Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

There are no texture when I used the kara armors (purple)' date=' and the original files of dalight seems to be corrupted or unable to open the .rar file.

[/quote']

Hello

1. Try to check where you put your files. When you go to replace the orginal file and change it by my file, deposit it on this route. Data \ meshes \ Nausicaa \ Hentai

if you put in the orginal file, you should not have problems with the textures.

2.The original file is not a rar. is a 7zip. Get off your decompressor here

Thanks for the reply and I apologize that it was the original file was the problem, I thought I've put it on data/texture/armor but it should be on data/texture/armors(with "s") maybe i need to look for new glasses hehehe.

BTW do you have any other link for the dalight armor original file, I think the original is corrupted.

Try the following:

æœ?? è £ ... ï ¼ šDalight_ (2) .7 z

Deletes rare letters.

Dalight.7z

Remember to use the program 7zip

If not, let me know and I will put back the orginal file.

Finally able to open the file now, I used nmm for it to install also I;ve download winzip.

Leocid2

Can you convert this:

xcsk_bsinfernal.jpg

Blade and Soul - Infernal Armor (Jin Female) (for CBBE)

Original game: Blade & Soul

Credit: NCSoft

[DOWNLOAD]

The problem is not unzip the file, but create an esp recognize changes to the armor. If someone is a tutorial to help me solve this problem I would appreciate

Leocid2

Can you convert this:

xcsk_bsinfernal.jpg

Blade and Soul - Infernal Armor (Jin Female) (for CBBE)

Original game: Blade & Soul

Credit: NCSoft

[DOWNLOAD]

The problem is not unzip the file' date=' but create an esp recognize changes to the armor. If someone is a tutorial to help me solve this problem I would appreciate

[/quote']

I don't have something like this tutorial:( sadlly:(

I'm not what you mean by making an esp to recognize changes to the armor, but if your referring to something such as weightslider support you would open the esp in the CK and go to the armor add on section, and find the piece that is referenced by the parent armor in the armor section (the piece you would find in game) The armor add on portion is the nif/texture information and you would go the section under the female parts and search and apply the mesh info.

If the mesh is to be body slider compliant, you would have to have the two size nifs, usually referred to as "name of armor"_0 and _1 respectively, when you change the armor add on you select the _1 nif in the CK, and the game will sort the rest.

Don't know how much use this will be but there is some info.

Guest thunderiaz

Please convert thesse costumes to CHSBHC "http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39555"

Ok' date=' will be on my list.

[/quote']

Eagerly waiting for those costumes. And can you upload your armors to some file-sharing sites preferably Mediafire? I don't know why but whenever I try to download it gets back to 0% percent after sometimes. Really bothersome.

If you have suggestions for other armor would be happy' date=' but not Oblivion armor and I have no idea how to make the armor esp.

[/quote']

Wether you do this or not, I would like to thank you for all your hard work thus far and hope you continue to mod armors for CHSBHC. But would this be in your ability to do? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25083/

The conversion of this armor is very simple, is complicated whether to recreate a esp. example file oblivion.