Valenwood Ranger roleplay ideas

Dexterius

Hello people. Recently I wanted to play a valenwood ranger. I made it of ningheim (I know that it's heresy for bosmers unfortunately) and read some lore about their religion , greenpact, etc. But I've got a question(in fact 3 of them):

1.I'm lack of releplay ideas with SexLab, DD, lots of them. Can you propose me any ideas for roleplay, please.

2.It's a bosmer religion question. Can ranger use magic ?

3.Also roleplay. As far as I know ranger aren't allowed to take daedras' quests and become a vampire or werewolf . Can you give some ideas how to push my ranger towards those quests and diseases ? :)

Thanks in advance for ideas.

Usually they hunt game, they'll take bounties, sell furs and meats with others in towns and cities, and of course Bosmers will use some magic and consume the flesh of the fallen. Given their abilities, they can be employed as thieves so you can make use of your skills, so Brynjolf and the Thieves Guild will be your first employer and guild. Furthermore, making wild animals as allies and high resistance to poisons and diseases will help you in lower levels.

If you're in Riften, of course after every job and pockets jangling with coin, you'll want to have a run at the vices that the town has to offer, that is, getting drunk, partaking some skooma, or getting laid by ladies of the night or desperate skooma junkies (install Inconsequential NPCs or something similar that offers prostitutes).

As for the question of becoming a vampire (get bitten by one or join the Volkihar) or werewolf (join the Companions, for they ask for skilled rangers), both seem logical for turned Bosmers in that either of them will consume flesh and blood to sustain themselves as such actions conform to the Pact.

Your point is right for usual bosmer. But my point that Rangers are special bosmer units, one of the best. Because of that they are uber-religious. So they don't eat and drink any plant-based food and potions(maybe). As I remember this Pact grants them with power of woods. I just don't know how integrate her(my character) with DD, SD and daedra. (magic may be possible as i suppose).

Archived