[Hlp req.] female chars can't stand upright

Billow

hey everybody.

i even dont know if im posting this right, but anyway....

Im havin a problem with my char, and could'nt find anywere a topic regarding my prob....

during movement everything is fine but without handling a weapon or moving, my char lays down to the ground looking dumb.

i even cant see female (only female) chars in char creation when starting a new game cause they lay down to the ground if standing still.....

somebody already had this prob, and could give me a hint to fix this? - would be great.

why i cant reply?

...ahhh, there u go...

ok,

i downloaded LOOT and it runs smoother now. but she is still laying on the ground. (there was no important error message shown)

in my female folder is only one file named mt_idle.HKX and a folder named tail motion with the same file in it.... should i really just delete it?

All female characters use the same animations, except those that are flagged to use the male ones instead. If you don't want the animation at all, go ahead and delete idle.htx. If you want only your character to use it, you'll have to install PC Exlusive Animation Path http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871/?, but that requires a custom race, unless you're OK with all females of your chosen race using that idle. Unfortunately, Skyrim can't assign animations to individual characters, only by race.

ppp

if i do this with the exclusive patch, will she stand upright then? - i have to be honorest i understand what u say. but cant see how its helpful for me?(no offence)

and what animation i would delete when i delete idle.htx. ? i cant really follow u.

I'm not sure what you mean by "exclusive patch", but each .htx file in that folder is an individual animation. If you delete the mt_idle animation, you will go back to the default. You can usually guess what animation is for by the file name. For example, in my folder I've got a file named mt_walkforward.hkx, which is the animation used when walking forward. Sneakmtidle.hkx is the animation for standing still while sneaking, etc.

allright. i still dont know wich animation it is.

but.

i deleted (cut out) the files and tested it, now shes upright again. first look it seems everything working as it should.

so i guess this prob is solved.

thx to all!

closed°

• 3 weeks later...

Archived