Does Mod Organizer allow you to "Ghost" Plugins?

Car Fax

Like the title says.

I have quite a few inactive plugins, mostly from the Nevada Skies mod.

From what I understand, the game engine will still count those towards my total mod count, and I've recently started seeing texture glitches that are associated with hitting the magic "mod ceiling".

I've tried Wyre Flash, but it will only recognize the plugins within my immediate data folder, which won't work since I use MO.

Does MO have a ghost feature similar to WF, or should I just delete the unused/unwanted ESP files? 

You can hide/unhide files in a mod package by r-clicking on them & choosing the option. That really does the same as Flash's ghosting. If you never actually need the esps though (ie, you don't need them to recreate a bashed patch), you can park them in the optionals folder by dragging them to the pane in the "optional esps" tab, which is a lot cleaner.

Like the title says.

From what I understand, the game engine will still count those towards my total mod count, and I've recently started seeing texture glitches that are associated with hitting the magic "mod ceiling".

I've tried Wyre Flash, but it will only recognize the plugins within my immediate data folder, which won't work since I use MO.

Does MO have a ghost feature similar to WF, or should I just delete the unused/unwanted ESP files? 

You need to run Wrye through MO in order for it to recognize the mods installed with MO.

Like the title says.

You need to run Wrye through MO in order for it to recognize the mods installed with MO.

I should have thought of that earlier...

It's alright though, I did what DoctaSax suggested, and the ESP files are no longer in my load order.

Archived