On 2/16/2019 at 7:34 PM, Sephbold said:

Guys, I fixed the issue!?

"Underpants" is incompatible with "Skyrim Souls". I opened the source scripts and found this:

function PutPanties( )

;if Utility.IsInMenuMode() ;;only when player take armor
	;Debug.Notification("Puting Panties!")

With some google research I got this info:

Which made it click. 

Hello, when you say u fix the issue u mean, you had to uninstall "Skyrim Souls" or did you find a way around it? if its the latter and if it isn't much trouble, would you mind elaborating on how u fix it, as i have 0 experience when it comes to modifying mods that use scripts.

• 3 months later...

I tried converting this mod to SE but there are a few problems:

1. The "percent clothed" option cannot be changed. I can change the nude chance though

2. The underwear disappears a few seconds after the body is looted

3. The "male" and "female" tabs of the MCM are always empty

For #2 I tried using LOOT to see if my load order might be the problem but it didn't change anything. I'm not using any other mods right now except for CBBE and SOS. Is there a script that needs to be edited?

Could someone post a ported version? This mod was submitted 4 years ago and the author doesn't appear to be around. I think this should qualify as abandoned, allowing it to be ported and shared with credit to the original.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, randomuser25679 said:

1. The "percent clothed" option cannot be changed. I can change the nude chance though

I have these problems on the normal skyrim.

Does anyone have a solution or another mod that does the same thing please?

Because if this works like said in the description, that would be amazing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/15/2017 at 12:01 AM, deblueseven said:

Dosen't work for me, the items are in the male and female sections and set to hundred while nude chance is to 0 so then why has no NPC had any cloting thus far?

Update: I found a fix, I was using the "Animations" mod which adds animations to a lot of things like LOOTING, and that was the issue, is conflicted and didn't add underwear with the animation so I disabled it, a shame though, unless maybe if I put it after in the load order? 

I have this problem, too. Even if everything is set to 100 and nude chance to 0 there is still no underwear. And I don't have many more mods installed than the necessary ones. I am using the Natural Bikini mod recommended but whenever I try to equip one the game crashes. Maybe it has to do with that.

• 4 months later...

Anybody have an understanding of how the chances work? I can't math out how 5 nude chances and 10 clothed chances ends up as 33% as stated in the description. The mod works, i'm just trying to tweak all my MCM settings before this new playthrough.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For some reason, this is suddenly not working. It worked in my previous playthrough with the same setup, but in this one, I too am getting the issue where it adds the underwear to the dead NPC's inventory, but they never actually equip it. 

The power is on.

The find underwear option is off.

The male nude chance is set to 0.

The male SOS underwear is listed in the males section and set to 100.

Males are ALWAYS naked with underwear in their inventory.

• 9 months later...

This mod suddenly stopped working for me.  It was working fine but then the assignments for male and female disappeared, and although I can select new ones and click add they never show up under "male" or "female" tabs in the MCM.  console is saying something about accessing an item that does not exist.

Tried reinstalling the mod, and jc containers, no luck.  Anyone know what could be wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like this mod.  I just have one request.  Would you be able to make a second download file besides the original Underpants that is a version of that mod where the npcs receive underwear from the MCM list anytime there chest slot becomes empty for whatever reason?  That would go really well with some of the armor strip mods out there ?!  And with 2 different versions of Underpants to choose from the people who only want the underpants to trigger when looting bodies would still have that option ?.  I've set the underwear chances to 100% for both sexes and it only triggers when looting dead bodies.

Edited by SkyTem
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, randomuser25679 said:

I tried converting this mod to SE but there are a few problems:

2. The underwear disappears a few seconds after the body is looted

For #2 I tried using LOOT to see if my load order might be the problem but it didn't change anything. I'm not using any other mods right now except for CBBE and SOS. Is there a script that needs to be edited?

Could someone post a ported version? This mod was submitted 4 years ago and the author doesn't appear to be around. I think this should qualify as abandoned, allowing it to be ported and shared with credit to the original.

Thanks!

Yess. I agree. It's a pity that noone try to port this mod. I have found different mods around and the most similar to that is Smalls:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28978

But Smalls only put random underwear when the NPC is dead.

I wish someone will port this great mod.