Stop generated Hiyoko children from following

qotsafan

Hey folks,

as stated in the title, I am quite annoyed by the fact, that there is no way to stop your children (I'm talking about creatures, I don't know if it's different with NPC children, so I'm using HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother of course) generated by the Hiyoko Generator from following you.

Even with the Mad Companionship Spells Installed and telling them to wait somewhere, they seem to fight MCS and want to follow you and get ported back to where they are supposed to wait after a few seconds. I'm not that deep into Oblivion modding (I mean creating mods, not installing them), but after some digging, I came to an idea:

The children seem to be assigned 1 of 400 AI Packages, which seem to be set the type to "Follow" an AIMarker, which is probably assigned to the player, so my idea would be to make a HiyokoClub (either over a patch or a modified esm) native spell possibly called "[Hiyoko] Wait here" and place the marker where you are pointing (and maybe set the AI Type to "Wander" or something else) and a second spell called "[Hiyoko] Follow me", which resets the marker on yourself (and resets the type to "Follow").

Since I'm not that deep into creating Oblivion mods yet, I don't know how and if that's possible like I described and thus created this topic in hope someone may be able to help me and maybe this is of interest to other people as well.

Regards qotsafan

well, I thought since the mentioned mods are not actually part of the lovers mods and probably could be used standalone, I thought it would be better to post it in this section.

edit: any reason except conflicts, why they have to be sorted exactly like in the link?

Mod sorting is important with Oblivion !!!!

And Lovers Mods does not work right if you don't have

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

at the end of your load order !!!!!!!!!

Why do People spent so much time with creatings sorting Tools like BOSS ?

One worng Mod can Crash your game.

Also Mod cleaning is important.

well my game isn't crashing and I'm always watching for conflicts and yes I do clean mods if necessary.

seem to work fine and they don't have any conflicts with other mods. why exactly do they not work right?

Why do we tell People post your load order and NOT post a list of all Mods you use ?

Why is there a sorting tool like BOSS ?

Why I have wrote Oblivion install game,tools,bodies,BBB,Mod sorting and cleaning,CS-CSE

Or why did gregathit wrote this ?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Or  rynak777 wrote  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28162-newbies-5-simple-ways-to-avoid-most-crashes-and-bugs/

Because we have too much time ?

Why are there sorting Tools and guides for Fallout3, Fallout NV , Morrowind and Skyrim ?

Ignore the knowledge of modders of the last 10 years.

How can you be watching for conflicts, whilst HAVING THEM.   I and others did not spend hours upon hours composing the pinned threads that are full of information and troubleshooting, so they could be ignored.  Crap like that just tends to make folks a little bit testy.

Folks are fine with you asking "why" on advice...folks are NOT fine with you questioning that advice when you are clearly not bothering to READ the pinned threads or the read me files.   If you had, then your game would be working just fine and you would not have needed to start this thread.

By the way.......you need to pick one:

**  IDKRRR_C_race.esp
**  IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp

It is the little shit like the above that can fuck up your game and have you scratching your head wondering why.  Oblivion is LOAD ORDER SENSITIVE.  In cases of conflict (many of which you will never see or notice) the mod that is lowest in your load order.......wins.

Why do we tell People post your load order and NOT post a list of all Mods you use ?

Why is there a sorting tool like BOSS ?

Why I have wrote Oblivion install game,tools,bodies,BBB,Mod sorting and cleaning,CS-CSE

Or why did gregathit wrote this ?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Or  rynak777 wrote  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28162-newbies-5-simple-ways-to-avoid-most-crashes-and-bugs/

Because we have too much time ?

Why are there sorting Tools and guides for Fallout3, Fallout NV , Morrowind and Skyrim ?

Ignore the knowledge of modders of the last 10 years.

Sorry, as I wrote I'm not that deep into Oblivion modding yet, but had my fair share of Skyrim modding and never had problems with load order, so I didn't think it was different with Oblivion. I used BOSS now to sort my load order, loaded my old (kind of messed up) save and nothing of my original problem had changed. I will try to recreate the problem with my new load order now.

I'm reading through those posts now, I think I read the first one, but not the second one.

qotsafan, I have a friendly advice for you.

