• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I decided to give this mod a go after my GF complained about all the nekkid bodies laying around. I love that I can choose any underwear from any mod to use with this one. Very cleverly designed system to support that kudos. I would love a "batch" add option though, perhaps instead of detecting armor under the cross hair it forms a list of any armor that is picked up during the armor detection process. Just a thought.

I did manage to find a CTD bug with this mod during my playthrough. When you look the armor off of a Falmer more often than not the game will crash to desktop when UnderPants attempts to equip the new underwear. Granted my game is currently HEAVILY modded, but i'd imagine this would happen to anyone since falmer are not set up to have anything equipped on their bodies. Other creatures that might cause this bug (not sure since I haven't tested them yet) would be transformed werewolves / werebears or any lootable creature that defaults to having a "body" slot equipped but does not display it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dosen't work for me, the items are in the male and female sections and set to hundred while nude chance is to 0 so then why has no NPC had any cloting thus far?

Update: I found a fix, I was using the "Animations" mod which adds animations to a lot of things like LOOTING, and that was the issue, is conflicted and didn't add underwear with the animation so I disabled it, a shame though, unless maybe if I put it after in the load order? 

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if it would be possible to change this mod or make one similar to this where the npc getting underwear receives them any time their equiped armor/clothing becomes unequiped?  Additionally it would be really cool if when the npc received that particular underwear the npc's default naked texture would change to the item/texture given to them with underpants.  Would be even cooler if you had the option to add the various underwear/lingerie" textures you have installed to the underpants list through the MCM menu.  It would work really well that way with any of the mods for Dibellas Compulsion, Eli's Knock Their Boots off Fus Ro Dah, The Unspontaneous Combustion spell with it's cool Exposing Wind spell, or any spell that strips npcs really :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is great, thank you. Works perfectly with other mods, Defeat etc. (Which to answer previous poster is why it would NOT be good for this mod to kick in under other circumstances!) The slight delay and the odd toon missed is totally worth it for the mod to work as perfectly as it does with other mods. The select underwear (or anything else you'd like:) is great. Slow of course to set up, but anyone that understands anything at all about how bodies work (unp, 7, ccbe, and and and and of course body slide most of all) gets how perfect a solution you have found. Thanks for this mod!

• 2 months later...

first post says its special edition compatible but when i install, the game wont launch. Anyone get this to work on SE?

Also it is nearly impossible to get get regular looking underwear that isnt a thong or lingerie. I just want underwear for both sexes that can be removed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@periselene I would like to suggest that since you are using for this modification JContainers why not add an import/export settings function which saves as a JSON file. That way the UnderPants underwear items list and other settings can be maintained and re-established quickly. This is important when running mods like "Ashes - A Simple and Configurable Death Mod" or "Dead is Dead". But especially for "Dead is Dead" due to the fact that each player character has but one life and once it is over then it is also over for that character. With no reload take backs requiring a new character from scratch each time working back up to where you were before. In addition to re-setting up all of the configuration settings of the mods from before.

So this modification without this feature will have to manually setup every time a new character is created. Which could potentially be several if a mod like either of these is used. In addition to a mod profiles based setup.

• 1 month later...

I ported this to SSE and works beautifully. Is the only stable mod that i managed to work in SSE, and since the underwear is added when undressing the NPC, instead to have a complex system to add underwear with special slots, is very compatible with any underwear mod. (im currently using a ported version of armored bikinis, and SOS underwear). The only setback is that the character is like half second naked before the underwear is added to the NPC, but i can live with that.

Why dont you post this in Nexus?

On 7/9/2018 at 9:07 PM, Tenebris305 said:

first post says its special edition compatible but when i install, the game wont launch. Anyone get this to work on SE?

Also it is nearly impossible to get get regular looking underwear that isnt a thong or lingerie. I just want underwear for both sexes that can be removed.

No, the first post does NOT say it's Special Edition Compatible.  A BLANK value next to the title means that there is NO INFORMATION about SE compatibility.  The text and formatting don't make that readily evident which is why so many people make this mistake.

However as can be seen by other messages posted here (like the one right before this post) it can be converted and used with SE.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:39 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@periselene I would like to suggest that since you are using for this modification JContainers why not add an import/export settings function which saves as a JSON file. That way the UnderPants underwear items list and other settings can be maintained and re-established quickly. This is important when running mods like "Ashes - A Simple and Configurable Death Mod" or "Dead is Dead". But especially for "Dead is Dead" due to the fact that each player character has but one life and once it is over then it is also over for that character. With no reload take backs requiring a new character from scratch each time working back up to where you were before. In addition to re-setting up all of the configuration settings of the mods from before.

So this modification without this feature will have to manually setup every time a new character is created. Which could potentially be several if a mod like either of these is used. In addition to a mod profiles based setup.

The author hasn't logged into LL since May of last year.  I would say that's pretty good evidence that if you want any changes to the mod you'll either have to do it yourself or convince someone else to do it. 

