Followers are raping NPC's with sexlab disabled?

znaroks

I have sex lab installed and i also have sexlab defeat. However, sexlab defeat is disabled, i have not enabled it even once, its just there in case i decide to use it someday, still haven't.

The sexlab framework is disabled as well. When i check the settings - Sexlab status : Disabled

Same for the defeat - Disabled.

So my male follower Stenvar, when he is fighting female npc's, sometimes a mesaage [...] want's to rape [...] appears and well... when the female characters health drops low he just starts... fucking her. He goes into missionary and goes though all the stages.

What do i do about my rapist adventure friend? He is completely out of control

Does this mean that SexLab on it's own is enough to have sex in skyrim? 

What player hotkey is SexLab allows me to do this?

Sexlab Defeat doesn't seem to have any messages about "[x] want's to rape [y]", is that an EXACT message or did you rephrase it?

Next time it happens open the console after the sex act starts and see what mod is displayed as having called for the sex act, make sure you know which mod started it.

I could rework the problem: Defeat already builds its plugin into Death Alternative, even though Defeat itself never got activated. Now, when Death Alternative tries to trigger the Defeat event, you'll see the exact message

[...] wants to rape [...]

Though, in my game I already started the killmove, so I couldn't test if the rape really would start  :blush:

So maybe really just deactivate this event until you've activated Defeat itself.

It can't be death alternative since DA only has any effect on the player, specifically the player being low on health or dying

And I'm willing to bet [...] want's to rape [...] is paraphrased, since defeat's message when NPCs and followers have a go at each other is close enough. Though there's always the random attack mod which could have a similar message.

Also disabling the .esm should be unnecessary since both sexlab and defeat have MCM menus that can disable or enable many or all of their functions. Unfortunately for him this doesn't seem to be working out.

My suggestion would be to actually enable both sexlab and defeat and then proceed to disable specific functionality in Defeat's MCM menu, like NPCs and follower's assault and player's assault.

Archived