Accept the help that people here were willing to give you, and listen.

You've come here to request it, and now you've received it (by people that know their shit business might I add), would it make sense not to ?

Sorry, it seems like it was a mistake asking for help, I wouldn't have thought people would react so hostile.

How can you be watching for conflicts, whilst HAVING THEM.   I and others did not spend hours upon hours composing the pinned threads that are full of information and troubleshooting, so they could be ignored.  Crap like that just tends to make folks a little bit testy.

Folks are fine with you asking "why" on advice...folks are NOT fine with you questioning that advice when you are clearly not bothering to READ the pinned threads or the read me files.   If you had, then your game would be working just fine and you would not have needed to start this thread.

By the way.......you need to pick one:

**  IDKRRR_C_race.esp

It is the little shit like the above that can fuck up your game and have you scratching your head wondering why.  Oblivion is LOAD ORDER SENSITIVE.  In cases of conflict (many of which you will never see or notice) the mod that is lowest in your load order.......wins.

**  IDKRRR_C_race.esp
I have none of those installed, they are in the list, since the bashed patch somehow needed them, even though I didn't add races to be merged and they are deactivated.
The list was created with Wrye Bash.
The ** before the mod seem so signalize, that they are deactivated.
++ they are merged in the Bashed Patch.
Here is my new load order (sorted with BOSS):

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Lovers with PK.esm
03  BreakUndies.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  Oblivion Sexualized Monsters-exclu TRM.esm
08  x117race.esm
++  HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
09  FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
0A  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.1]
++  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
0B  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0C  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0D  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0E  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.5]
++  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
0F  VipCxj_AirSystem.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
12  DLCOrrery.esp
13  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
14  DLCVileLair.esp
15  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
16  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
17  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
18  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
19  VipCxj_Pose_Extend_System.esp
1A  RGMsRealFlails.esp  [Version 1.1]
1B  Slof's Boners!.esp
1C  Throne Armor.esp
1D  VipCxjHHTest.esp
++  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
1E  Slof's Horses Base.esp
1F  Slof's Extra Horses.esp
20  Mounted_Steering.esp
21  Mounted_Spellcasting.esp
22  Mounted_Trampling.esp
23  DLCThievesDen.esp
24  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
25  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
26  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
27  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
28  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
29  DLCFrostcrag.esp
2A  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
2B  Knights.esp
2C  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.5]
++  DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
2D  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 5.3.2]
2E  LoversTamagoClub.esp
2F  HiyokoGenerator.esp
30  HiyokoFutureDream.esp  [Version y]
31  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
32  TamagoSetBody.esp
33  VToy.esp
34  ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
35  LoversCalm.esp
36  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
37  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
38  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
39  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
3A  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
3B  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
3C  LoversBitch.esp
3D  LoversCreature.esp
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
**  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
3E  LoversCrowningIsle.esp
3F  LoversMB2.esp
40  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
41  LoversHorseRider.esp
42  LoversChorus.esp
43  LoversSatisfaction.esp
44  LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp
45  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
++  ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
46  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
47  ClaimThatInterior.esp
48  Kyoma's Spell Renamer.esp  [Version 3.0.1]
49  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
4A  MCS extension.esp
4B  spelliconreplace.esp
4C  SetBody.esp
4D  HumantouchNPC.esp
++  77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
4E  NoMaaM_BBB.esp
4F  Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
50  VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp
51  Blood Elves.esp
52  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
53  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
54  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
55  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
**  IDKRRR_C_race.esp
56  Chocolate Elves.esp
57  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
58  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
59  OblivionReloaded.esp
5A  OSM-Exclu TRm.esp
5B  Perfect Slut XXX.esp
5C  LSTaddonInH.esp
5D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
60  MBP char-make english fix (incomplete).esp
61  PostBash.esp
62  LoversPatch.esp
63  LST_Patch.esp
64  CrowningIslePatch.esp

The patches at the bottom are my patches, that's how I keep track of conflicts. (except MBP char-make english fix (incomplete).esp)

I will search a way to recreate the problem and come back.

Again, I didn't want to offend anyone with writing my problem here and I'm sorry if I did.

