Bondage with YMOYL mod?

Sethala

I'm just now getting into Skyrim and modding, and so far the Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life mod seems to be one of the best for showing what happens after you're defeated.

Problem is, I haven't found any mods that really work with it.  Defeat is the closest, but I'd like something that works with the blackout condition from DA, not just the bleeding out condition.  Also, it might just be compatibility issues, but I just cant' get Defeat to work right (either it doesn't want to go into "rape mode" when I'm knocked out even when I have it set to 100%, or when the rape finishes the same mobs that raped me just attack and kill me again)

Are there any mods that work with DAYMOYL and its blackout events, or am I better off trying to figure out why Defeat isn't working right?

I'm just now getting into Skyrim and modding, and so far the Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life mod seems to be one of the best for showing what happens after you're defeated.

Problem is, I haven't found any mods that really work with it.  Defeat is the closest, but I'd like something that works with the blackout condition from DA, not just the bleeding out condition.  Also, it might just be compatibility issues, but I just cant' get Defeat to work right (either it doesn't want to go into "rape mode" when I'm knocked out even when I have it set to 100%, or when the rape finishes the same mobs that raped me just attack and kill me again)

Are there any mods that work with DAYMOYL and its blackout events, or am I better off trying to figure out why Defeat isn't working right?

Sanguine Debauchery+ is the mod you want.

Best regards

Kalderon

Ah, that's pretty much exactly what I want.  Not sure how fond I am of how long it takes to get away from your captor, though I haven't really tried much aside from getting them to release me.  But it's something I can fiddle with more later.

Right, I really struggled to kill my owner, couldn't run away, and the buyout glitched and took 60,000 gold from me for the buyout but didn't release me. It's hard playing as a mage... You can't use your OP spells with the collar, (if you can escape the binds) or use weapons before the owner takes it and ties you back up. Seriously hard. The closest I got was other bandits who killed my owner, but I randomly blacked out and one of them enslaved me after I couldn't loot the old one because of the armbinder. Again.

I have, unfortunately I had problems getting it to work as well, though admittedly I can't remember exactly what those issues were.  I think it was a problem with needing to escape "right there and then" when captured, instead of getting tied up and being able to escape my captors while searching for a way to free myself... though I might be confusing it with a different mod entirely.

If you get attacked after the rapists finish with you using Defeat, it's because you have the DA option checked under the 'Player as Victim' section in Defeat. It's down the right side, and if you un-check that option, your character stays down when the bandits are done with her. You have to struggle to stand up again, and then there's a grace period that allows you to run (you can't attack or anything during this period). If you also have Deviously Captured installed, the bandits will sometimes equip you in Devious Devices after they rape you, without actually enslaving you. It's very customizable.

If you get attacked after the rapists finish with you using Defeat, it's because you have the DA option checked under the 'Player as Victim' section in Defeat. It's down the right side, and if you un-check that option, your character stays down when the bandits are done with her. You have to struggle to stand up again, and then there's a grace period that allows you to run (you can't attack or anything during this period). If you also have Deviously Captured installed, the bandits will sometimes equip you in Devious Devices after they rape you, without actually enslaving you. It's very customizable.

I've tried several things with Defeat, both with DA installed and enabled, and with DA completely uninstalled, no luck either way.  Always have issues with whatever just raped me trying to kill me before I can do anything about it, which really defeats the purpose of a mod that makes "defeat" into "bondage and sex"....

I have, unfortunately I had problems getting it to work as well, though admittedly I can't remember exactly what those issues were.  I think it was a problem with needing to escape "right there and then" when captured, instead of getting tied up and being able to escape my captors while searching for a way to free myself... though I might be confusing it with a different mod entirely.

Ok, tried the mod again.  The main issue with this is after I get beaten and raped and tied up, the "try to escape" key doesn't seem to do anything, and the game just has me tied up unable to do anything.  I tried the normal Sexlab Submit mod (both normal and with Devious Devices), and the game crashes to desktop after I get raped.

Edit: Apparently, changing the escape key to anything other than the default fixes it completely.  I still need to figure out more about how the mod works (I'd like more options for how many bondage devices I get stuck with, and more randomness to them), but this is a nice start now.

Archived