Sexlab Wear and Tear 2.08 (24/May/2016)

(DB, but with good intentions.)

And then some feedback.

Mod seems to detect the gender automatically, but does not allow rechecking it. This is problematic, when using alternative start mod Skyrim Unbound. The time that it takes mod and scripts to initialize is spent as a male Nord, despite that you don't actually see the character. Mod will move to race menu from MCM launch. I made a female character, but failed to remove penis bar and bring up vagina bar.

Does the mod recheck gender after a period of time? If not, then would it be possible to include a recheck link to MCM? That would spare us from installing mods after the start and running all our tools again.

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having trouble with the mod starting? For some reason the scripts appear to be not working, and the widget bars don't even show up. Which is weird because I thought it was working fine before starting a new game, but all of a sudden it's not working. I'm pretty sure I'm not thinking of the previous version.

• 2 months later...

Only checked this for a short time, but on a new game with SexLab 1.6, Mass Match Maker and this mod, having sex does update the appropriate status bar. Just FYI.

The mod seems to no longer work as of SexLab 1.6 .

I meant that on a new game I had started that this mod didn't even want to register with MCM. Might be something on my end but I'll poke around a bit more.

By all means, try that - because I have the MCM menu working.

Only checked this for a short time, but on a new game with SexLab 1.6, Mass Match Maker and this mod, having sex does update the appropriate status bar. Just FYI.

I meant that on a new game I had started that this mod didn't even want to register with MCM. Might be something on my end but I'll poke around a bit more.

By all means, try that - because I have the MCM menu working.

Poking done and the mod will not properly register in the MCM  while 1.6 is installed.

Updating to Sexlab 1.6 mid-game:  WAT is working fine.

New game started with 1.6 & LAL:  WAT MCM registers inside Abandoned Prison and configures okay, didn't actually try it in the outside world yet.

On an unrelated note, when playing a male PC, WAT is still having a tough time when the PC is on the receiving end of a "straight" animation, typically damage is still applied to the penis instead of the anus.  I do realize that this is primarily a limitation from Sexlab itself, and I don't know if Sexlab 1.60 makes this any easier to detect properly.  Also, I don't know if SoberVentor is still actively supporting this mod or has any interest in trying to fix this issue.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any plans to update this to work with Sexlab 1.61b?

I can upload new version.

- it check gender when you enter into mod menu

- may be some other fix

But some animation make damage to uncorrect organs.

Resistance numbers go up, but damage numbers do not.

i suppose. It may be two variants for version 2.07:

1) array of damage was broken.

To confirm the hypothesis i need in papirus log.

2) system think that you character is male + penis is indestructible + vaginal animation or position

In that case, If your character is female, then it can be fixed by new version.

If system think that you character is male, then you can see in menu option "indestructible penis"

- may be some other fix

2) system think that you character is male + penis is indestructible + vaginal animation or position

If system think that you character is male, then you can see in menu option "indestructible penis"

My character is female.  After updating Sexlab: Framework, it broke.  :(

• 3 weeks later...

- may be some other fix

My character is female.  After updating Sexlab: Framework, it broke.  :(

Any news on when an update will be available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chiming in here as well:

I'm still using this, with a male character, with SL 1.61b and the latest DDE, and it works.  Most of the time.  It still gets confused sometimes and fails to register damage, especially when my male PC is in the animation spot where a female is expected.  This has gotten a little better since I took the time to filter out a lot of Sexlab animations which have the "vaginal" tag but not the "anal" tag (my biggest problem here is with zaz, as most of the pillory and many of the bound animations are "vaginal" only).

Even though this mod works most of the time as is, I still would love an update.  I would prefer it if PVC was not needed:  I am not sure if it is working correctly with newer versions of DDE.  WAT and PVC do not get updated very often, and PVC is only used by WAT, so if PVC breaks or is outdated I'm afraid it will interfere with the whole DD infrastructure.

Sexlab Wear and Tear 2.08

2.08 (24/05/2016)
- add gender check at game start and entering into menu
- check animations for SexLabFramework v161b and ZazAnimationPack_v611
- add AnimationsNeedInCorrection. You can use it for creating description of animation and send it to me

Mancubustry this new version. It remake array of damage if it is null.

Acoding PVC

WaT have soft link with PVC. If you wish, you may do not instal it. But speed debefs do not worked.

Script zadx_slowfixSCR not chaged  in DDE 1.2.3. Thats why i dont see problem with new version of DDE.

But there is some problem in PVC menu and i don't like speed debuff at all.

• 3 weeks later...