Seduction mod

Z0mBieP00Nani

Amorous Adventures does makes specific NPCs lovers, but does not make them marriage/follower material.  Submit has a seduction ability, and it does increase the relationship rank if successful.  You can raise the relationship rank to 4, which is "lover", but does not convey anything special (can't make any NPC a spouse, follower, etc).   Aroused does NOT do this, Aroused just tracks libido level.  Puppermaster can be used to make anyone a follower, but no marriage.  I really can't think of any LL mod that uses dialog-based seduction to make non-followers into followers AND makes any NPC into marriage candidates.

Amorous Adventures does makes specific NPCs lovers, but does not make them marriage/follower material.  Submit has a seduction ability, and it does increase the relationship rank if successful.  You can raise the relationship rank to 4, which is "lover", but does not convey anything special (can't make any NPC a spouse, follower, etc).   Aroused does NOT do this, Aroused just tracks libido level.  Puppermaster can be used to make anyone a follower, but no marriage.  I really can't think of any LL mod that uses dialog-based seduction to make non-followers into followers AND makes any NPC into marriage candidates.

I thought so.. I'm kind of surprised nothing like that has been created yet, or implemented in any of the mods you listed. I've also noticed a few other mod concepts pertaining to some kind of relationship system in Skyrim, but none of them have even reached the Alpha stage (and probably never will, judging from the dates on the posts). I was wondering if I may have missed something.

Making any NPC a follower or spouse might cause issues if that folower/spouse is part of a quest - could easily mess up the quest.  Skyrim can be a "delicate" thing ;) .  That's why Amorous Adventures is nice.  For some NPCs, it uses their existing quest as a springboard for the AA quests (Ysolda needing a mammoth tusk, for example).  Solutions does the same thing with more of the generic encounters (but does not do the "lover" thing).  For some named NPCs, adding them as followers/spouses works fine if they have no quests (although the Radiant Quest system may pick them for something, so there is that). 

I liked Submit's seduction ability because it actually does raise the relationship rank with general NPCs, which can make them "lovers".  In the Submit seduction system, the higher the relationship rank the higher the bonus for the seduction attempt to work (they can still say no - hey, they're not ALWAYS in the mood).  It's pretty nice and simple.  The only thing I wish dk would have added to it was for the NPCs that reach level 4 (lover) rank was for them to give the PC a key to their house.  Animated Prostitution had this and thought it was cool - playing a vampire, you could freely enter the "lover's" house and feed without having to break in.  Maybe at some point WaxenFigure might add that into Submit if he ever decides to expand on it.

Note:  If you do want to use Submit, look for any post by WaxenFigure and follow the link in his signature.  It leads to a corrected version of Submit that he did since the original author (dk) does not seem to be returning any time soon.

I ran with SL Seduction in my load order for a bit, it's good. I agree with the house key idea too, that would make sense, and it would make feeding as a vampire allot easier, as you stated, besides I have yet to see any seduction mod have a feature like that implemented. Maybe I'll have to give that mod a try again. I guess I can kind of see how making a mod that allowed ANY NPC to become a spouse could be potentially game breaking.. actually now that I think about it, I could have sworn there were some seperate mods out there that did that already, I'm just not sure if they required you to get the target NPCs relationship rank high enough first in order to work, but if you stole some other NPCs spouse away there would still be the issue of unchanged dialog referring to that NPCs former spouse. :P But I could be misremembering.

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the most current version of Submit.

I'm looking for a mod that allows the player character to seduce NPCs, either married or single, with the potential to then make that NPC a lover or spouse of the player character. Are there any mods out there that do that?

Yeah I was playing the other day & I got a major Boner at the thought of seducing Nazeem's wife as well as the dude's wife who own's the weapon shop in front of whiterun (proventus' daughter whose a black smith)

Throwing in some unskilled thoughts here..

It seems there would be a couple ways to implement what you're asking.  One would be a generic approach similar to Submit with the same dialog available to all NPCs and a persuade check, or a series, with potentally an extension of the radiant questing/favor system.  Ysolda sending you after the mammoth tusk, and then the sleeping tree sap, and finally some other last thing she needs.  Or just random "fetch a book, a potion, a food item, deliver an item" random quest. Each time you perform the task, they like you more. Possibly at 3 they're follower option, and at 4, marriage.  Would have to be added to those factions via script or something.

The othe way would be  a whole bunch of work, making quests for the various already in relationship NPCs, with custom quests designed to tell the story of the breakup and your subsequent stealing of the desired spouse.  Probably more enjoyable, but more work to create.

I think that you can add NPCs to the follower and marriage factions via bat file, and I've thought about looking into that myself for use in the Sexlab Util mod, until I realized (IF I understand it correctly) that it only removes from factions, not adds, but it can increase ranks.  I had thought about re-creating a part of the Submit mod to capture various bandits, thieves and others to populate my house, but decided to put that on hold for a while.

I'm looking for a mod that allows the player character to seduce NPCs, either married or single, with the potential to then make that NPC a lover or spouse of the player character. Are there any mods out there that do that?

Yeah I was playing the other day & I got a major Boner at the thought of seducing Nazeem's wife as well as the dude's wife who own's the weapon shop in front of whiterun (proventus' daughter whose a black smith)

Yeah, a while back I had Bathing Beauties Luxury Sweet installed and I was using TDF Prostitution to turn it into a brothel, and I did something along those lines with Nazeem's wife. I got her pregnant with some other dude's child in the process too, lol.

Actually that's another thing I have been wanting to see for some time now. Some kind of mod like Heljarchen Farm or Windstad Mine, except instead of building and owning a profitable farm or mining business, you build and own one or more profitable brothels across Skyrim in which you either capture, buy, or hire female NPCs (or male NPCs) and have them work as prostittutes.. but now I'm getting off topic..

Throwing in some unskilled thoughts here..

It seems there would be a couple ways to implement what you're asking.  One would be a generic approach similar to Submit with the same dialog available to all NPCs and a persuade check, or a series, with potentally an extension of the radiant questing/favor system.  Ysolda sending you after the mammoth tusk, and then the sleeping tree sap, and finally some other last thing she needs.  Or just random "fetch a book, a potion, a food item, deliver an item" random quest. Each time you perform the task, they like you more. Possibly at 3 they're follower option, and at 4, marriage.  Would have to be added to those factions via script or something.

The othe way would be  a whole bunch of work, making quests for the various already in relationship NPCs, with custom quests designed to tell the story of the breakup and your subsequent stealing of the desired spouse.  Probably more enjoyable, but more work to create.

I think that you can add NPCs to the follower and marriage factions via bat file, and I've thought about looking into that myself for use in the Sexlab Util mod, until I realized (IF I understand it correctly) that it only removes from factions, not adds, but it can increase ranks.  I had thought about re-creating a part of the Submit mod to capture various bandits, thieves and others to populate my house, but decided to put that on hold for a while.

These are all great ideas, I like the first one in particular. Maybe it would be possible to make it into a kind of plug in for Submit or something, basically a way to take the "Lover" status further. Judging by what you said here, it sounds like that would be the easier rought anyway.

Archived