Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

No more chance to get something for CHSBHC v2?
This is a shame, I'll never part with Cherri's body, never. if you've decided just to mod for CHSBHC v3, I have to accept it. but I am very disappoint about your decision.

so I can delete your page from my favoritten list. too bad. :(

This is a shame, I'll never part with Cherri's body, never. if you've decided just to mod for CHSBHC v3, I have to accept it. but I am very disappoint about your decision.

Sorry, for not giving support CHSBHC v2, but I like the CHSBHC V3T. In any case, I could adapt some armor you want to CHSBHC v2, but not supported "belly" skeleton behaves badly.

Sorry, for not giving support CHSBHC v2, but I like the CHSBHC V3T. In any case, I could adapt some armor you want to CHSBHC v2, but not supported "belly" skeleton behaves badly.

there should be no problem to do a conversion for CHSBHC v2.

I myself have no modding experience, but a good friend has 30 minutes requires to do this for me.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3314959220806462885/B2ED1938361A40200C00C4BC44C5C7B03853428A/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3314959220806469305/76157DCE3769DECD9B83EB9D1400CBA43A710A3A/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3314959220814422185/BD170FEBE38A7D1E03B7D61E98418A897A02391E/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3314959220814414883/C5AA1D142D54136B4C167C7A56842677615675F6/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3314959220806475191/82848EF6375F43CC3B3A37B6329AF074D2E5BD7F/

edit: you were my last hope to get something here on LL for CHSBHC v2. but as I said I must accept your decision.

now there is only one person that makes conversions for CHSBHC v2 if I could I would kiss him.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-11.html

Now there is only one person that makes conversions for CHSBHC v2 if I could I would kiss him.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-11.html

Well, seem like he also start moving toward 7B.   :(

I know but he's the only one who still makes conversions for CHSBHC v2, it works for all body types and it also takes a long time.

but if he leaves us then we are leave. then there is no one who stands for CHSBHC v2. :(

Sweet sassy molassy - it had to have been a few years back since I first came across the CHSBHC V3T; it was definitely my favorite body, but it was unfortunately never expanded upon.

Thanks for taking up the torch for this body type Leocid2!

One question - are the upcoming vanilla conversions all belly node supported? Once Beeing Female reaches it next incarnation, I may have to call out of work for a week... or two  :lol: 

Sweet sassy molassy - it had to have been a few years back since I first came across the CHSBHC V3T; it was definitely my favorite body, but it was unfortunately never expanded upon.

One question - are the upcoming vanilla conversions all belly node supported? Once Beeing Female reaches it next incarnation, I may have to call out of work for a week... or two  :lol: 

All armor belly support. In one hour I will be uploading the files.

Are the dawnguard clothes going to be converted as well?

Are the dawnguard clothes going to be converted as well?

Yes! All clothes will make converted gradually.

Version 1.0. Dawnguard not bring

in Release 1.1. if you will.

Noticed some missing textures, but an easy fix to it - the 'Texture' folders need to be renamed to 'Textures' :)

Though I think the vanilla convert file link is missing.

Since all links and repair work correctly and it was the first thing to repair, so remove the download link for these corrections.

In a minute I'll upload the files.

Question with the pubic hair textures - it appears to be part of the high texture pack link, but my game has some trouble running those textures due to an aged compy.

Would it be easy to work up an alternate, non-pubic hair version of the conversions you're working on, or is it possible to grab a singular texture file from the link to use with the standard CBBE v3.2 textures?

Question with the pubic hair textures - it appears to be part of the high texture pack link, but my game has some trouble running those textures due to an aged compy.

Would it be easy to work up an alternate, non-pubic hair version of the conversions you're working on, or is it possible to grab a singular texture file from the link to use with the standard CBBE v3.2 textures?

The CHSBHC armor, you can not use CBBE V3.

The armor CHSBHC V3 T must use CBBE.

Guys, am I missing something?  I've been checking the thread repeatedly since Leo said he was uploading the vanilla V3-T files, but I havent been able to find them.  I am really excited about this, because V3-T is my fav body too!  Cant wait to start converting the local populace when the vanilla shows up!

Guys, am I missing something?  I've been checking the thread repeatedly since Leo said he was uploading the vanilla V3-T files, but I havent been able to find them.  I am really excited about this, because V3-T is my fav body too!  Cant wait to start converting the local populace when the vanilla shows up!

The patch I will relocate very early and I had a couple of mistakes. But highly recommended that you make a NEW GAME.