Powder Gangers Hostile Bug

revanag

Hello, I started new game to try all the new features of sexout and plugins for it on a "fresh" and I have stupid problem with powder gangers. They are always hostile and shoot me on sight. I mean those guys in NCRCF, it makes me impossible to finish quests taken from Primm ( My kind of time - there is cheriff sitting in NCRCF ) and I can't play sexout tryout. :<

Tried already:

- waiting/sleeping a week - doesn't work

- waitng ingame (with timescale 2000 :D) - nothing

- resetting reputation with "setreputation" console command - nope

Anyone heard about this bug? I know it's bug because I found in google that there were problems like mine on different forums, no luck for solution.

It's first time it happens to me. All I did is I killed Joe Cobb and his band in Goodsprings and killed 2 more Powder Gangers on the road ( they attacked me ). Nothing special, I've always started game like this.

Maan, I don't want to start new game for 18714 time.

I just started a New Game without Sexout in it, Going to put it in latter...But the powder gangers are all hostile to me to and shoot me on sight to?

So Maybe Sexout is not doing it, It meybe some other mod you have in your game doing it?

There are a couple of ways around this...

1. Join Joe Cobb in taking over Goodsprings.

2. Skip the quest, sneak past the random PG on the road, enter NCRCF

3. Help Goodsprings, but DON'T kill any PG, let the townpeople deal with it themselves, hide behind a crate or something. Use looted PG clothes to get past the random guys on the road, enter NCRCF

I also think it isn't sexout fault. Maybe it's other mod fault but it shouldn't be. I have no mod installed which changes the powder gangers.

So far I'm going to start new game (unfortunately) and see if this situation still exists.

@Kashked

Will try your idea number 3 ,thanks.

Just keep in mind that any PG outside of the NCRCF will be hostile to you, so you will need the disguise. Once you get to the prison itself you should be fine, and, assuming you have the SexoutBribes mod installed, will be able to get in at the price of a blowjob.

Guest Loogie

assuming you have the SexoutBribes mod installed' date=' will be able to get in at the price of a blowjob.

[/quote']

That's not part of Bribes that I know of, it's a feature built into Powder Ganger Tryout though. Just felt right to incorporate.

2. Skip the quest' date=' sneak past the random PG on the road, enter NCRCF

[/quote']

This is my SOP whenever starting a new FONV game where I don't want to massacre all the powdergangers. Siding with GS just ruins you for the PG forever.

If you don't do anything with the quest, Joe cobb will hang out there forever, and there will be no PG on the road except the ones at their normal spots.. encampment north, west, etc. They are not hostile on their own, but your companions will shoot at them and turn them hostile.

assuming you have the SexoutBribes mod installed' date=' will be able to get in at the price of a blowjob.

[/quote']

That's not part of Bribes that I know of, it's a feature built into Powder Ganger Tryout though. Just felt right to incorporate.

Didn't know that, but I do know I have had SexoutBribes installed ever since I first started using Sexout, and since it was a project that was started, but never really expanded upon, I though that was basically all that it did. Has that always been part of SexoutTryout? I knew it was in the SI version.

Edit: Well, Sexoutbribes does add the option, actually, it is only one of the two option it does add: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2330

You must have been thinking of some other mod.

Guest Loogie

I don't doubt SexoutBribes adds the option, but it's something I also built int0 Powder Ganger Tryout because the SI version had it and it seemed like the most natural thing to do. I don't run bribes, but I bet if you ran it and Tryout side-to-side there will be two options to give him a beejer.

I don't doubt SexoutBribes adds the option' date=' but it's something I also built int0 Powder Ganger Tryout because the SI version had it and it seemed like the most natural thing to do. I don't run bribes, but I bet if you ran it and Tryout side-to-side there will be two options to give him a beejer.

[/quote']

Nope, as I said,I have been running both togheter for a long long time. Either Tryout or Bribes don't work, or they cancel eachother out in some way, because I only get the one option. Dont have any savegame to experiment with so I couldn't tell you which it is however.

Im having this issue also, however PG on the road including the north camp and the guy on the gate are un-hostile. The PG in the NCRCF are hostile!?

Tried reset faction etc but wondered if there was a reset faction/reputation for the NCRCF itself rather than just PG in general?

Im having this issue also' date=' however PG on the road including the north camp and the guy on the gate are un-hostile. The PG in the NCRCF are hostile!?

Tried reset faction etc but wondered if there was a reset faction/reputation for the NCRCF itself rather than just PG in general?

[/quote']

That sounds weird... Assuming you get permission from Dawes to enter (by bribing him with caps if you dont have any adult mods, or your body if you do and play a female) everyone inside should be friendly. Did you pay Dawes before entering?

This has nothing to do with sexout as i recall, just a thing to do with in-game choices. I know for a fact if you side with Good Springs you'll be on the Powder Gangers bad side for like, forever.

Best option is to just ignore the whole powder ganger take over questline.

LOL it's not like they're going to try taking over anything when you're gone anyways.

Ok, I started again, new playthrough with this advice:

3. Help Goodsprings' date=' but DON'T kill any PG, let the townpeople deal with it themselves, hide behind a crate or something. Use looted PG clothes to get past the random guys on the road, enter NCRCF

[/quote']

And for now everything looks good.

So thanks :)

Why I made this topic to report my problem is that because in my previous playthroughs this never happened. I always killed powder gangers on the road and Joe Cobb and had no problem at NCRCF.

Im having this issue also' date=' however PG on the road including the north camp and the guy on the gate are un-hostile. The PG in the NCRCF are hostile!?

[/quote']

That sounds weird... Assuming you get permission from Dawes to enter (by bribing him with caps if you dont have any adult mods, or your body if you do and play a female) everyone inside should be friendly. Did you pay Dawes before entering?

I do have sexout and sexout based mods running but I dont think they have anything to do with my issue. I cant get to Dewes before the PG within the NCRCF turn to red dots on my map and start attacking, by then even talking to Dewes and gaining entry still results in PG attackin me (because they are already hostile before I can get to Dewes).

There must be a console fix but I cant find one. I will try and eliminate the hostile PG, or stealt boy in and see if the PG in the interior of the buildings are hostile...

There must be a console fix but I cant find one. I will try and eliminate the hostile PG' date=' or stealt boy in and see if the PG in the interior of the buildings are hostile...

[/quote']

try this:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands#Player_Faction_and_Reputation

Thanks, just what i was after. Will try it out later.

[edit] Nope even though im 'liked' in the ncrcr i still get attacked by all but a few of them. wierd.

Archived