Pregnancy is making my character grow?

Nephenee13

And not in the normal, expected way.

It occurred to me that my character was rather tall, even for a Nord, so I checked. Here is what she looks like now, standing next to Legate Rikke for comparison.

NpCyrCW.png

I then started a new game, using the same preset to create the character, still a Nord. I used LaL to start as an Imperial, and here she is on a fresh game:

V5iOCoE.png

The only thing I can think of is that somehow the scaling that is used for pregnancy (using Soul Gem Oven II, for the record) is responsible. Is this expected?

And not in the normal, expected way.

It occurred to me that my character was rather tall, even for a Nord, so I checked. Here is what she looks like now, standing next to Legate Rikke for comparison.

NpCyrCW.png

I then started a new game, using the same preset to create the character, still a Nord. I used LaL to start as an Imperial, and here she is on a fresh game:

V5iOCoE.png

The only thing I can think of is that somehow the scaling that is used for pregnancy (using Soul Gem Oven II, for the record) is responsible. Is this expected?

Open the console and enter:

player.setscale 1

Does she revert to the right size or is she "big boned"?

That's an odd one. It's not pregnancy, because those just control the belly (and possibly breast) nodes. Or character weight, some of them.

You've got some mod or effect that's increasing your actual character scale on it's own, which is why "setscale 1" worked.

Well here's my mod list:

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0B  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0C  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
0D  ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
0E  Lootification.esm
0F  RaceCompatibility.esm
10  RCOTS-RACES.esm
11  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
13  SexLabAroused.esm
14  SGHairPackBase.esm
15  WinterholdDestruction.esm
16  SPERG.esm
17  Inn Girls Resources.esm
18  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
19  HighResTexturePack01.esp
1A  HighResTexturePack02.esp
1B  HighResTexturePack03.esp
1C  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.9]
1D  83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
1E  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 2.00]
1F  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
20  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
21  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
22  Sleeping Innkeepers.esp  [Version 1.0]
23  ETaC - Complete.esp
24  RealisticRoomRental.esp
25  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
26  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
27  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
28  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
29  College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
2A  ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
2B  ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
2C  Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
2D  winterhold_improvements.esp
2E  CWIWCIPatch.esp
2F  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
30  DeadlyDragons.esp
31  DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp
32  RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp
33  DSHg - Hats.esp
34  DSHg - Helmets.esp
35  DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
36  DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
37  SkyUI.esp
38  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
39  EstrusChaurus.esp
3A  ETaC - Complete EWDR Patch.esp
3B  Facelight.esp
3C  FNISSexyMove.esp
3D  ImmediateDragons.esp
3E  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
3F  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
40  Immersive Wenches.esp
41  ESFCompanions.esp  [Version 0.3.7]
42  KS Hairdo's.esp
43  soulgem-oven.esp
44  babes combined.esp
45  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
46  Immersive Whiterun.esp
47  Immersive Solstheim.esp
48  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
49  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
4A  WATER DG + DB.esp
4B  hydra_slavegirls.esp
4C  bm_SimpleAction.esp
4D  MoreWomenDGDB.esp
4E  Deadly Wenches.esp
4F  TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
50  Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Random-.esp
51  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
52  DSHg - Hoods.esp
53  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
54  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
55  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
56  HentaiCreatures.esp
57  jh_people2.esp
58  LoversVictim.esp
59  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
5A  MoreNastyCritters.esp
5B  Nephs No More Old Ladies.esp
5C  Nephs The Wenches Wardrobe.esp  [Version 1.1]
5D  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
5E  OCR-ViljaPatch.esp
5F  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
60  RaceMenu.esp
61  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
62  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
63  RCOTS-ETaC-Complete.esp
64  RCOTS-ETaC-Dragon Bridge South.esp
65  RCOTS-Friendchildren.esp
66  RCOTS-KidsClothes.esp
67  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
68  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
69  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
6A  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
6B  SBF All In One + DLC.esp
6C  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
6D  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
6E  SexLab Attraction.esm
6F  SexLab Submit.esp
70  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
71  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
72  SexLabSexBounty.esp
73  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
74  SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
75  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
76  zdd.esp
77  slaverun.esp
78  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
79  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
7A  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
7B  CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
7C  Dead Body Collision.esp
7D  Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
7E  ETaC - Complete SI Patch.esp
7F  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
80  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
81  SOS - Shop.esp
82  WATER Plants.esp
83  SexLabDefeat.esp
84  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]
85  LoversComfort.esp
86  iNeed.esp
87  FNISspells.esp
88  SexLabDangerousNights.esp
89  SGEyebrows.esp
8A  SGHairPackAIO.esp
8B  Size does matter.esp
8C  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
8D  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
8E  SleepTight.esp
8F  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
90  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
91  SOSRaceMenu.esp
92  SPERG.esp
93  SPERG-DB.esp
94  SPERG-DG.esp
95  SSv2.esp
96  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
97  Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
98  vImmersiveBeds.esp
99  vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
9A  WATER.esp
9B  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.5]
9C  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.0.1]
9D  SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp
9E  Smashed Patch.esp
9F  LLI.esp
A0  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

That happens to me ones and that happen to me went i install new sexlab but is not sexlab problem the problem is cause by skeleton rescaling his self that is why i always went i install skeleton or i update a mod i use FNIS user. that way i will be fine to play.

