have Sexdarkness, and it came with a textures\effects\lovers folder with the same SpermSplash files, but when I replaced it with yours nothing changed in the game, no effects at all during or after sex.

Well,it's the xlovers' system,you have to toggle the effect by using lovers setting magic in your game,which is a lesser power magic.It is supposed to be "on" by default,maybe you had it turn off before.

By the way,I am going to be very busy these days and don't have time to develop it further more.Hope someone will make it better,if he has the same interest like me. ;D

• 8 months later...

Archived