Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Leocid2, can you post the muscular textures that you use?

and that's something I do not understand? all want the animation belly, the belly moves like a shaking pudding, but in the same moment a muscle texture. that does not fit together.  :lol:

Why not send her a PM to TomPomMax. To repair the belly. Lately I've been going through my post.

Leocid2 I appreciate your work very much, it was an attempt to convince you. :) 

of course I would be glad if you do something for CHSBHC v2, but I can also understand if you have little time,

time is very precious and unfortunately these time is bounded for each. ;)

tell me what armor you want to adapt. I work for a video game company, and I'm free today.

I've often had launched a inquiry, but here's what I've always wanted from you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4466-armor-chsbhc/page-10

post #191

Ok.

and that's something I do not understand? all want the animation belly, the belly moves like a shaking pudding, but in the same moment a muscle texture. that does not fit together.  :lol:

Why not send her a PM to TomPomMax. To repair the belly. Lately I've been going through my post.

Leocid2 I need no PM, it's just a skeleton. if I use the correct skeleton, works the belly animation, each skeleton is downward compatible. but I have a skeleton, which is much better than the HDT physics. Unfortunately this is no longer available due to a copyright infringement. therefore I can not make it public.

I am in possession of many things that others would put in astonishment. :o

edit: the one with the muscle texture was meant ironically. :D

Leocid2 I appreciate your work very much, it was an attempt to convince you. :) 

of course I would be glad if you do something for CHSBHC v2, but I can also understand if you have little time,

time is very precious and unfortunately these time is bounded for each. ;)

tell me what armor you want to adapt. I work for a video game company, and I'm free today.

I've often had launched a inquiry, but here's what I've always wanted from you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4466-armor-chsbhc/page-10

post #191

Ok.

Thanks in advance.

Leocid2 I need no PM, it's just a skeleton. if I use the correct skeleton, works the belly animation, each skeleton is downward compatible. but I have a skeleton, which is much better than the HDT physics. Unfortunately this is no longer available due to a copyright infringement. therefore I can not make it public.

That bad, it's like having a jewel and that no one can see or appreciate.

That bad, it's like having a jewel and that no one can see or appreciate.

Leo, and what armor you will do in the future, tell us? or is it a secret?)) can be Tera pack?)

as I said, I am in possession of many things that no one has. but I do not want to speak publicly about it, if I did it would overflow my mailbox.

There were times here on LL a modder who created all "body types" BBP armor, but he has never asked for permission of the owner! comes from him again this skeleton, he has converted it from a Japanese game, also without permission, it was not even an hour available because it has already been removed.

his page was not just closed, no it was completely removed, he was exiled from either LL or he has LL leave, that I'm not sure.

cool ) thank you often make armor) I am pleased to

not bad, your demands is huge. can you give him "also" something? :lol: 

when I demand something, then I give in most cases something back. ;)

I asked. if Leo did not make the transformation of this armor, I will have enough of what he will do. That's the difference between us

I asked. if Leo did not make the transformation of this armor, I will have enough of what he will do. That's the difference between us

what do you think how many times I've started a request, I'm like Leo since 2011 Member of LL. in most cases there was no response or I got a rejection. you are a member since 2013 and a word is enough and everything happens according to thy sake. amazing. :o

no no, a misunderstanding. this outfit is perfect, it is exactly for CHSBHC v2 for me. :)

what do you think how many times I've started a request, I'm like Leo since 2011 Member of LL. in most cases there was no response or I got a rejection. you are a member since 2013 and a word is enough and everything happens according to thy sake. amazing. :o

Leo makes armor for all of us, I like all of his work for CHSBHC v3. I simply suggest options armor