[mod] Crusader Kings II AB mod

Gurges

I like this mod, I actually already went into a bit of the mod files and changed a few things to make it a bit easier to read and etc.

One thing that is weird is the vassal_decisions block, because thats a one time event per person.  I moved everything to the targetted decisions block to be consistent with raping a court lady then added a new block for people who have characters with kind, just, and honorable traits.  That block allows rape for those traits, but adds the effect of losing the trait.

I'm thinking of fleshing out the mechanics and descriptions a bit more, but I'm still scratching my head at the event programming (How the hell do you decide which events equal which decisions made).  

UPDATE 1:  I used CK2 Validator to see any errors.  Long story short, needs alot of work.

UPDATE 2: Updated decisions to fit update 2.4, add to mod inside the <whatever location CK2 mod folder is>/AB02/Decisions

vassal_force_decision = {

effect = { 
FROM = { character_event = { id = ##### } }
}

}

This represents a event popping up for you.

vassal_force_decision = {

effect = { 
ROOT = { character_event = { id = ##### } }
}

}

This represents a event popping up for the person you used the decision on.

Replace whatever is inside effect = { } with commands from the CK2 wiki and you should do much.

What does the creator mean when he says "visiting the country"? Is there any way to trigger it?

I like this mod, I actually already went into a bit of the mod files and changed a few things to make it a bit easier to read and etc.

One thing that is weird is the vassal_decisions block, because thats a one time event per person.  I moved everything to the targetted decisions block to be consistent with raping a court lady then added a new block for people who have characters with kind, just, and honorable traits.  That block allows rape for those traits, but adds the effect of losing the trait.

I'm thinking of fleshing out the mechanics and descriptions a bit more, but I'm still scratching my head at the event programming (How the hell do you decide which events equal which decisions made).  

UPDATE 1:  I used CK2 Validator to see any errors.  Long story short, needs alot of work.

UPDATE 2: Updated decisions to fit update 2.4, add to mod inside the <whatever location CK2 mod folder is>/AB02/Decisions

When I used your text file it completely disabled the rape mechanic, I couldn't rape anyone, at all. There was no button for it in the right click menu, prisoner or not, and there was no button for it in the intrigue window, prisoner or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived