[idea] Sexlab Armors

everforever

Probably it will not be possible to do this for all NPCs but it might be possible to do this to the player and followers.

During sex player and followers will equip a different version of your armor.

For example:

My follower uses this armor

post-84553-0-44425800-1431532313_thumb.jpg

During the sex animation will equip this armor

post-84553-0-71800500-1431531907_thumb.gif

and aggressive animations will use this armor

post-84553-0-31127500-1431532371_thumb.gif

For males will activate the option

Equipped Armor:
Revealing

from SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

The idea is if you are having sex in public places, will equip a different version of your armor.

It's a great idea but maybe for the aggressive animations you keep the armor who is torn apart and will lose some stats and you need to use smithing to get it back to normal. Exemple : you have a a torn apart leather armor because you have been rape and you use a bit of leather and leather strips to get it back to normal. (sorry if my english is bad)

It's a great idea but maybe for the aggressive animations you keep the armor who is torn apart and will lose some stats and you need to use smithing to get it back to normal. Exemple : you have a a torn apart leather armor because you have been rape and you use a bit of leather and leather strips to get it back to normal. (sorry if my english is bad)

ok idea. but it be easier to just remove the pants/skirt during the animation. similar to the DD integration device hider options

This idea sounds aweosme! Would you be able to make your armor open for download?

Sorry but this armor is not finished yet.

to finish it I would have to use Blender.

And I have no idea how to use it.

and you certainly don't want to use an unfinished armor.

This idea sounds aweosme! Would you be able to make your armor open for download?

I would beg to differ :P

It looks great, I'd love to try it too.

I would beg to differ :P

It looks great, I'd love to try it too.

It's certainly one of the most glorious pieces of sexy Armor I've seen in a long time and perfectly fitting for the Char I was about to start. Dang.

I love the armor already, how is it unfinished? Its very sexy.

Because it is not a Standalone

just replace armor.

I don't know how to make Standalone.

And because of this

post-84553-0-29783300-1432138314_thumb.jpg

this only happened to me once before the CTD, but it can always happen to you

post-84553-0-64999400-1432138419_thumb.jpg

ok idea. but it be easier to just remove the pants/skirt during the animation. similar to the DD integration device hider options

The only way to remove them is to either have 4 meshes of the armour instead of 2, (2 without panties) Or make panties their own armour part right?

I'd do anything for that armor, and I see.

You could ask for help, amybe one of the people who know what to do would help out?

With the new version of Outfit Studio 2.5 makes parts of the armor invisible.

post-84553-0-63216300-1432306304_thumb.jpg

I am now seriously considering post the link

for anyone who wants to test it or finish it.

That is a nice armor!

On topic, I've found some ways to replicate this with armors that come in lots of pieces... for instance, there's one called 'Scrap Armor' where the top and bottoms are separate pieces. Sexlab allows you to customize which slots do/don't get removed for consensual and aggressive sex, so it's pretty easy to only have the bottom piece removed for aggressive sex (since logic would say that the bandit or whomever is trying to get to his prize as quickly as possible), while for consensual sex, my character removes everything except her boots (personal kink). There are other armors like this, though not a ton... still seems easier than trying to swap armor meshes, if not as cool.

Archived