SOS Penis goes flaccid when using ASX

sinfulsketch

Hey all, I'm new so I'm not sure exactly what the protocol is for posts like these, but I've been trying to use ASX with SOS and it doesn't seem to be working.  I use the "erect player" spell with SOS and it always works and the character gets an erection,  then when I try to use ASX mod, the penis goes soft during sex, any ideas on what the issue might be?

Separate Issue:  When using ASX, I can only hear the male player character's voice, cannot hear the female NPC at all. Was hoping that people would have recommendations on fixing that issue. Thanks!

I used Ap a long time ago as well but back then it was a buggy mess not sure about now but now there are so many more things to choose from that I have never looked at those 2 again. The sexlab framework is just the framework and does nothing by itself you need to download mods that use the framework that you want make sure to *read* what is on their pages that is where most info will be about the mod and/or conflicts. One mod that you should download which was stated on the sexlab framework page is matchmaker this will allow quick spell casting to see if the framework is working correctly then you can install a few mods and check again.

2 areas that you can check out for mods. Ap and that other mod do not use the sexlab framework and the reason you are having problems is because they might be conflicting with SOS and may conflict with other mods.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/2-adult-mods/http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/19-sexlab-framework/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/2-adult-mods/

Hey all, I'm new so I'm not sure exactly what the protocol is for posts like these, but I've been trying to use ASX with SOS and it doesn't seem to be working.  I use the "erect player" spell with SOS and it always works and the character gets an erection,  then when I try to use ASX mod, the penis goes soft during sex, any ideas on what the issue might be?

Separate Issue:  When using ASX, I can only hear the male player character's voice, cannot hear the female NPC at all. Was hoping that people would have recommendations on fixing that issue. Thanks!

Unless it has changed recently, ASX is not SOS aware.  It's an old, old mod that is basically pre-sexlab. 

Just install SexLab.  I don't think ASX can do anything that you can't do with SL and its mods.  You'll also have more choices in voice, and animations.

For basic stuff, you just need the SexLab Framework and MatchMaker.   Everything else you will see are mods that make sex more immersive, whether that is something like Lovers Comfort, or Amorous Adventures, or whatever.

Archived