Regards qotsafan

Well, don't take them as an offense to you. There might be some kind of misunderstanding between us.

Unfortunately I really suck at checking load order. I have no idea why your MCS is not working correctly. All that it does is to give several scripted rings to the companions. Those scripts run once every frame, replace their AI package with the current order (follow/wait/whatever) if it's different. It runs once every frame because it wants to ensure that the companion would follow your order quickly and exactly.

My advice is, try disabling everything but those of your concern and see if it makes any difference. In this case disable just about everything except Tamago, Hiyoko, MCS, MBP. And make sure bashed patch not involved in this business.

Well, don't take them as an offense to you. There might be some kind of misunderstanding between us.

Unfortunately I really suck at checking load order. I have no idea why your MCS is not working correctly. All that it does is to give several scripted rings to the companions. Those scripts run once every frame, replace their AI package with the current order (follow/wait/whatever) if it's different. It runs once every frame because it wants to ensure that the companion would follow your order quickly and exactly.

My advice is, try disabling everything but those of your concern and see if it makes any difference. In this case disable just about everything except Tamago, Hiyoko, MCS, MBP. And make sure bashed patch not involved in this business.

That's a good idea, will do so thanks!

I did not mean any offense, and still don't.

I honestly believe I gave you the best advice one could give you in your situation, and that is to listen to the instructions that were given to you (because I knew that they were sound ones). In substance, this means carefully reading through the content and the links that Fejeena provided. Having a quick look at your loading order, I can also tell you that what Gregahit told you is spot on. A mod can be deactivated by Wrye Bash, and still have all its content pulled into the Bashed patch, which in the case of redundant or conflicting content, can cause endless issues.

Some pointers, as I would like to help you instead of doing "speeches" :

1/ The MBP/x117 combo sucks, no, honest. Maybe not all of its content, but properly setting it up, managing it with other custom races/mods, hand-fixing its annoying bugs over time, etc. does. I do not use it, but if you are still intent on going through the pain, there is a very nice tutorial that you can find on LL that should help you :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/

2/ Next, the very first thing that people on LL "with the knowledge", like Fejeena and Greg, probably will check in someone's load order are the following two ESPs :

1E LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
1F LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Take it as good practice to *always* have them loading dead last in your order, at the very bottom. They are vital for LAPF to properly work, and to avoid needless crashes. I know that BOSS doesn't place them correctly, but if you had listened to Fejeena, you would know that by now, since it is clearly explained here :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28162-newbies-5-simple-ways-to-avoid-most-crashes-and-bugs

Please do the effort to read this stuff (and generally everything that is stickied), for yourself, to put it into practice, to faster return to a stable game that you can enjoy. People on LL are very friendly, but also very experienced compared to other forums. Modding for months, and even years, tends to do that.

3/ I also use the following mod :

18 Mounted_Spellcasting.esp
19 Mounted_Trampling.esp
1A Mounted_Steering.esp

I can tell you that you shouldn't have both <Mounted_Trampling.esp> and <Mounted_Steering.esp> activated at the same time. To quote the README of the mod :

-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. INSTALLING THE PLUGIN
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The mod comes in a zip file. Use programs like Winzip to open it.

1- Extract the files by running a .zip extraction program. Place all the files into your "Oblivion/Data" folder. Make sure you keep the directory structure. If asked to overwrite, choose "Yes".

2- When launching the game, select data files and check this mod.

3- This mod requires OBSE v0011 or higher. Download OBSE from http://obse.silverlock.org/. Remember to load Oblivion with the OBSE loader.

4- If you still have Mounted_Steering.esp please delete it. It is already included in Mounted_Trampling.esp and running both at once will cause problems in your game.

See? It really is essential not to rush things, like installing mods by the dozens, and potentially risk to miss obvious stuff like the above, which either mod authors or other helpful "caretakers" on forums usually make a big deal of an effort to point out *beforehand*. It's when these people have to do it days after days, because players like you and me do the same mistakes over and over again, that they start to get frustrated. It's even worse when they start writing guides, in a nice, short and readable format, put up in at a location visible to everyone (stickies and such), and might get the feeling that people they want to help still refuse to make the effort to read, to accept to listen and to accept to learn.

