[idea] Body Node Manager

EvilReFlex

There are many mods that uses breast, belly and other nodes like "Beeing Female" "Cum Inflation" "Soulgem Pregnancy" etc.. 

But they all conflicts each other. 

My Idea is a mod what manage all nodes.

example:

• Cum Inflation = Belly Scale 2
  • Soulgem Pregnancy = Belly Scale 3 Breast Scale 1
  • Milk Mod Economy = Breast Scale 1

Info goes to the Node Manager

There a 2 options: 

1. use the highest value
  2. count together

result: 

1. Belly Scale 3 Breast Scale 1
  2. Belly Scale 5 Breast Scale 2

Other thinks for MCM:

Set max values 

value multiplicator (for mods)

I have no skyrim modding skill, but maxbe is there a modder what likes the idea and have the skill.  ;)

It's already been done. It's called NiOverride. It doesn't ignore other values, it multiplies them together. You can freely access other nodes applies from other mods if you need to. Multiplication is the result because that's how the game internally combines transforms. Transforms have 3 properties, scale, rotation, and translation.

• 1 month later...

hookmmerse does not seem to resolve this issue. I would like to ask that if anyone suggests this mod or similar mod you try them first and assist people in installing them. The directions on how to use said mods are almost non-existent and even when I had hookmmerse installed it had absolutely no effect on the topic posted here. If I am wrong them please show "us" why.

First issue may be hookmmerse is like FNIS you have to run it any time you add or remove mods if you dont it will either break or nothing will be fixed.

Second possibile issue you need Pex. The Papyrus Assembler to actually recompile the scripts its changing, if you dont have it then hookmmerse wont work.

Third possible issue it will not work in mods packed as BSAs so it will either not apply to them or if you want it to apply you need to unpack the BSA and install the mod as a loose version.

Archived