Mod Request: A plugin for Defeat that lets attackers strip chastity belts.

Yuni

I love defeat. I love the plugs from Captured Dreams where they force you to cum frequently, or give you buffs to magic for being horny and helpless, or randomly punish you and make it hard to cast spells.

But I don't like getting the message 'you are being dry humped!' when a creature rapes me from Defeat going on. Ruins the playing animation. Does anyone know how to make a plugin so that attackers will strip chastity belts if they down you, then lock you back into them after humping you?

Yes I know it doesn't make perfect sense, but neither does the creature humping you instead of murdering you, or Submit letting creatures like trolls and wolves tie you up when they're done with you, so logic's not quite in play here~

Ideas, current plugins, or help, anyone?

I seem to remember one of the Devious mods having an option to place keys on NPCs with a percentage set in an MCM menu. If an attacker had a key they could remove your bindings and rape you, and then would put the bindings back on, optionally adding more. If you have Captured Dreams and its dependancies I would bet you have the mod I remember, as it was when playing with that mod that I encountered that option.

Hello.

If you use Deviously Helpless you'll find and option in MCM --> Deviously Helpless --> Features --> Equipment Stripping called Attacker strips chastity belts, which you can toggle On or Off. You can also choose if they will strip the belt always or only if they have the correct key.

I hope this helps you!

Deviously Helpless will cause PC raped by enemy directly, without battle. And it can't use together with SD+.

Misinformation... That feature can be disabled via the MCM. Furthermore, Helpless is (and has been for quite some time) compatible with SD+. I wrote the compatibility patch myself (Which is now part of the official SD+ release).

Deviously Helpless will cause PC raped by enemy directly, without battle. And it can't use together with SD+.

Well, it was a bit late when I wrote my answer and I overlooked the part about being defeated. Sorry, my bad! :-/

On the other hand, if Submit had such a feature I would recomend using it along with the Auto Submit option at certain health percentage. But there's been a while since the last time I used Submit so I don't know if the mod offers that (the stripping option).

Lastly, there's the mod that karlpaws was talking about (I think): Devious for the masses II. It randomly adds keys and devices to the people of Skyrim. What I don't know is if the fact that the NPC has a key is enough to unequip the device from you; probably not because otherwise that option in Deviously Helpless would be unnecessary.

PS: Have you tried requesting that feature in the Defeat thread?

Archived