Physics working but no collision

UrbanGhetto

Hello everyone,

As the title says I am having trouble with the HDT Physics, the jiggling animations for boobs and butt is working but I have no collision with boobs when using Sexy idle animation.

Mods used :

- CBBE 3.4b (And an HDT body generated with Bodyslide)

- Sexy idle Animations

HDT Physics Extension v14.28

HDT Breast And Butt Physics (Loremonger - With collision)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS (Groovtama's XPMS Extended 2.63)... this is the nexus version I don't know if this changes anything.

- FNIS

My load order is correct in Mod Organizer.

I really don't know where this problem comes from and how I can fix it, I've heard of a Havok Object in some topics but this object can't be found anywhere anymore so I guess it is not needed anymore.

Thank you for your futur answers.

Did you install it correctly?

What body are you using?

I use CBBE 3.4b (And an HDT body generated with Bodyslide, I also tried with a TBBP body, same), please read the mods used in my first post so you can know where this issue could come from.

I installed the Bounce and Jiggles 5.0 Exaggerated TBBP Only so that I don't have to go with all those belly and weapon physics stuff and it is loaded after the body and HDT Physics Extension (that's what is said basically in the install instructions)

I'm no expert, I just telling what worked for me. I was asking about the body so if it was the same as mine I know it should have worked.

I had TBBP_Belly and it worked great with collision even on the belly and sos. Make sure you had all the requirements and follow all the steps when installing and should work.

I'm no expert, I just telling what worked for me. I was asking about the body so if it was the same as mine I know it should have worked.

I had TBBP_Belly and it worked great with collision even on the belly and sos. Make sure you had all the requirements and follow all the steps when installing and should work.

Well I just reinstalled it following the exact installation steps and it's still the same problem  :-/  I guess there's some little detail somewhere in some other mod that needs to be checked.

If you have physics in your game you obviously installed the hdt part correctly. Collision will only work if a mesh(your CBBE body) is connected to a set of controllers.....in the xml files. Currently, there are 2 methods: hdt.xml or hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml 

Regarding the Havok Object, it is a method to connect the xml file to your body, without actually replacing your body. This object can be equipped and enables collision quite effectively. Other methods attach the xml to hands, feet and head.

If you are unable to look at your mesh file or are unsure if it is connected to the right xml (Collision enabled xmls tend to be larger in size) you could always install the Havok Object mod and cheat it into your inventory. There is also a mod that adds it to NPCs.

This mod has everything you need to understand this and get it working. You could LITERALLY unzip it to your Data folder, activate the HDT Havok Object.esp and collision would work. It has the body files, the hdt plugins with custom edits including collision and even bodyslide files for you to play with. You will have to get the havok object in your inventory and equip it before the hands will affect the breasts.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Archived