There is nothing offensive about that, and I can perfectly understand them, and I am sure so do you.

I will have another look at your list if you still need help tomorrow, but 1/ I don't necessarily have the knowledge others here do, and 2/ you'll probably find everything already written out elsewhere on LL.

alright,

are now at the bottom of my load-order and BOSS seems to also sort them like this, my new load order is three posts above yours

about

Mounted_Spellcasting.esp

Mounted_Trampling.esp

Mounted_Steering.esp

if Mounted_Steering.esp is obsolete now, why is it still in the archive then (with those install instructions you mentioned)?... (just a rhetorical question)

believe me, I normally don't rush to install mods, to get them all working right was a lot of work (except the title issue of course)

EDIT:

alright, after disabling all mods, I just left the following active:

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 Lovers with PK.esm
03 TamagoClub.esm
04 HiyokoClub.esm
05 LoversCreature.esm
06 x117race.esm
07 LoversTamagoClub.esp
08 HiyokoGenerator.esp
09 HiyokoFutureDream.esp [Version y]
0A HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
0B TamagoSetBody.esp
0C LoversCalm.esp
0D Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96v5]
0E LoversBitch.esp
0F LoversCreature.esp
10 Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
11 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]
12 MCS extension.esp
13 SetBody.esp
14 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
15 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

(Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp just for convenience)

I made a fresh new game and leaving NPC children aside (which also work), even creature children seem to work with MCS now, it seems that either my savegame was corrupted (even though it was even blue in Wrye Bash) or another mod in my load order isn't playing along, have to some more testing.

EDIT2:

after reactivating all the mods and loading the save from the fresh game, I get the same described behavior again, seems like one of those mods is not playing along.

So you could make the error go away by disabling things, and also could reproduce the error by enabling things again?

That's a progress.. and very good progress. Seems like you're quite lucky, as sometimes problem is not as obvious as we hope. Spot what is causing it, and depending on what exactly that mod does, we'll discuss your next move.

To nip this in the bud, you need to remove all plugins that you are not using.  Wyre Bash does not "need" two versions of a plugin.  Move one of those plugins "out" of the data directory.

Second, re-enable all non lovers and non tamago related plugins.  When I say all, I mean all!  Esm, esp, everything.  Then rebuild your bashed patch.  

Third, leaving the lovers and tamago plugins disabled, start a new game and make a full clean save (hit the escape key and select new saved game).  NO QUICK SAVES OR AUTO SAVES.  Exit the game.

Last, re-enable all lovers and tamago related plugins, start the game and select your new saved game.  You should work fine now.

Make sure that you follow the recommended lovers load order found here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

So you could make the error go away by disabling things, and also could reproduce the error by enabling things again?

That's a progress.. and very good progress. Seems like you're quite lucky, as sometimes problem is not as obvious as we hope. Spot what is causing it, and depending on what exactly that mod does, we'll discuss your next move.

To nip this in the bud, you need to remove all plugins that you are not using.  Wyre Bash does not "need" two versions of a plugin.  Move one of those plugins "out" of the data directory.

Second, re-enable all non lovers and non tamago related plugins.  When I say all, I mean all!  Esm, esp, everything.  Then rebuild your bashed patch.  

Third, leaving the lovers and tamago plugins disabled, start a new game and make a full clean save (hit the escape key and select new saved game).  NO QUICK SAVES OR AUTO SAVES.  Exit the game.

Last, re-enable all lovers and tamago related plugins, start the game and select your new saved game.  You should work fine now.

Make sure that you follow the recommended lovers load order found here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Seems like the error is not as obvious as I thought, as soon as I thought I had figured out the mod which was causing the error, I loaded the save again with the mods I created it with, to make sure it was still working and there was the bug again... seems like it wasn't a mod that was causing it though...

Although now two days later I finally got it to work right with gregathit's advice, I did it like this:

1. I created a clean save with just Oblivion.esm

2. I did what movomo wrote (loaded the save with the mod-list above) to generate a creature child (which was working with MCS) and saved the game

3. I activated all my remaining mods and loaded the working save and it was still working with the new load-order

I will probably load the clean save and play with that one.

