Close before main menu

DarkKrusty

OK fact is i KNOW something has gone wrong, be it load order, conflicting mods i aint got a clue,

here is my load order, can somebody help give me a nudge in the right direction cheers in advance people.

Skyrim.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
CustomRaces.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
auto unequip ammo.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemaleRCOTS.esp
BFA_BeastAddOn.esp
lpbards.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
when vampires attack.esp

help me with this and i will Love you in the most homo(or hetero if its a lady) way possible.

If you're crashing before the main menu, it's because you're missing a master dependency.

LOOT or Wrye Bash (and, I believe, NMM and MO) will help you with things like this.

In general, make sure that you have downloaded and installed all mod requirements - double check! :)

i got so many mods in one go i had NO IDEA of what i am missing and what i have anymore. LOL

wrye bash showed me it was the milk mod causing issues *insert dance of joy*

One thing that strikes me from a quick look at that load order is that Update.esm should be immediately below Skyrim.esm, with nothing in between.

The start of the order should probably read:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

I'd also recommend getting the unofficial patches for the DLCs as well. If you do, slot them in after each DLC master file, or - if you can't have them in amongst your master files - put them in a block as the first esps, in the same order as the masters.

And yes, the other thing is you have SexLabAroused.esm above SexLab.esm, but it needs to be below it, as it requires SexLab to be loaded first.

wrye is amazing it actually LISTS! what mod is missing what....its the best thing since toast....

Isn't it? Admittedly the Skyrim version isn't as awesome and irreplaceable as the version for oblivion but it is still the best tool for controlling your load order in my opinion. 

wrye is amazing it actually LISTS! what mod is missing what....its the best thing since toast....

Mod Organizer does that too, mousing over any save game will bring up a list of mods it had loaded that are not in the current config.

And yes, it is extremely helpful since you can rebuild the config for a game as long as you have a save.

Archived