Sexlab mods for a nonintrusive male experience.

CataclysmRising

Basically I'm playing a male character and don't want my game to devolve into one non-stop orgy, but rather have the option to engange in sex on my terms. I was hoping for a fmod that would allow me to rape female enemies I come across, and hopefully one that will allow me to enslave them afterwords for future use.

So while I'm hardly new here I would still like to see your suggestions. Especially on the enslavement part, but I'm open to hearing any idea.

Thanks!

Yes, for "Use afterwards" you need the "I'll Take the Display Model" mod.

With that mod you can pretty much set up private dungeons anywhere you like and populate those private dungeons with any NPCs.  Note that NPCs which respawn like bandits and foresworn may be problematic if you keep them too long but it still gives you plenty of time to use them well and discard them.

Unlike other mods, this mod doesn't have a limit on how many NPCs it keeps bound and allows you to set up anywhere you find appropriate space as opposed to a set location.

Yes, for "Use afterwards" you need the "I'll Take the Display Model" mod.

With that mod you can pretty much set up private dungeons anywhere you like and populate those private dungeons with any NPCs.  Note that NPCs which respawn like bandits and foresworn may be problematic if you keep them too long but it still gives you plenty of time to use them well and discard them.

Unlike other mods, this mod doesn't have a limit on how many NPCs it keeps bound and allows you to set up anywhere you find appropriate space as opposed to a set location.

Thanks! I totally forgot about that and you saved me some trouble. This is exactly why I made this thread. Thanks again.

Now I'm running into esp problems, specifically having too many! Even after the bashed patch and removing Kajhit speak (which has like 15 esps) I'm at 258 mods. Does anyone have a good guide to link me that details how to merge ESPs the bashed patch doesn't get with TESVEdit or something?

And yes, my game is very stable with the ~230 I have without the sex mods.

Now I'm running into esp problems, specifically having too many! Even after the bashed patch and removing Kajhit speak (which has like 15 esps) I'm at 258 mods. Does anyone have a good guide to link me that details how to merge ESPs the bashed patch doesn't get with TESVEdit or something?

And yes, my game is very stable with the ~230 I have without the sex mods.

There is a downloadable script for TESVEDIT that does an excellent job of merging mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

Baselane Sexlab

non SL animation pack

Vanilla voices

Amouros? Adventures

Submit

Sexlab Solutions

Prostution tweaked (adds npcs to inns)

and Immersive first person (on nexus), I just use it for sex animations and use enhanced camera for everything else, and they work together fine since IFP is only on when you use a hotkey for it.

That's about as vanilla as you can get while still having some nice substance.

Archived