Slavetown Project : ask for advices and collaborators.

Delzaron

Why this Project ?

• Bravil Underworld was a good mod. But there is nothing like that in Skyrim.
  • Using Vanilla holds is a mistake : From the deeps is hard to finish, Slaverun is not stable.
  • SOT and Maria End are very good, but too restricted.
  • You can't be Slave and Slaver.
  • There is nothing for becoming a pureblood vampire Lord.
  • Ther eis no very gore/evil/Dolcett themed mod. I tried a little with AFS, but that's all.
  • An Idea to launch a very collaborative Project !

The Idea :

• A New Town, localizised in a small World. The town will be designed by using Solitude and Riften Buildings... But reorganized to be more medieval (no large streets, etc...)
  • I wanted to built a mod with Old gods theme and a new vampire clan.
  • Different kind of player slavery.
  • Player behavior and sucesss as a slave will ne noticed, and he will receive the offer to join the Slavers (the vampire clan in this case).
  • Player will finish to become a Pure Blood vampire Lord... and maybe tthe most evil thing on Tamriel !

The Project :

• The Town : Volunghis. A avoided place, den of the Baali.
  • Like every town : Inn, shops, crafter, guards, etc...
  • The center of slavery business in Skyrim : Slave market, Naked law enforcement, etc...
  • Guilds : Simza Brothel, Slaves trainers, Pitt fighters, Baali clan...
  • Some places for slaves activities : Slave market, a mine, a butchery/Slaughter place, stables/farm, a brothel, an harbor, a vampire den, and Inn. Like Bravil underground. De pends of your owner (For example, if you are buyed by Simza, you will work in her brothel).
  • A new vampire clan : the Baali.

The Baali vampires clan :

• Fusion between Agelis Atter Lasombras, Baali, and Sethites. In summary, Sons of Nyarlahotep and Molag Baal.
  • They rules this city.
  • They are true evil assholes. Inteligent, smart, social, sexappeal... Other vampires despites them. Every living creatures despites them. But they are strongly feared.
  • They are totally different of vanilla vampires : they are not necromancers or mages. They are mind dominators and corruptors.
  • Sex, drug, debts, surnatural powers... Baali use all the ways to control and corrup mortals.
  • They have a real bloodline. Blood enslave the youngers to the elders will. The goal of the mod as a vampire will be transcend this curse by becoming a pureblood vampire.
  • They are in concurence, and dont hesitate to enslave or eliminate fools from their ranks by horrible ways.
  • They loves to made plots. including against other Baalis.
  • They dont create new vampires just like that. They carrefully choose the candidates...
  • Baali powers are Daemonium, Obtenetration, Occultation, presence.

Baali Powers :

Occultation is just a powerfull invisibilty spell.

Presence is already present in Better vampires mod.

Daemonium is the power of invocating deamons, brin madness, lust, etc....

Daemonium Ideas :

• Spell 1 : Feel the Breach : the vampire feel the NPC evil side (lust for example)
  • Spell 2 : True Horror (like this scene) :
    . The player will use his speech for making NPC mad/lusty/catatonic.
  • Spell 3 : Conflagration : Just a powefull black fire spell...
  • Spell 4 : Doom : Player launch a big curse on a NPC. Like : you will fuck every NPC you see. You will attack guards, but you can't die, You will never be able to use spells/weapons anymore
  • Spell 5 : Possession ; Player pass a contract with a daedroth, and made it posses an NPC...
  • Spell 6 : the herault : Player will invoke a deamon in his/her own body, and will try to absorb it for becoming an Incubus/Succubus
  • Spell 7 : The greatest tenebrae : Player will join a Molag Baal party for becoming a pure blood vampire lord.

Obtenetration : Shadow Manipulation

• Abyss arms can be made by using Dragonborn tentacles spell.

The player is all of that ?

How to join this town ?

• Player will have several opportunities to join the town as a slave.
  1. She can sell herself to a slaver... yeah, its stupid.
  2. She can just go in the town just like that, and break the town rules.
  3. She can meet NephrenKa, who will drive the player to Azaenale... the wrong place, at the wrong time. You will be directly Azaenale toy... if you survive, she will made you a Trall first, and a Baali after.

Player Slavery :

• Player will be Sold at the market, and placed in one of the work places (Choose or random ?)
  • Player will improve her rank, and be tested. Or will be punished... or die.
  • According to Slave rank, tasks can be better... or worse. For example. In the Brothel, after training, player is used as a standard whore. Better, she will can work more freely, or better, get a nice erotic dress, her own chamber, and will have sex with rich clients... Worse, she will be restrained in a pillory, and just be a cum dumpster...
  • At a point, Player will be remarked by the Baalis. Player will be 'prepared' by Azaenale (ZAZ/Devious devices). If player suceed, Azaenale will made him/her a vampire. If not, she will simply roast him/her alive for dinner.
  • Note : Although player is not the town leader, breaking rules and fail yours missions will remade you a slave, even if you are already a vampire. I told you Baali don't like fools... you will need to show again to the town masters you are a skilled person.

