DOA5LR Real Nude Mod for Honoka,Christie and Sarah (not finished yet)

muhades

Hey Guys,

This mod is not made by me or something,but i found it on another Page and just want to share it with you.

Its NOT working fine ( u can see on the screens ) ,but im sharing it because i hope somebody here can work with them and make em look good smile.png

Sarah's Head is not fitting perfect
post-789131-0-59133400-1429943819_thumb.jpg
Christie's Head also
post-789131-0-88175400-1429943854_thumb.jpg
Honoka's Neck is missing
post-789131-0-03610700-1429943875_thumb.jpg
and her Legs/Arms are some kind of "displaced"
post-789131-0-46379400-1429943891_thumb.jpg
Looks creepy somehow :/ well,as i said,i hope you guys can work with it.Greets smile.png

Download:
4206931.rar

Sorry to say, but there is nothing that can be done to these to make them look good. By the time we have the tools or knowledge to fix these, we will have the same to make REAL mods of these missing characters.

Don't be so negative. We don't know that for sure yet. But I do know someone in gamevixenzone who's totally capable of fixing these meshes, especially Honoka's body.

Sorry to say, but there is nothing that can be done to these to make them look good. By the time we have the tools or knowledge to fix these, we will have the same to make REAL mods of these missing characters.

Don't be so negative. We don't know that for sure yet. But I do know someone in gamevixenzone who's totally capable of fixing these meshes, especially Honoka's body.

That would be Harry Palmer, who has specifically said that he is done doing nude models for this game and specifically said that he didn't care for Honoka, so he didn't work on her model at all. Also, ALL of the characters in the OP of this topic are derivatives of Harry's work and in no way real WIP's of those characters. We will just have to wait until someone figures out how to do it (or learns it from Harry, as he is starting to show how he did it, despite the games he is playing with his teaching "methods") that will be willing to complete the cast.

That would be Harry Palmer, who has specifically said that he is done doing nude models for this game and specifically said that he didn't care for Honoka, so he didn't work on her model at all. Also, ALL of the characters in the OP of this topic are derivatives of Harry's work and in no way real WIP's of those characters. We will just have to wait until someone figures out how to do it (or learns it from Harry, as he is starting to show how he did it, despite the games he is playing with his teaching "methods") that will be willing to complete the cast.

Actually, I know someone else from GVZ whose totally capable of fixing these meshes. Idk exactly how to pronounce his username since he's from a foreign country, but all I know is that he's just as good with meshes as Harry. He can fix these meshes; we just need to be patient and wait.

It's impossible to finish those from what I understand. Geometry cant be removed or added to a mesh unless someone makes an importer/exporter that can append new meshes with UVs. The same problem occured on the console versions, the meshes for Honoka and Tengu are missing geometry on the chest and crotch/butt area. The existing tools and the conversions don't include weights or bones, so the most you can get away with is moving some verts around.

what about the XPS models out there?  they have nude models for all the girls (including honoka),  surely someone out there can convert those back into the format they came from originally,  it's way to complicated for me but I do have all the XPS nudes if anyone is able to do anything with them.

what about the XPS models out there?  they have nude models for all the girls (including honoka),  surely someone out there can convert those back into the format they came from originally,  it's way to complicated for me but I do have all the XPS nudes if anyone is able to do anything with them.

The original wasn't based off of a game edit...

• 2 weeks later...

Just need a fully complete Honoka mod and my set is complete.. t_t the missing neck thing is depressing

How would it be complete? We would still be missing Christie, Sarah, and Nyotengu.

That's why I said my set, I personally don't really care too much for those other 3 characters. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hope somone could come with a totally nude mode for all the females or at least fix the existing ones, i wonder why no more total nude mods are made these days

Theres a wonderful mod pack that has every girl nude including the long awaited Honoka. However Sarah still gets no love for some reason. Shes practically the only girl without a fixed nude body. Perhaps people just overlooked her b/c she has a low popularity rate compared to others or no one bothered a demand for it. Ironically I have her nude on the Xbox360 version of the original DOA5 ofcourse she was using Kasumi's nude body but the skin still matched her. mod pack here. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4811372-1-1.html

i hope somone could come with a totally nude mode for all the females or at least fix the existing ones, i wonder why no more total nude mods are made these days

Theres a wonderful mod pack that has every girl nude including the long awaited Honoka. However Sarah still gets no love for some reason. Shes practically the only girl without a fixed nude body. Perhaps people just overlooked her b/c she has a low popularity rate compared to others or no one bothered a demand for it. Ironically I have her nude on the Xbox360 version of the original DOA5 ofcourse she was using Kasumi's nude body but the skin still matched her. mod pack here. http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5-lr-nude-mod-plus-costume-2199/

hmm maybe i need new glasses but i dont see Christie full nude in there ? Would be nice to have the tmc files as well, that large mod pack makes the use of other dlcs practicaly impossible due to sloot crashes.

Theres a wonderful mod pack that has every girl nude including the long awaited Honoka. However Sarah still gets no love for some reason. Shes practically the only girl without a fixed nude body. Perhaps people just overlooked her b/c she has a low popularity rate compared to others or no one bothered a demand for it. Ironically I have her nude on the Xbox360 version of the original DOA5 ofcourse she was using Kasumi's nude body but the skin still matched her. mod pack here. http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5-lr-nude-mod-plus-costume-2199/

hmm maybe i need new glasses but i dont see Christie full nude in there ? Would be nice to have the tmc files as well, that large mod pack makes the use of other dlcs practicaly impossible due to sloot crashes.

Sorry about that wrong link. The confusion was that the link I posted previously was used as a base to this one

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4811372-1-1.html

This pack has all girls except Sarah nude including Christie and Honoka and modded outfits aswell.

You'll need to make an account on that site in order to download other cool mods, the link is here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=474121291&uk=269129366

Sorry about that wrong link. The confusion was that the link I posted previously was used as a base to this one

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4811372-1-1.html

This pack has all girls except Sarah nude including Christie and Honoka and modded outfits aswell.

You'll need to make an account on that site in order to download other cool mods, the link is here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=474121291&uk=269129366

Is there a simple way to register with Baidu without using mobile phone number, reluctant to give out my mobile number to places in my own country (let alone foreign places where I'd incur international call rates)

Archived