How to make dicks bend during sex.

ther1pper

I'm still new to modding, and the dicks on NPC's don't line up right, and in some cases need to bend, i have SOS and XPMS so i don't know how to get it to work during the sex animations. So a lot of the blowjob and sex animations don't line up all the way. Could someone please tell me what i am doing wrong.

While you can move the actors around using hotkeys, unless your females are those with the huge asses and tree trunk legs (ugly as hell in my eyes but everyone has their own tastes) you'll still see the dick entering at the wrong angle (and sometimes exiting through holes that don't exist). In those cases you'll have to open the Sexlab MCM menu and select "Edit Animation", find the male actor and adjust the angle of the penis there (that seems to be the only place you can change the angle).

SoS has bend hotkeys.. I think default is page up or page down, or you hold shift+pgup or pgdn to bend your own schlong if you have one.

I'm relatively sure that when you do this, the setting gets saved in the sexlab animation adjustments, and that if you also hold down the "only edit current stage" hotkey (I think the default is r control), then you can adjust each stage individually, without having to go into the MCM menu. (You can also hold down this key for any other adjustments).

You are able to position actors and SoS genitals by actor hotkeys in SexLab and the most important...you are able to save your changes and use it as a global or race preset in the SexLab animation editor. You find all your tools in the SexLab MCM.

While you can move the actors around using hotkeys, unless your females are those with the huge asses and tree trunk legs (ugly as hell in my eyes but everyone has their own tastes) you'll still see the dick entering at the wrong angle (and sometimes exiting through holes that don't exist). In those cases you'll have to open the Sexlab MCM menu and select "Edit Animation", find the male actor and adjust the angle of the penis there (that seems to be the only place you can change the angle).

Edit animation? You mean bend schlong up or down like with PageUp and PageDown keys?

Edit animation? You mean bend schlong up or down like with PageUp and PageDown keys?

Edit Animation - an option in the MCM menu for the Sexlab Framework

Archived