BBB Question...

UnkleJack

Is there a way to enable BBB animations for only certain clothing items?

I only want it for lower-class and middle-class clothes, mainly. Upper class clothes should have better support than lower/middle-classes. Heavy armors shouldn't show BBB at all since they're made of metal/non-flexible materials.

Only a few light armors should have BBB as well.

Any way to make this possible without being too complicated?

Greetings.

1)  I don't understand ... you never saw a " terminator " movie  ( the 2 or 3 ) ... yes you know the one with the T2000 model ... liquid Steel ( liquid metal)  ... so it might bounce too ! .... ;°)

2 ) The " UpperClasses" ladies eat better ( and probably more too ) than the other classes , isn't it ... so it's normal these ladies go with a bigger cup size , most of the time , so they " bounce " too .. and even more .

3 ) Seriously now ; if you use a replacer , the only way is to keep your UpperClass models  without any change , in other words , don't use meshes with BBB or with the " old" MovingBreast system as a replacer for these UpperClass model.

Or  don't use animations  supporting BBB or MovingBreast system  with NPC wearing UpperClass model ... but you need to edit all female NPC Stat to change their defaut animations or add  BBB animations to only some of lower and Middle Class NPC ... one by one .

You don't like BBB  ( i prefer the old Moving Breast system , but that's just my opinion , nothing else ...) ?

And what about BB ( Bouncing Butt ) ?

Cheers.

Edit ( Vendredi 13 .. brrrrr ... mars 2015 à 18h32)  ; your problem would probably be to know exactly which outfits 'll use BBB , MovingBreast or both system in a same mesh ( both system meshes already exist , but theay are very , very rare .. ) or nothing .

I will try to put some screenshots to show you how i did  to quickly ( = at the first view ) know if a NPC is wearing a BBB ready outfit or something else ... to this purpose i use something like " a badge" ... in 3 different coulours ; Silver for the BBB ready outfit , Gold for an Outfit Both Ready/ compatible " BBB & MovingBreast "  , red for a "MovingBreast" redag only ... and nothing for the others.

I'll understand when you 'll see the picture.

Unfortunately i use the badges on another computer but i think i already sent to someone ( probably to Myuhinny ) ome screenshots where these badges are visible ... so i will check once again my PM...

And of course all the models used there were edited ( with NfSope ) first... one by one .

I also use this kind od " badge  " attached to a belt ... and set to use the  biped Amulet or Tail or Ring slot ... that"s another way to quickly known what kind of system is used with a particular outfit ... of course the belt + badge is prepared for a certain model of body ( in this case : GBEC because it's the body i will use in the futur ... ) . 

Coming as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Edit : the only mesh i found in my PM with this  kind of " badge " already there : i found in in the Bideyna's Fetich Mod ... the letters " SLUT " use a different couour ( Silver, Gold and another ) for outfit ready/compatible with a specific  " Bouncing system " system , and the bacground coulour change too .

But , once again , i needed to edit each mesh one by one with NifSkope to add this " badge " to an outfit ... that was necessary in my game because i use the two different boucing systems , and most of my Female PNCs use her specific animations ( so yes , i edited  all the Female NPC Stats first ... in fact i 've edited almost everything in my game , that's why i only use the resources of a mod , never an ".esp" nor a full mod too ... )

post-239275-0-45647400-1426272839_thumb.jpg

Doable...yes.  Easy.....that depends on how much of a modder you are.

Just so you know, nothing bounces unless the mesh has been weight painted.  Simply install armors that don't bounce on things that you don't want to bounce.  Those that you do want to bounce, find a bbb version.

Yes simply install  BBB meshes  only for armors and clothes that should bounce.

You use HGEC ? so you can use this HGEC armor clothes replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24078/

Then you download the BBB patch http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34324/ and install only the armors and clothes you want. Overwrite the No-BBB meshes.

Of course you can use other armor clothes replacers.

Archived