Weight based Women Workout (W3) Textures

Any chance this mod will be updated?

With the warrior skills, I was thinking you could do something similar to SAM? Having Weight and Muscle be different attributes. Weight working similar to how the mod currently has things but without the muscle definition. Muscle definition would be defined by the warrior skills.

I'll admit I don't know much about Skyrim modding. (I miss the simpler Morrowind scripting...) But I'd really love to see this mod continue. It is a great idea that I think could go further.

• 2 weeks later...

Plans for future.

Introduction of a new attribute to all the charecters called 'buff'.

This means that the weight of the npc no longer dictates the shreddedness of her body.

Instead it will be decided by the warrior skills.

I imagine this update would fix the bug this currently causes.

For the longest time none of my standalone followers (both downloaded and self made) would use the skin textures I had for them and would instead only use the skin texture set for the NPCs and PC. Disabling this mod corrected that. No matter what loadorder i put this mod in, this mod is forcing the skin texture "Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds on every single NPC that is one of the default races. The only way to avoid it is to have the NPC be a custom race I guess.

In the meantime, is there anything I can edit in the CK to fix this? I've had this mod in my load order forever and don't want to let it go. But I also don't want to miss out on using NPCs that require custom textures

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wolfstench2

Plans for future.

Introduction of a new attribute to all the charecters called 'buff'.

This means that the weight of the npc no longer dictates the shreddedness of her body.

Instead it will be decided by the warrior skills.

I imagine this update would fix the bug this currently causes.

For the longest time none of my standalone followers (both downloaded and self made) would use the skin textures I had for them and would instead only use the skin texture set for the NPCs and PC. Disabling this mod corrected that. No matter what loadorder i put this mod in, this mod is forcing the skin texture "Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds on every single NPC that is one of the default races. The only way to avoid it is to have the NPC be a custom race I guess.

In the meantime, is there anything I can edit in the CK to fix this? I've had this mod in my load order forever and don't want to let it go. But I also don't want to miss out on using NPCs that require custom textures

I have the same issue, would like it to work on standalone followers without having to replace their meshes and textures to my character's, otherwise it looks all wrong

• 4 weeks later...

I was so greatly excited whe I tested this on a new game character and slided the weight back and forth. The changes are delightful, really. Amazing work.

But then I noticed the neck seams on Bijin Wives, NPCs and Warmaidens. And well... Bummer. Bijin's are really a piece of art and I can't skip them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was so greatly excited whe I tested this on a new game character and slided the weight back and forth. The changes are delightful, really. Amazing work.

But then I noticed the neck seams on Bijin Wives, NPCs and Warmaidens. And well... Bummer. Bijin's are really a piece of art and I can't skip them.

Well thats a bummer, I have alot of NPC overhaul mods and I cannot keep track of what texture mods they all use. 

There is a dirty fix, and by dirty I mean its not perfect. You can replace all the Bijin/NPC Overhaul mods with Fair Skin Spectral Textures from Head to Feet i.e. msn.dds, therefore when this mod replaces their Muscle Spectral there won't be any neck seams. HOWEVER, this will change the intended look of the NPC and this may not be desired. Hence the DIRTY FIX.

Unless this is applied to the player only, and to do that would require the player to be a custom race which would also create a shit tonne of problems. Unless someone else has a better way of implementing this like by way of overlays? 

EDIT: Just a word of warning, Fair Skin is now at v 8.0 and these were made using an older version so there will be neck seams with v 8.0. I have no neck seams but I am unsure as to what version of Fair Skin I have been using.

Please double check your versions, could be 7.0 could be 6.0. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Why's the Orc and Nord version removed? I used to have no issues with it and I strongly prefer it 

Oh well, no biggie. Nothing some good ol' stubborness won't fix. 
Attached for anyone else interested, though I literally just deleted the entries for everything that wasn't an orc or a nord in TES edit
I have no idea what I am doing but it seems to work

EDIT: Oh nevermind that just turned imperials and bretons invisible when naked

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Normal maps would dictate which skins you used, like I said in my previous post: 

"I have alot of NPC overhaul mods and I cannot keep track of what texture mods they all use. " 

Each 'added' NPC or 'altered' NPC uses their own normals and you are BOUND to get neck seams regardless unless this can be made to be player only

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/28/2017 at 4:52 AM, Nichoice said:

Not to rain on the modders parade, but there is a mod on Nexus now that does the same thing. Its for UNP but the textures can be replaced with CBBE normals and it also replaces head and hands as well so there won't be any neck seams like I previously noted.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87444/?

I prefer how W3's normals look, tbh. So I that doesn't turn this mod redundant. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...