Request: Dead or Alive 5 subforum

A separate thread might be useful.

When modding gets to that point; I would like a clearly defined thread, not several randomly updated ones!

You miss releases that way.

Separate sub-forums save time and they're organized...

Sadly, most people here are just interested in "nakedness ready to download," and with such perfect models already released, there isn't much incentive to get into modding, except for a few who are interested in the process.

How disappointing to hear. I've always tried to learn; even though I'm not a 3d modeler.

I am not a 3D modeler either, but I have been able to figure out some parts of the puzzle and have been able to successfully do some simple modding that suits my own needs (changing the sizes of various parts such as the chest and so on).   3dsMax is a very complicated suite of tools for 3d modeling and I am just scratching the surface.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately there has been next to zero interest in learning how to mod here.  I have been posting my discoveries in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43949-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-modding/page-21, but I am just talking to myself (and a select few people who are interested) there :D

Sadly, most people here are just interested in "nakedness ready to download," and with such perfect models already released, there isn't much incentive to get into modding, except for a few who are interested in the process.

I've actually got nothing but time and am actually interested in the process, just haven't really come across any good tutorials yet and don't really want to fumble around in the dark.. If you can point me in the direction of some I'd give it a shot.

But on topic, DOA does need a subforum IMO.

Guest GuachaLover23

i learning my self but still do not know how to add nipple (well i can but when i try to add to the other side of the boobs i get an big hole in kasumi body, or the nipple will not apply to it here is an preview i just need help on this last part, and i could start to make good mod, for Kasumi and LeiFang since they are both my favorite DOA character, here is an preview of what i am talking about

post-787844-0-78637600-1436375724_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-46230900-1436375735_thumb.png

Yeah actually, I've been using the TMC tool recently and it basically makes most simple clothing mods relative easy to make...If you have the time for it, that is.

...Albeit actually editing meshes is still only the job of the best modders around I guess...

Well imo, the new tmc tools have been a godsend, because I dont think I'll ever be on the level of someone like harry, or even timmy, who is still "learning". But I can make some fairly decent mods on my own now.

• 1 month later...

This thread was at the top of page 5, with 100 threads more recently active than this one.

45 of the top 100

25 of the top 50 and

18 of the top 25

threads are about DOA5LR, plus probably a few more that are also about it but don't say so in the topic line.

Can we PLEASE group them in their own subforum now?

This thread was at the top of page 5, with 100 threads more recently active than this one.

45 of the top 100

25 of the top 50 and

18 of the top 25

threads are about DOA5LR, plus probably a few more that are also about it but don't say so in the topic line.

Can we PLEASE group them in their own subforum now?

Agreed. Much as I love DoA, I'm tired of seeing it flood this forum.

Exactly, its time the Moderators admit one of their own was wrong in the beginning saying we'd never need it, and just make the subforum, we all make mistakes and it doesn't mean the Moderators are bad at their job here, however continuing to ignore what the vast majority of the member's want, does.

I'd like to see a subforum too.  It would make the topics that bit easier to keep up with.  With the new tools, it seems like we're seeing more people getting involved - hopefully with more content releases to follow.  Now seems like a good time to create a subforum.