Here is my new and pretty much final load-order:

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 Lovers with PK.esm
03 BreakUndies.esm
04 TamagoClub.esm
05 HiyokoClub.esm
06 LoversCreature.esm
07 Oblivion Sexualized Monsters-exclu TRM.esm
08 x117race.esm
++ HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
09 FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
0A Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.5.1]
++ UOPS Additional Changes.esp
0B UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]
0C Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0D DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0E Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.5]
++ USIPS Additional Changes.esp
0F VipCxj_AirSystem.esp
10 kuerteeCleanUp.esp
11 DLCHorseArmor.esp
12 DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]
13 DLCOrrery.esp
14 DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]
15 DLCVileLair.esp
16 DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.10]
17 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
18 DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]
++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
19 VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
1A VipCxj_Pose_Extend_System.esp
1B RGMsRealFlails.esp [Version 1.1]
1C Slof's Boners!.esp
1D Throne Armor.esp
++ DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
1E Slof's Horses Base.esp
1F Slof's Extra Horses.esp
20 Mounted_Spellcasting.esp
21 Mounted_Trampling.esp
22 DLCThievesDen.esp
23 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.12]
24 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp [Version 1.0.12]
25 Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
26 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
27 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9]
28 DLCFrostcrag.esp
29 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9]
2A Knights.esp
2B Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.5]
++ DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
2C HUD Status Bars.esp [Version 5.3.2]
2D LoversTamagoClub.esp
2E HiyokoGenerator.esp
2F HiyokoFutureDream.esp [Version y]
30 HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
31 TamagoSetBody.esp
32 VToy.esp
33 ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
34 LoversCalm.esp
35 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
36 LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]
37 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
38 LoversImmoralGuards.esp
39 LoversImmoralSisters.esp
3A Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96v5]
3B LoversBitch.esp
3C LoversCreature.esp
** LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
** LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
3D LoversCrowningIsle.esp
3E LoversMB2.esp
3F LoversSlaveTrader.esp
40 LoversHorseRider.esp
41 LoversChorus.esp
42 LoversSatisfaction.esp
43 LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp
44 LSTBravilUnderground.esp
++ ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
45 Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
46 ClaimThatInterior.esp
47 Kyoma's Spell Renamer.esp [Version 3.0.1]
48 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]
49 MCS extension.esp
4A spelliconreplace.esp
4B SetBody.esp
4C HumantouchNPC.esp
++ 77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
4D NoMaaM_BBB.esp
4E Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp
4F VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp
50 Blood Elves.esp
51 DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
52 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
53 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
54 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
55 Chocolate Elves.esp
56 Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp [Version 2.0]
57 KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
58 OblivionReloaded.esp
59 OSM-Exclu TRm.esp
5A Perfect Slut XXX.esp
5B LSTaddonInH.esp
5C Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5D LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5E LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
5F PostBash.esp
60 LoversPatch.esp
61 LST_Patch.esp
62 CrowningIslePatch.esp

Thanks for all the advice, I'm sorry if I doubted anything you wrote at first :3

I hope it will now stay working like this.

Regards qotsafan

much better but the Lovers esp should not be after

LoversPatch.esp

LST_Patch.esp

CrowningIslePatch.esp

Patches after the Mods ( e.g. CrowningIslePatch.esp after LoversCrowningIsle.esp )

-----------------------------------------------

And MB2

LoversMB2.esp

-------------------------------

PostBash.esp  ??? what's that ?

-----------------------------------

And you don't need KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

It is included in the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp ( you have not read my yellow Link ;)  )

PostBash.esp

LoversPatch.esp

LST_Patch.esp

CrowningIslePatch.esp

are my own compatibility patches, I keep them at the bottom to have control over them, but I will move them above those three you mentioned

LoversMB2.esp

Edit: Hmm, LoversSatisfaction.esp needs LoversMB2.esp as master, so I would have to load LoversSatisfaction.esp and LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp also at the bottom.

It would look like this then:

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

CrowningIslePatch.esp

LST_Patch.esp

LoversPatch.esp

PostBash.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSatisfaction.esp

LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp

Full list without KT_CustomRaceFix.esp: