DOA5LR Screenshots

please tell me how  install these files  ? whether it is necessary to unpack the files? 

Perry_p  You can make out of this  dlc  ?

You have a tutorial here for make the DLC with these files and then get the character in game : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49771-doa5lr-basic-modding-tutorials/

I do not understand is a mod for the game , or the skins for modding? 

Why force me to study modding?
sorry I have no desire and time to study the modding.

Yes this is a mod for a game, and if you want to use it you need to make the pack yourself with these files.

If you don't have time for do it yourself well I don't know what to say, I tried to help you twice and I saw you don't have the desire to do more so my help stop here.

Think at the opposite too, modders maybe don't have time to make it for you or make request as that for someone else, it work in two senses.

please tell me how  install these files  ? whether it is necessary to unpack the files? 

Perry_p  You can make out of this  dlc  ?

You have a tutorial here for make the DLC with these files and then get the character in game : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49771-doa5lr-basic-modding-tutorials/

I do not understand is a mod for the game , or the skins for modding? 

Why force me to study modding?
sorry I have no desire and time to study the modding.

Yes this is a mod for a game, and if you want to use it you need to make the pack yourself with these files.

If you don't have time for do it yourself well I don't know what to say, I tried to help you twice and I saw you don't have the desire to do more so my help stop here.

Think at the opposite too, modders maybe don't have time to make it for you or make request as that for someone else, it work in two senses.

Just my two cents that may help. Making a DLC file is NOT modding. It is such a basic procedure that I have zero sympathy for anyone that is not willing to learn how to do it.

Hi DOA5LSR   )

yes no matter what I do not understand that this would give me a tutorial? If  do not understand exactly what that DLC is necessary to replace these files? well and spoil my game  do not want 

Just my two cents that may help. Making a DLC file is NOT modding. It is such a basic procedure that I have zero sympathy for anyone that is not willing to learn how to do it.

did you write the game DOALR 5  developers )

You would be better for these 2 cents DLC fully assembled)

Ok so I will give you all informations about these files then this is more clear (TMC / TMCL / -P / -C) :

- First you must have DLC Tool, with the tutorial you will learn how make a pack including these files and then got a custom DLC to add in your game (as Senran Kagura or any other).

- It don't replace an existing file in your game, just add an additional costume to choose (as exemple with your Tina, you will have one more costume for her)

- Making your own DLC is not so hard to understand how it work, as MrMojo said this is not directly modding the game, just making an additional pack to add to your game (as if you will buy a new DLC for your game)

- When a modder share a DLC (exemple : number 421112) it include these TMC/TMCL, ect.. Files inside but you can't see them directly because it has been packed with DLC Tool.

To sum up, if you want to use mods that is shared as TMC,TMCL, ect.. You must pack them yourself or ask someone to do it for you but you still need to know how add an additional DLC to your game anyway but I guess you know this part.

Ok so I will give you all informations about these files then this is more clear (TMC / TMCL / -P / -C) :

- First you must have DLC Tool, with the tutorial you will learn how make a pack including these files and then got a custom DLC to add in your game (as Senran Kagura or any other).

- It don't replace an existing file in your game, just add an additional costume to choose (as exemple with your Tina, you will have one more costume for her)

- Making your own DLC is not so hard to understand how it work, as MrMojo said this is not directly modding the game, just making an additional pack to add to your game (as if you will buy a new DLC for your game)

- When a modder share a DLC (exemple : number 421112) it include these TMC/TMCL, ect.. Files inside but you can't see them directly because it has been packed with DLC Tool.

To sum up, if you want to use mods that is shared as TMC,TMCL, ect.. You must pack them yourself or ask someone to do it for you but you still need to know how add an additional DLC to your game anyway but I guess you know this part.

Thanks for helping DOA5LSR   :)

it would be good to see the video manual to guide the example of these files )

p.s.

I read a lot of books from the time of DOA 5 XBOX 360 and do not tell me that this is not the modding slots and numeric values can get lost in them)

Is there a utility that can pack tmc files directly to DLC?   :huh:

The primary utility of making a DLC with tmc is for use the modded character in your game.

This is even the only way to use these files.

In others words, the game can have additional DLC (with any number) - just need to drag the DLC in DLC folder with edited .ini - it reconize  what include the DLC folder (in DLC folder you can .bcm as exemple, the game reconize these file without need to do anything) but the game don't reconize .tmc & others this is why you must make the DLC, this is as if you converted tmc in dlc in a few click.

I hope you understand better how and why use tmc file instead of DLC all ready.

[Edit] Unfortunately there are no tutorial in video, some people made them but this is now in unlisted video or deleted but wrote tutorial still exist, as the link that I gave you, it look long to read but you don't need to read all, just the part that interested you.

Now if you have more questions you should change of thread because this is screenshots here without offense ;)

Yes there are mods out there that come pre-packed as dlc, but because of the limited number of slots available in the game it is no longer common practice. The use of the DLC tool is not difficult once you've done it for the first time, and allows you to avoid mod conflicts. Nobody is going to post another tutorial in this thread though as there are already many tutorials out there, and a few on this very site. 

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/index/

You'll find tools and more tutorials at the above link too.

I just finished an other nude male mod too, this one have no place for extreme version lol :

SOFT Version :

post-780963-0-27597800-1445651295_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-24797100-1445651306_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-11624400-1445651319_thumb.jpg

HARD Version :

post-780963-0-81934100-1445651330_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-23155200-1445651341_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-62090700-1445651351_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-81228000-1445651361_thumb.jpg

Did you know this character have a similar lose pose than Honoka ? :D

------------

[EDIT] While working on this Rig mod I found something very interesting, this costume shouldn't be playable - aka costume from mysterious character at the end of story mode (unfortunately after test there are a few issues, and I am not sure which character should have this costume too so I tried on Kasumi first) :

post-780963-0-57819600-1445656647_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-49639800-1445656652_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-67915300-1445656662_thumb.jpg

lol, but Kasumi has such pretty eyes and nice pearly whites!

The Master of Perversion is hard at work to make this outfit even more enticing, but no guaranteed success so far as a few ideas have already fallen through, lol.  Parts of this costumes are tricky to get right.

I think I fell in love with Kasumi after seeing those beautiful big and rounded eyes.

Did you know this character have a similar lose pose than Honoka ? :D

Perhaps Rig needs a LOD version? :o

Why when I read LOD my first think was Lot Of Dick... Lol now I have weird images in my head !

Nah, male need COD* mod ! :blush:

*(Cum Over Dose)

LOL!

That would be something interesting to see hahahaha!

Lola, I think you're the chosen one. you must make it happen!

(btw, it could also be called 'the three legs mod', just saying ;) )

I exhausted my rep up quota again lol

I wanted to show you that I don't have rep ups to give, but now I  have them back lol

LOL Really ? You REALLY want me to make a multiple dick male ? Be careful with my imagination I could put a dick on the forehead ! :D

Nb : Me too I see this message everydays

456063Image1753.jpg

Actually I meant a mod with an extra long member... a third leg, a 'tripod man'. Well, you know what I mean.
I think you're the right person to carry out this task :D

edit: I would do it, but my specialty are the boobs  :lol:  . However... I think timmy would be more than happy to do it!
I mean, he has an obsession with angry dicks, you know?  lol

I think it's safe to say that all of us are bored with the default sparring outfit that Kasumi dons in training mode, so I took the liberty to spice it up to make training sessions infinitely more pleasurable :blush:  I think it's better for ventilation as well in case it gets steamy.

attachicon.gifAyaneSexyTrainingTime_pose_test (10).jpgattachicon.gifKasumiSexyTrainingTime_pose_test (11).jpg

Release ? Hahahaha

I think I have found a decent solution to increase the sexiness of the training gear

post-781013-0-52268700-1445666627_thumb.jpg

The Master of Perversion has been very hard at work to find a solution to increase the sexiness of these training gears, but apparently this piece of head gear doesn't like to be transparent, so a workaround is needed to see their beautiful eyes (non-unity)

post-781013-0-36136100-1445666629_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-83559600-1445666630_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-95349700-1445666631_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-00906500-1445666633_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-05009700-1445666634_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-11644400-1445666635_thumb.jpg

Haha thank you Saaf' for gave me this idea this is totally hilarous in game I am enjoying it a lot :D

If only boobs was a mesh apart.. I could explode the boobs with an XXL LOD mod :D

You should leave the boob explosion to Saaf.  That's his specialty, lol.  (although I claim credit for the perfect name for his mods - Lactose Overdose :D )