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The author hasn't logged into LL since May of last year.  I would say that's pretty good evidence that if you want any changes to the mod you'll either have to do it yourself or convince someone else to do it. 

Can we post this in Nexus? Giving credit to the author of course. I ask since i dont really know LoversLabs rules about posting mods from this page in Nexus.

2 hours ago, Merca9996 said:

Can we post this in Nexus? Giving credit to the author of course. I ask since i dont really know LoversLabs rules about posting mods from this page in Nexus.

No. It would be against the rules on Nexus among other reasons.

Why do you need to find this mod on Nexus anyway?  It's perfectly fine right here. 

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

No. It would be against the rules on Nexus among other reasons.

Why do you need to find this mod on Nexus anyway?  It's perfectly fine right here. 

Oh is not like a need to find it, i already have it, but some ppl on nexus doenst know about this mod, or dont know how to port it to SSE, so i want it to share. But if is against the rules then nothing to do about it haha

Thanks for your reply

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 10:45 PM, Merca9996 said:

I ported this to SSE and works beautifully. Is the only stable mod that i managed to work in SSE, and since the underwear is added when undressing the NPC, instead to have a complex system to add underwear with special slots, is very compatible with any underwear mod. (im currently using a ported version of armored bikinis, and SOS underwear). The only setback is that the character is like half second naked before the underwear is added to the NPC, but i can live with that.

Why dont you post this in Nexus?

Since it seems like this mod isn't really supported anymore, I would like to ask you to explain how you did that, tried it myself and only got the MCM menu working so far… yea, I know, I'm a noob at modding but I would like to get it working since I like the idea. So, if you got some spare time, feel free to share your Knowledge with us :)

12 hours ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Since it seems like this mod isn't really supported anymore, I would like to ask you to explain how you did that, tried it myself and only got the MCM menu working so far… yea, I know, I'm a noob at modding but I would like to get it working since I like the idea. So, if you got some spare time, feel free to share your Knowledge with us :)

Search for any guide to ports mods to SE that explains how to port almost any mod. For most of them, is not that hard

For this particular mod you will need:

1-BSA Extractor

2-Creation Kit (CK)

Then:

1-Uncompress the mod file in a folder.

2-Open the BSA file con with the BSA extractor. Then compress it again in BSA using the archive.exe tool in the CK

3-Copy the ESP to the Data folder. Then load it with the CK, setting it as active plugin. Once is finished loading, just save. The ESP now will be in form 44

4-Copy that ESP and the new BSA in the mod folder. Compress it again using 7zip and load it with any mod manager you have

Now, the mod itself doenst add underwear. You need to add wich clothes will be used for underwear in the MCM configutarion (just follow the guide the author provided).

For underwear im currently using mostly the male provided for SOS, and then i ported El'Men underwear and Armored Bikinis

Regards

12 hours ago, Merca9996 said:

Search for any guide to ports mods to SE that explains how to port almost any mod. For most of them, is not that hard

For this particular mod you will need:

1-BSA Extractor

2-Creation Kit (CK)

Then:

1-Uncompress the mod file in a folder.

2-Open the BSA file con with the BSA extractor. Then compress it again in BSA using the archive.exe tool in the CK

3-Copy the ESP to the Data folder. Then load it with the CK, setting it as active plugin. Once is finished loading, just save. The ESP now will be in form 44

4-Copy that ESP and the new BSA in the mod folder. Compress it again using 7zip and load it with any mod manager you have

Now, the mod itself doenst add underwear. You need to add wich clothes will be used for underwear in the MCM configutarion (just follow the guide the author provided).

For underwear im currently using mostly the male provided for SOS, and then i ported El'Men underwear and Armored Bikinis

Regards

Alright, got it working now, but now all male characters wear the SoS Underwear (which doesn't exist as an Item) under the normal underwear which causes which Looks Kinda stupid... any Idea how to remove it?

1 hour ago, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Alright, got it working now, but now all male characters wear the SoS Underwear (which doesn't exist as an Item) under the normal underwear which causes which Looks Kinda stupid... any Idea how to remove it?

I think that's something to do with the SoS mod, no with underpants. In my game im using SoS Full version and the NPC are naked if you take off all clothes (it first puts the sos underwear and then remove its), so i bet it has something to do with SoS configuration.

And i think that the SoS underwear exists as an item. If you search "underwear" in the console (help underwear 0) one of the items that will list it would be the sos underwear. That's how i manage to add it in UnderPants

• 2 weeks later...

I had already succesfully ported several mods from oldrim to SE. But this one does not seem to work fully. I get the MCM. I get the targetting of clothes. I can add them to the menu, everything. But they won't be provided after I remove enemy armor.
On LE I never had big issues with this mod.

Anyone has a hint?

On 2/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, Sephbold said:

I had already succesfully ported several mods from oldrim to SE. But this one does not seem to work fully. I get the MCM. I get the targetting of clothes. I can add them to the menu, everything. But they won't be provided after I remove enemy armor.
On LE I never had big issues with this mod.

Anyone has a hint?

Make sure that you have the "Toggle Power" option ON in the MCM.