How do you loop LoversPK animation

I can not find and easy way to loop the loversPK animations, so as to keep resetting at say Motion 2 of the called lovers motion.

not sure if explained this right.

say animation was at

Def09x01

and I wanted to keep it there until a certain action or Quest variable was set. so it did not move on to Def09x02 but kept looping at Def09x01.

I have not found a simple way to do this. I think I am missing something. I would think it could be possible.

Has anyone discovered the way to do this. I have had it bug and do this..LOL so there must be a way to force it.

I can do it by, scripting just the one animation, but that is a laborious task, and most times I am better off to just take the animation, rename it, and develop my own.

it would be nice to just hold the animation with a reset of some sort. So Much of loversPK documentation that I can find is is troublesome to understand, as it is translated, often very poorly.

I just feel like I am missing something that should be simple.

Guest ThatOne

Have you tried changing the animation time?

Lets take your example, animation is at stage 1, so would it not be possible - in the script that initiated the act - to change the animation time variable to some absurd number, and once whatever action is performed to change it to 1 (so it will nearly-instantly change to stage 2)?

Have you tried changing the animation time?

Lets take your example' date=' animation is at stage 1, so would it not be possible - in the script that initiated the act - to change the animation time variable to some absurd number, and once whatever action is performed to change it to 1 (so it will nearly-instantly change to stage 2)?

[/quote']

- The time and most everything is handled by items, there is and item added to the players inventory, min's passed Item for having sex, item for position, item for which stage of position, and these are not in leaner format, stage one is like 5, stage 2 is like 2, stage 3 is like 4, stage 4 is like 0ne.

The functions call in and orderly fashion, and interrupting any part of the stages, is very troubles some, [as the item count fail safe system, replaces them right away.] with all the item count checks.

Externally with out changing the loversPK functions them selves is I think tricky, and really needs a built in function to force it.

I am looking at the time thing, but it actually would be quite a house of cards fix, even if I could get it to work, and would not be dependable.

I keep hoping I there is some Function or variable that I have over looked, or misunderstood the syntax of that would make it simpler.

The complexity of LoversPK is caused by the Object oriented language, forcing object, after Object to be injected into the Player or NPC inventory. in order to stage each and every minor change. Unlike the morrowind open call any script routine's.

I think Skyrim will bring this to and even higher level of disorienting count the items, and then count the other Items Code. As well as cause many to spend hours trying to find what object they forgot to associate with there script that cause's it to fail.

The original programer will find it okay, but the one that trys to modify, or correct a problem, will face a difficult path.

But thx u, I am looking at, and have been looking at the time thing.

Archived