Penis Stretching

I've read other topics regarding this issue. One person fixed it by simply reinstalling LAPF, Tried that and it didn't work. Another installed the compatibility patch for LAPF and Set body and once again it didn't work. Someone else had to install the "controllable skeleton" from a mod on the nexus, tried that and it still didn't work. 

Simply with the LAPF skeleton I have issues with bbb and penis stretching, and without it It's just the penis stretching issue. If I have the correct skeletons then why am I having these issues?

First, of all, make sure you replaced the correct skeleton.nif. There's one in the 1st person and _male folders. If that's done, try replacing the clothes folder that's in the LAPF meshes folder. I doubt that's the issue, but it's all I can think of.

Actually, one other thought. Reinstall your body(Without the skeleton.nif of course) and see if that fixes it.

The body mod that I have uses BBB, so without the proper skeleton, the stretching breasts will occur.

Also, I don't know if this will help but before this stretching issue occurred I was getting errors like this:

Lovers: ERROR!!

xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosInd-

ex not found SPos=#          

This happened to me before ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46549-lovers-error/ )and I fixed it by installing the Daedra Sutra thingy, so I tried it again and that's when the penis stretching glitch started happening.

Well, I'm basically running out of ideas here, but LAPF's skeleton works with all of the BBB mods I've used. Maybe your body mod's using another form of bouncing breasts, and that's what's throwing things off? See about installing a new body mod, replacing the LAPF skeleton, and then trying. That's the only thing I can think of right now.

LAPF's skeleton should and does work fine for everyone else.

Reinstall the skeleton, then run TESMM's BSA Redirection.

The Lovers error you are getting is the game attempting to select a position you don't have an animation installed for; for example, you have an error telling you pos 54 is missing.

Go to the Daedra Sutra, find a pose you like. Manually rename all nine files, plus any additional static mesh files, to using the 54 prefix as required and put them in the appropriate folders in your data folder.

It really isn't rocket science.

I already fixed the error, its just that after fixing it was when I started getting the stretching issue. I've tried reinstalling the LAPF skeleton guys, I can post pictures if you want me to if you don't believe me.

I have No idea why it's doing this when I clearly have the proper skeleton. I've tried everything but nothing works D:

The LAPF Skeleton is BBB, Lovers sex aniamtions have BBB

The LAPF Skeleton is Growlf's Universal Skeleton with  additional Penis and Butt Bones. The LAPF Skeleton is compatible with all BBB armor-clothes Mods and the real High heel Mod.

With LAPF you MUST have the LAPF Skeleton.

Have you checked your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ? Do you have the entry in your Oblivion ini ?

Read my yellow Link below. Oblivion installtion before you install Lovers/LAPF and archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection and how to check the ini.

! Hope you don't have Oblivion in C:\program files   !

Oblivion is not installed in C:/program files, and honestly I don't know what to do at this point. With the LAPF skeletons I still get penis stretching and bbb stretching, without it ( and with the skeleton that comes with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442/?)penises still stretch infinitely but bbb does not.

and yes I did do the archive invalidate thingy:

sArchiveList=..\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

Seems like people still suffer penis stretching problem every now and then.

LAPF skeleton should be compatible with just about every clothing and body mod unless that mod itself is terribly outdated.

Why do you have ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa? Don't use that, it's ancient.

So instead: sArchiveList=..\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa?

EDIT: Doing this made the penis appear! So that's one obstacle down, but my character's breasts still stretch to infinity, what should I do?

Like that, yes.

And, this shouldn't be happening, but... see if the oblivion - meshes.bsa's last modified date is more recent than your skeleton.nif. That makes every known archive invalidation method useless.

*Edit*

Wait what?  LAPF skeleton is working but not for BBB? only partially working? That's really weird.

The BSA was last modified Monday, April 27, 2015, 11:39:04 PM, the skeleton's is Sunday, May 05, 2013, 7:14:35 PM

That sounds bad. Why the bsa file's timestamp is 2015. I believe you are using at least one of obmm and wrye bash, both have a feature to redate them.

Wrye should redate them to 2006-01-01 or something when you switch to the bash installer tab.

OBMM... err, I just don't remember how. Sorry.

Maybe he accidentally used the wrong archive invalidate (bsa Alteration)

And today I read something about "after installing a patch the game use the bsa files again instead of the loose Folders"

to fix it use "Reset BSA Timestamps"

So perhaps he installed a Oblivion patch after he used the archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection for the first time ?

Honestly the only thing I can think of is when I unpacked the bsa to get a particular file to use in the CS, I don't know if that would change the date modified time stamp but it's the only thing I can think of and the only time I touched the bsa's.

and I did not install an oblivion patch after doing the archive invalidate for the first time, I did install the unofficial oblivion patch + unofficial shivering isles patch a while ago but that was before I did the archive invalidate thing.

Usually not.

If you do not unpack bsa and pack the loose folders (create/overwrite the original bsa)

If you use "Utilities" - "BSA browser"  and extract the files you want it should not change the date of the bsa.

Oblivion the mysterious being. ;)

Archived