Mods for males?

streetmaniac

I am currently working on a Incunibus mod. Got the Idea from the "PSQ Succubus" mod but I am no great modder and it is only on the drawing board for now. secondly I am not sure how I am going to make the mesh for it.

EDIT: at the same time CK it pissing on me from time to time.

Amorous Adventures far and away the best SexLab implementation

Submit works as immersive allround mod if you turn player surrender off

Other than that, you'll have to specify what kind of mod you expect. Tastes are quite different...

There's a male call out thread that I keep an eye on. But if you're talking about full mods like SD+ that are made for male PCs, not that I've found, unfortunately. :(     

*cough* i think that thread is about bi/gay content only.

Not exclusively male but Defeat is very good for a male character, and frankly the female player stuff is pretty broken (at least for me.) Submit is also good if you just use the victor stuff, I especially like the proposition and coersion dialog options. I like using Working Girl for the ability to prostitute your followers, but the player whore dialog is always there even when not in player whore mode which I hate but have learned to live with.

There's a male call out thread that I keep an eye on. But if you're talking about full mods like SD+ that are made for male PCs, not that I've found, unfortunately. :(     

*cough* i think that thread is about bi/gay content only.

Yes, yes it is. Since the OP did not specify, I gave them the source on LL (besides spending hours searching, which I do a lot to no avail :( ) that I personally use. If they're not into m/m, the first post in that thread will tell them it's not the place for them.  ;)      

Archived