Armor from Spriggan Wood

I guess I'll be the first here to say 'Excellent work!'

This looks pretty damn great on just about every character I've tried it, now. I particularly love the way you handled the chest, with one hand (almost) covering the breast from below and the other hand coming down from the pauldron.

Those gauntlets are pretty amazing too.

ty guys

@seed It has exposed boobs, the only part that isnt showing is the netherregion. Not sure if that is cear in the screenies.

I am of the oppinion that teh line between sexy and boring is around there.

A certain amount of transparency can also achieve the amount of coverage that is required to make something not covering but not boring. Wasn't really applicable here as the material is supposed to be wood though.

I mean if I wanted a nude toon id just replace all armor nif files with the body nifs :)

Either way, ty all for your comments, it warms my heart.

Probably wont happen. I like the UNP shape a lot but not the texture, and you can get the shape with CBBE bodyslide if you do some trial and error. I think the body that I have in this mod is already rather close to the UNP.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...