DOA5LR Real Nude Mod for Honoka,Christie and Sarah (not finished yet)

muhades

Here's a repack i did using some of my textures and from (holden and mk40). This one includes Honoka and Christie (3DM); some of the girls is from timmyc's enhanced version.

holdenmcclure >> http://www.loverslab.com/forum/25-adult-gaming/

timmyc >> http://www.loverslab.com/forum/25-adult-gaming/

Btw only one version for Pai as always.

attachicon.gifd5lrwpbsv2.5.7z

is it just me or are the models used here have larger busts than before?

If these are from 3dm it's possible they're sourced from Timmyc's 'milk plus' set, which is obviously (from the title) a set of larger busts for the girls. The original set is now available from Timmy's thread on this board of course if you want it. 

Edit: lol I need to learn to read better- yes, some of these are the 'expanded' milk plus girls.

Here's a repack i did using some of my textures and from (holden and mk40). This one includes Honoka and Christie (3DM); some of the girls is from timmyc's enhanced version.

holdenmcclure >> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doa5lr-holdens-mods/?p=1146727

timmyc >> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-updated-081415/?p=1279582

Btw only one version for Pai as always.

attachicon.gifd5lrwpbsv2.5.7z

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry the delay, the work and a little problem of "Trigger Finger" dont let me work on this for a while anyway.

I have fix the neck issue , i let you 3 shot to ccompare 1.- Old Version 2.-Tecmo Original 3.- New Version.

Someone request me one with pubes so, here is, i dont know much about this (maybe someone more skilled could do it better)

post-802683-0-83231700-1443818175_thumb.jpg

post-802683-0-51462300-1443818206_thumb.jpg

post-802683-0-89256700-1443818223_thumb.jpg

post-802683-0-51856300-1443818276_thumb.jpg

SARAH Ver3.rar

SARAH PUBES.rar

Sorry the delay, the work and a little problem of "Trigger Finger" dont let me work on this for a while anyway.

I have fix the neck issue , i let you 3 shot to ccompare 1.- Old Version 2.-Tecmo Original 3.- New Version.

Someone request me one with pubes so, here is, i dont know much about this (maybe someone more skilled could do it better)

Great work. Please fix the issues of the butt and waistline area. Then it'll be perfect  :)

Great work. Please fix the issues of the butt and waistline area. Then it'll be perfect  :)

The waistline i think can be fixed, just to make the cut of the legs a little more low, but what problem have the butt??

The hair issue i still dont know how to fix that. (and is just visible in 1 victory pose),  maybe later can be fixed.

please tell me the problem you find then maybe i can fix it.

post-802683-0-68225300-1443834792_thumb.jpg

The waistline i think can be fixed, just to make the cut of the legs a little more low, but what problem have the butt??

The hair issue i still dont know how to fix that. (and is just visible in 1 victory pose),  maybe later can be fixed.

What I meant was this strange shadow on the butt.

post-36775-0-62647200-1443836559_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-03_00001.jpg

Ok the strange shadows it´s fixed, also i did a little retouch so the butt don´t look so square. i would like to make butt crack a little more deeper then look more realistic, well maybe some day.

DLC when all the issue (except the hair issue) get fixed.

Please tell me if you find  something else.

post-802683-0-73299200-1443844524_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-10-03_00001.jpg

Ok the strange shadows it´s fixed, also i did a little retouch so the butt don´t look so square. i would like to make butt crack a little more deeper then look more realistic, well maybe some day.

DLC when all the issue (except the hair issue) get fixed.

Now it looks great. Thanks. Please release the TMC files (like before) also when you release it. BTW I don't think anymore issues left now.

Lol there's hardly a need for you to apologise! It is YOU doing US a favour after all! Thanks for your hard work, this will fill the last gap in my nude roster, and do so very nicely by the look of it. Cheers to you good sir.

(Ran out of rep points for the day, so I'll have to owe you the rep til tomorrow haha, hope you don't mind!)

ok  is seen no more issue are reported, then i will update.

this time is fixed  the waistline and a shadow in the butt.

Sorry for all the problems.

There is nothing to sorry about. Nothing becomes perfect at start. Actually we should say thank you for making this. Just a little question. If I use a different texture that was made for your first version of the mod, will there be any issues? I mean you have edited just the meshes to fix the issues right? Thanks again for your amazing work.  :)

There is nothing to sorry about. Nothing becomes perfect at start. Actually we should say thank you for making this. Just a little question. If I use a different texture that was made for your first version of the mod, will there be any issues? I mean you have edited just the meshes to fix the issues right? Thanks again for your amazing work.  :)

Nevermind. I figured that out.

P.D. i make a little retouch in the butt crack, but isn´t seen  much diferent. oh well.

Here is the DLC i used the the slot 13 and 14.

I can see the butt crack also. It's nicely done.  :P

thanks, i dited the model, the texture is from mr. Harry Palmer (thanks you harry) so can you edit the texture freely, if you make a better texture with pubes please share  it.

Actually I was using this mod's Sarah texture. It was using your v1 of Sarah nude mod with a better nipple texture. As there are no conflicts between the textures I am using the same textures with your current version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51275-doa5lr-all-nude-girls-in-one-pack/

thanks, i dited the model, the texture is from mr. Harry Palmer (thanks you harry) so can you edit the texture freely, if you make a better texture with pubes please share  it.

Actually I was using this mod's Sarah texture. It was using your v1 of Sarah nude mod with a better nipple texture. As there are no conflicts between the textures I am using the same textures with your current version.

i like the pubes, definily are better than the one a make  but i don´t like the nipples.  It will be great if someone like mk40, holden or galhound

could make a proper skin for this girl, though for that I am asking too much.

i like the pubes, definily are better than the one a make  but i don´t like the nipples.  It will be great if someone like mk40, holden or galhound

could make a proper skin for this girl, though for that I am asking too much.

Yes you are right, the nipples could be more natural colored. But I like it better than the default one's. Because it's too generic for me. Yes the pubes are great, although I don't use pubic hair version.

P.D. i make a little retouch in the butt crack, but isn´t seen  much diferent. oh well.

Here is the DLC i used the the slot 13 and 14.

Great work Mario80. At the end I think I've done all costumes of the story mode.

I guess there's no problem to share it with everyone.

post-26120-0-65187800-1444487137_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-08689300-1444487141_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-46232900-1444487144_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-36916000-1444487147_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-48794800-1444487149_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-39594700-1444487153_thumb.jpg

Archived