[WIP]UNP Stylish Pirate Armor

Alecu

It's available for download at nexus : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64348/?

Great, gonna grab it as soon as I can. :D    Did you managed to make the bodyslide?

The shine in the dress could be from an high glossiness value (could be other things too).

Nop, the program crashed for me. But I am kind of glad because the mesh is too complicated in the area ti be properly deformed. It took me a wooping 30 minutes to make the other body :P.

The seams at the hands are a bit of a trouble right now but I will fix them some time when I am more rested and have free time.

Hummm... that happen a couple of times to me too in some armors, couldn't figure out the problem and ended up doing the weight slide manually; sometimes part of the outfit works but a specific mesh don't.

I'll try to use the clothing converter after adapting to the 7B body - I'm releasing a conversion of another outfit (should be ready today) and start working on the Stylish Pirate next; this outfit is begging for a 7B conversion :)

Haven't download it yet, my Easter season is particulary busy...

It's available for download at nexus : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64348/?

Great, gonna grab it as soon as I can. :D    Did you managed to make the bodyslide?

The shine in the dress could be from an high glossiness value (could be other things too).

Nop, the program crashed for me. But I am kind of glad because the mesh is too complicated in the area ti be properly deformed. It took me a wooping 30 minutes to make the other body :P.

The seams at the hands are a bit of a trouble right now but I will fix them some time when I am more rested and have free time.

Hummm... that happen a couple of times to me too in some armors, couldn't figure out the problem and ended up doing the weight slide manually; sometimes part of the outfit works but a specific mesh don't.

I'll try to use the clothing converter after adapting to the 7B body - I'm releasing a conversion of another outfit (should be ready today) and start working on the Stylish Pirate next; this outfit is begging for a 7B conversion :)

Haven't download it yet, my Easter season is particulary busy...

Sure, just be careful that another modder is converting it to cbbe :). Are these bodies the same?

@Alecu

No CBBE is not the same CBBE and UNP versions use different UV texture mapping for the body. CBBE usually is for the unrealistic body look and form while UNP is the more realistic body look and form except maybe for the 7BASE bombshell I don't think I have ever seen a bullet shaped boob except for when the person was Madonna. 

Well have been playing with this since last night. I first checked the body under the armor and saw what was there then removed it and replaced it with a complete body and ran it through the clothing converter to try to convert it to UNPCM. I wanted to add TBBP and a Belly node but to do so everything has to be moved from the UNP body to my players body as the UNP body does weird things in mesh rigger if the body isn't changed out.

I pasted most of it over and hit the jacket scarf and boot stuff and couldn't paste it in because of missing nodes so I tried to do the copy and paste the needed nodes into the players body nif that didn't work deleted the added nodes still didn't work. So I was like fine we will do it over again but this time I grabbed a copy of the players body and then made another copy and placed both into the target folder one was left as is so it could get the head toe and foot nodes added to the nif the 2nd one I pasted everything in that I could into it and ran mesh rigger.

It did the body fine but noticed it was done already and was like seems to be done too early so I looked in the output folder and found no new file I then checked the mesh rigger log file and it said it couldn't parse the nif I was like I'll give you something to parse you little..... so I went into the nifs and was looking around and was like WTF nifskope why the hell did you name this item piece scene root no wonder mesh rigger was whining.

So I renamed everything to jacket pants and things like that and the new body one that just had the head foot and toe nodes added to it I pasted the jacket scarf and boot into it and ran mesh rigger and finally no more whining from mesh rigger and both files completed and then I transferred the jacket scarf and boot parts from the one nif to the other one to make a complete outfit. 

This is what it looks like so far I still have to use nifskope to remove the clipping on the back of the boots and the scarf seems to have gotten messed up in mesh rigger so I might have to replace it with the original and other then the one spot in the hip area everything came out looking really good.

post-25667-0-80642800-1428078914_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-38380100-1428078927_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-27490600-1428078935_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-47493200-1428078943_thumb.jpg

I did notice one thing for some reason the hat appears invisible when my player wears it so I will check and see what it might be I read in the comments that a few of the races are not selected nord and imperial so maybe that is the reason since my player is ygNord.

Well great work on the outfit it looks great!

Well have been playing with this since last night. I first checked the body under the armor and saw what was there then removed it and replaced it with a complete body and ran it through the clothing converter to try to convert it to UNPCM. I wanted to add TBBP and a Belly node but to do so everything has to be moved from the UNP body to my players body as the UNP body does weird things in mesh rigger if the body isn't changed out.

I pasted most of it over and hit the jacket scarf and boot stuff and couldn't paste it in because of missing nodes so I tried to do the copy and paste the needed nodes into the players body nif that didn't work deleted the added nodes still didn't work. So I was like fine we will do it over again but this time I grabbed a copy of the players body and then made another copy and placed both into the target folder one was left as is so it could get the head toe and foot nodes added to the nif the 2nd one I pasted everything in that I could into it and ran mesh rigger.

It did the body fine but noticed it was done already and was like seems to be done too early so I looked in the output folder and found no new file I then checked the mesh rigger log file and it said it couldn't parse the nif I was like I'll give you something to parse you little..... so I went into the nifs and was looking around and was like WTF nifskope why the hell did you name this item piece scene root no wonder mesh rigger was whining.

So I renamed everything to jacket pants and things like that and the new body one that just had the head foot and toe nodes added to it I pasted the jacket scarf and boot into it and ran mesh rigger and finally no more whining from mesh rigger and both files completed and then I transferred the jacket scarf and boot parts from the one nif to the other one to make a complete outfit. 

This is what it looks like so far I still have to use nifskope to remove the clipping on the back of the boots and the scarf seems to have gotten messed up in mesh rigger so I might have to replace it with the original and other then the one spot in the hip area everything came out looking really good.

I did notice one thing for some reason the hat appears invisible when my player wears it so I will check and see what it might be I read in the comments that a few of the races are not selected nord and imperial so maybe that is the reason since my player is ygNord.

Well great work on the outfit it looks great!

Looks nice. I have a small problem, I made the inventory and ground model if it crashes if I add more than one mesh to it. How can I fix it?

@Alecu

I'm not sure on ground models I have never made any before. I think I found the reason for the hat not showing up when worn. In the hat nifs under the BSDismemberSkinInstance the body slot under partitions is set to SBP_32_BODY but when looking at the hat in CK there is no slot selected at all for the biped object. 

Clipping fixed and I changed the partition in the hat nifs from SBP_32_BODY to SBP_35_AMULET and then selected 35 - amulet for the hat in the CK I also opened a different armor addon and then opened the pirate armor and hat addon's and went through the lists activating all the races that were selected in the other armor addon. There is minor clipping on the back of the pants just above the boot but it's not really that noticeable and if I fixed the pants I would have to do it to everything around the pants.

post-25667-0-92362100-1428085692_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-51252300-1428085700_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-84029900-1428085707_thumb.jpg

Clipping fixed and I changed the partition in the hat nifs from SBP_32_BODY to SBP_35_AMULET and then selected 35 - amulet for the hat in the CK I also opened a different armor addon and then opened the pirate armor and hat addon's and went through the lists activating all the races that were selected in the other armor addon. There is minor clipping on the back of the pants just above the boot but it's not really that noticeable and if I fixed the pants I would have to do it to everything around the pants.

Works well :D.

Archived