DOA5LR All Nude Girls in ONE PACK!!!

Deadpool_69

Okay, I'm not gonna reupload it here. Because actually, I need help. 

Could someone please provide me with the DLC Pack for the 3dmgame link below? The rar is available on baidu.com, but I don't want to create an account because it requires giving out your mobile phone to a foreign country, which I will not do at all.

So if someone who has a baidu account and has downloaded the DLC pack to the following link below, could please reupload it here so the rest of us are saved the trouble from giving out our phone numbers to China and feel safe from disaster? Thank you so much.

Link to DLC Pack:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4890171&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D21581%26typeid%3D21581%26orderby%3Ddateline

Okay, I'm not gonna reupload it here. Because actually, I need help. 

Could someone please provide me with the DLC Pack for the 3dmgame link below? The rar is available on baidu.com, but I don't want to create an account because it requires giving out your mobile phone to a foreign country, which I will not do at all.

So if someone who has a baidu account and has downloaded the DLC pack to the following link below, could please reupload it here so the rest of us are saved the trouble from giving out our phone numbers to China and feel safe from disaster? Thank you so much.

Link to DLC Pack:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4890171&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D21581%26typeid%3D21581%26orderby%3Ddateline

61565102.jpg

Could you reword the title? This is like misleading!

Edit:

Downloaded it.

Tested the mod. Nicely done. It's got Sarah, Christie and Honoka with and without pubic hair. No visible neck seams. But the stocking mod crashes.

tell me what else you want to know.

Update:

The neck seam line issues are all fixed.........except for Honoka.  You can still see a faint difference in the textures.

Okay. I noticed also another thing, the modder kind of reversed the order of Kasumi's/Hitomi's etc hairstyle in nude mode. Aside from that and the stockings mode crashing, it's no different from galhounds.

It's all here at loverslab 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47488-doa5lr-real-nude-mode-refined-version/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1287293

So for those asking for a link check Holden's thread.

Okay. I noticed also another thing, the modder kind of reversed the order of Kasumi's/Hitomi's etc hairstyle in nude mode. Aside from that and the stockings mode crashing, it's no different from galhounds.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47488-doa5lr-real-nude-mode-refined-version/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1287293

I try stocking mods with Ayane and Kasumi, and it's working just fine.

Do you have another DLC mod installed?

I try it only with that 2 folder (654326 & 654327) and official DLCs.

I need Sarah to be included in the DLC pack. And I already downloaded the pack that contained all 17 girls. 

But now I need help repacking. I opened the .bcm file containing the pack above in the DLC tool editor, but it won't let me add the nude Sarah mod by mario80 because the option below the characters window is grayed out. If someone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

I try stocking mods with Ayane and Kasumi, and it's working just fine.

Do you have another DLC mod installed?

I try it only with that 2 folder (654326 & 654327) and official DLCs.

It crashes the game when I select the slot. What's weird is that those two were the only folders aside from the regular folders. Must be a glitch. Anyway I'll try to  put up a pack including TimmyC's and some other 3DM mods that are stable. Give me 12 hours.........

Note:

This includes all of TimmyCs goodies, NGRE Kasumi and a no pan Hitomi grass shack and the aforementioned pack the other members keeps on asking me to upload.

These don't crash the game as far as my PC is concerned. I'll also include 3DM notepad.

• 5 months later...

Archived