Player as a Baali vampire :

• First, player will be tested as a trall. He will assist a vampire for Slavery business.
  • Azaenale will be the Sire of the player.
  • Player will be bound by a blood link to the Sire.
  • Player will made quests. Each quest will allow to receive more powers. Lot of theses quests will be slaves captures, blackmail, Mortals corruption, and stealing artifacts or secrecies.

Azaenale.

• A powerfull Baali. One of the leaders of the town.
  • The Sire of the Player.
  • Azaenale likes to torment her fledlings (devious devices)

Side quests outside the town (Idealy, one per hold)

• Baali want to spread corruption everywhere
  • Side quests will be used for making horrible things, and to give dens for the player and other Baalis.
  • Mms Loverinth Meat pies : This woman want to relaunch her business by using human flesh in her meat pies... be a nice assistant... and made meat pies by using people... and Mms Loverinth too ! Sell it and make money !
  • The Red Riding Hood alternate story : You;re the wolf... and you must win and eat both the grandma and the girl... Vampires cannot eat butter.
  • Amaranth : the sure way to increase your blood power is comsuming strongest vampires... yes, Azaenale included.
  • Of course, some sex quests... act as a courtisane, and made Falkreath Jarl the new Baali puppet !

Plater actions monitoring :

• As a slave, player behavior and sucess must be noticed by a global variable. -10, you will be pet food soon, 10, you're free.
  • As a Baali, player actions need to be monitoring. -10 : you're a bad Baali, but mortals like you. 10, you're the worst evil Asshole ever born on Tamriel, and the perfect Baali.
  • Law enforcement of course...

The More important part ;

• I WILL NOT MADE THIS ALONE !!!! IT WILL BE ONLY A COLLABORATIVE PROJECT.
  • What do you think about that project ?
  • Its realist/usefull/Useless/Foolish ?
  • Do you will take a part of it ?

Although I enjoy your enthusiasm I think you need to prioritize, do you not currently have "A forsworn Story" and that "From the deep" mod in the works? why are you making 2 new mods which you will not work on unless you get collaborators when your original mods are still not 100% finished?

Do you expect fans to finish them or are they 'decent' enough to be put out? I personally hate half finished work. If I release something it would pretty much be done.

But that's just me *shrug*

Bravil Underworld was best adult mod for Oblivion, so making something similar for Skyrim would be great thing. Great udertaking too. Although i would suggest dropping the World of Darkness stuff, Elder Scrolls already have all the lore you would need in the person of Molag Bal, as he made the vampires, so he can also modify them as he want.

To be quite honest, that plan to make everything based on vampirism make the idea even more restricted, wouldn't be better to make them loose guild of slavers?

Interesting but some remarks:

Butchery / slaughter isn't something to do with slaves, nor do you want to have them fight each other to death.

Slaves are an important resource, they must be taken care of properly if people want them to be useful.

Medieval cities had big streets, just not many of them. Just look at Solitude, it has two big streets and everywhere else is crowded.

An example of a bad medieval city would be Whiterun where they are wasting a lot of space.

Enforced nudity for all women isn't good. It doesn't fit a capitalist society.

What would fit however is a right for clothing depending on the statue of the person.

Slaves barely wearing anything (simple wrapper for example) while higher slaves wear more beautiful and/or more covering clothes with the highest slaves being better dressed than the lowest commoners but not as much as their master and people of higher social status.

It has a side effect that it creates injustice, unfairness between the slaves, dividing them and making them easier to control.

High slaves get complacent because of their high status while lower ones may despises them for siding with their slavers.

I could help. Only gonna work full time during summer so I'll have more time in my hands. Regarding my experience, I've only recently gotten myself into Skyrim modding, but I'm learning quickly and I'd be willing to lend a hand.

Edit: Forgot to say, I agree with Kawauso, a system where social status is a big part of society could help with making very interesting quests. 

Personally I prefered PSE, ggCrowningIsle, ggBlackmail and DarkBloodline(would have been epic if it was ever finished properly) to BravilUnderground. Though BravilUnderground was still very good and well made.

It is best to choose a mod and stick with it thats for sure! I have played bits of AFS and they were quite entertaining.

What Grine says is correct to an extent, although I think the tone was a bit harsher than neccesary =P. At the end of the day you are doing the community a service by making us mods (imo anyway), if you wanna continue with your two mods do. If you do not as you no longer think they are viable, explain it to the community and start on a new project.

I have been wanting to make a mod myself (of similar natures to yours), but kept putting it off hoping a Creation Kit Extender would be made (like the CSE for Oblivion) but alas, it wasnt, and I now have no time until I finish my masters!

Either way good luck dude and dont burn yourself out!

Archived