Luna_Natsume

Hello everyone!

I like to make Youtube vids, but I don't get much feedback, cuz I only have like 15 subscribers LOL. I make game videos, humor videos, and Japanese for fun videos. I also have a few vlogs about my transition if your interested in that. I would REALLY love to have some feedback on what people like/don't like about my videos, so I can improve upon them. I would LOVE any help you can provide me in this matter. Thank you SO much!

こんにちわ みんな!

私はビデオを作るのが好き, でも私は、コメントを受け取らない. 私は、ゲームのビデオを作る, 面白いビデオ, そして日本語楽しいビデオです. あなたは私のトランジションのビデオを見ることができます. あなたが嫌い、好きですか?. どうもありがとう ございます!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeByDSOua9NkNL_X-fCQEpA

I saw a few videos, and I enjoyed them. Someone who plays Contra, TMNT and Mega Man 3 is automatically a winner in my book!

I feel like an complete asshole for saying this, so I apologize beforehand, but I wont subscribe. And the reason for that is, It's not my thing.

And by that I mean, I'm not a big fan of watching other people play games. Sure, a few can be fun to watch, but that's it.

Since I suffer from ADD, I have hard time to hold interest and motivation to do so.

However, I still feel I can maybe come with a few tips for you.

Get a better recording device. it sounds like you are sitting in cookie jar. It's not necessary for people with good ears, but for people like me, (80% deaf in the right ear and 10% in the left), I had some trouble sometimes to hear what you were saying. That was only with the gaming videos thou, the other ones were great.

I am not sure if you are into live-streaming, but Twitch are a good tool, if you wanna make a live stream, while chatting with friends/subscribers.

I am sure you might pick up a few more subs, by doing that. I have no idea how it works, but might be worth to look up.

I really really liked your more "serious" videos. The older ones so to speak. It felt like I got to know you a little better, but also started to understand where you were coming from.

Even thou we have never spoken to each other.

I am very open-minded and I find some of the stuff you were talking about very interesting. So might be worth to dig deeper into it?

It's entirely up to you ofc. It's just that I found that stuff more interesting to watch, than see someone play a game.

And that's it I think......... No I lied, if you start to make videos like This guy I will subscribe right away! :D

Otherwise, I wish you the best and good luck in the future!

Thank you so much! I have a shitty little Logitech webcam with a built in mic. It's not by any means 'top of the line', but honestly I was just experimenting with the idea of doing videos when I originally bought it. I thought I might 'test the water' so to speak. If I get more subscribers, I think I will invest in some better equipment like you suggest.

I don't think that makes you sound like an asshole at all! You took the time to write a nice reply, and give constructive criticism! That's all I really was hoping for, so thank you!

Funny enough, I started the gaming videos primarily to appeal to a larger audience. I was only getting 1 or 2 views a week with my 'trans-vlogs', so I tried my hand at 'let's plays' to see if that would bring in a few more views. Ironically, my Japanese practice videos have obtained the MOST views in the shortest time. I definitely would NOT have called that. LOL

Did it frighten you into watching a few videos? *Chuckle*

My very first intro video was a flopper... it was boring... didn't draw in anyone to my channel in the last year... and I was quite frankly a little embarrassed by it. In the new one, I am trying out being more engaging and focusing more on the humor side of my channel, rather than stale facts about me.

Archived