That happens to me ones and that happen to me went i install new sexlab but is not sexlab problem the problem is cause by skeleton rescaling his self that is why i always went i install skeleton or i update a mod i use FNIS user. that way i will be fine to play.

I regenerate my FNIS files frequently (more frequently than necessary, even. Just as a precaution)

I was half-expecting to see something obvious in your load order, like "make my PC grow" or something. :)

Weird... you started a new character, yes? Is it happening again? How fast is it happening? Like, does it take several hours of play, or is it obvious after only a few minutes?

Try checking your scale (player.getscale) after doing things that rescale your player, like activating an alchemy station, workbench, enchanters table, sitting in a chair, etc, see if something like that is the culprit.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't think the enchanters table actually rescales your character when you use it, so that's probably not the problem... but it could be a bench or throne or something.

Do you mean that your extra-largeness always happens when you're a Nord, and the Imperial scales normally from game start, or do both your new Nord and Imperial starts make you normal sized?

EDIT: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45498-pregnancy-is-making-my-character-grow/?p=1138189 also makes sense.

What i try to say is check always your load order went you install a mod and sorry if I offended you. SOSRacemenu that mod sometime cause me rescaling my character that is why i don't install that mod went i install XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.94 well now i have the new skeleton XP32 Groovtama's XPMS Extended but sosracemenu still rescaling my char only sometime not all the time and my char is a Female Nord.

No wonder that you got this problem  :P , Immersive beds is a culprit btw, this mod have some problem like delay script injection and it will automatically change your body scale to fit to bed size.

So if you didn't get up via mod script or you use clean command via MCM when your PC freeze at bed, it will cause your body scale set to the size that fit with your bed before you wake up. (this problem use to occur due to SL previous version but already resolve by Ashal now, but for immersive bed due to no further development in Nexus and it may cause some conflict to bodyscaling system for pregnancy mod so i didn't use it anymore)

PS. if you start Immersive bed before you get pregnant, you may use both mod without any problem, but if you use it after you already pregnant, it may cause some conflict with your belly node due to Immersive bed will record your pregnant body as base body and try to reset back to previous scale every time after you wake up and cause spam script in you log.

-> If you wanna test just try sleep and wake up without waiting mod to redress you and compare your height before and after you go to bed, you will see it by yourself :D

No wonder that you got this problem  :P , Immersive beds is a culprit btw, this mod have some problem like delay script injection and it will automatically change your body scale to fit to bed size.

That fits. I was thinking some sort of rogue script attached to a chair or cooking pot or something that forces body scale upwards after exiting. Sleeping in a bed that rescales you would do the same.

Check the Sexlab Framework, do you have the "Even Actors Height" option selected? That is one place where I know actors get rescaled and if you are getting rescaled and then the sex act is aborted you might not get scaled back.

If that option is not selected then I would look for mods that try to keep you from looking the wrong size on furniture as a possible source of this problem.

At least now you know what is happening to your player.

I also recommend you periodically open the console in the game and enter

"player.getscale"

to see if/when your scale changes away from 1.0, we don't know yet whether that occurred once or in small increments so a periodic check will allow you to both watch for additional changes and correlate any change found to the actions done since the previous check. Hopefully that will allow you to narrow down the possibilities.

Confirmed it was immersive beds. Went to sleep at 1.03 scale, woke up at 1.06 scale.

If you have the CK you can edit the vibBedAliasSCT.psc file and remove the two lines that change the player's scale (lines 91 and 171 in the copy I just downloaded) and still have the mod work ok. I don't see the point in it's having added those two lines unless the player was getting rescaled by the animation itself and this was an attempt to fix it.

Confirmed it was immersive beds. Went to sleep at 1.03 scale, woke up at 1.06 scale.

If you have the CK you can edit the vibBedAliasSCT.psc file and remove the two lines that change the player's scale (lines 91 and 171 in the copy I just downloaded) and still have the mod work ok. I don't see the point in it's having added those two lines unless the player was getting rescaled by the animation itself and this was an attempt to fix it.

I'll probably give that a shot, though working with the CK is just ugh sometimes.

Archived