jAudi5K

My character wears a lot of skimpy armor and I was thinking one day..what if during rape scenes or any other sex scene instead of stripping completely nude, you could equip an armor that makes it look as if your aggressor just lifted your skirt or loin cloth or whatever or something. Ten for guys what if instead if them stripping they just pulled their junk out thru their armor. I felt like that might be more realistic. I can't make armors, while I am learning I wouldn't have the skill set I make on my own at the moment

I think what this is asking for is essentially a modified version of different armor to be equip when animation plays, and for the framework to realize which armor is being worn and then switch to the corresponding version.

With all the custom armor/clothing mod that player tend to use I don't know how much of it people will be interested in converting.

This sounds similar to the various partially completed break undies armor mods for Skyrim.

Archived