Difficulty aligning SexLab animations with male.

Hello fellow Skyrim modders!

I have 2 solid questions with 1 problem.

During sexual intercourse in-game I notice that the male p*nis is not alligned with the female "entrance" or mouth whenever neccessary.

I have tried enabling the option to scale both participants to the same level but that didn't help it.

So I was wondering, is there a specific nude male mod I must be using for Sexlab to function correctly? (Currently using Bettermales - FavoredSoulMeshes - Erect Version)

If that's not the problem then what is?

I also have 1 more tiny question, in game, in the mod configuration and in the "Toggle Animations" list in the Sexlab tab I find a whole list of animations (Also downloaded "Non-Sexlab Animations" mod) but I don't know how to access them through whatever method is meant to be used, all I know is I cast the "Irresistable" spell on me and my partner and they sort of automatically get into action without asking me what poses to utilize, so how can I access them?

I would appreciate it all so much if anybody could help!

Sincerely,

Foomix.

For your alignment issues: the Sexlab description indicates that it is meant to be used with SoS, and the animation editor in Sexlab allows you to adjust the participants in general, and the angle of the penis specifically. As for which animations are used: whenever a mod asset calls for a Sexlab animation, like the Irresistible spells, Sexlab selects a random animation that is toggled on, matches the type of animation requested (oral, vaginal, anal, rough, etc), and isn't prevented by anything (Devious Devices enabled items that block access to the groin, for example). The best ways I know of to access a particular animation is to start an animation and then use the Change Animation hotkey (default is "o" I believe) until you get the animation you want, or to manually toggle off all animations except the one you want to see.

Oh, and be sure to use the MCM to reset your Sexlab Animation registry. If you add Non-Sexlab Animations to a pre-existing save, the animations it adds don't show up until you do so.

Hope this answers your questions!

For your alignment issues: the Sexlab description indicates that it is meant to be used with SoS, and the animation editor in Sexlab allows you to adjust the participants in general, and the angle of the penis specifically. As for which animations are used: whenever a mod asset calls for a Sexlab animation, like the Irresistible spells, Sexlab selects a random animation that is toggled on, matches the type of animation requested (oral, vaginal, anal, rough, etc), and isn't prevented by anything (Devious Devices enabled items that block access to the groin, for example). The best ways I know of to access a particular animation is to start an animation and then use the Change Animation hotkey (default is "o" I believe) until you get the animation you want, or to manually toggle off all animations except the one you want to see.

Oh, and be sure to use the MCM to reset your Sexlab Animation registry. If you add Non-Sexlab Animations to a pre-existing save, the animations it adds don't show up until you do so.

I just installed SoS and disabled my previous FavoredSouls - Erect Version that didn't work with Sexlab and once I go in game to do the business I find it that the male gets stripped only to his undies with absolutely no sign of a p*nis. I installed SoS like it said through the Nexus Mod Manager and selected all my preferences through the custom installation wizard in NMM yet that's how my game ended up, males can't be stripped naked anymore. What am I doing wrong?

You're okay saying penis btw. This is loverslab,  people are fucking, wanking, raping, gimping, gaping, abusing vaginas, penises and anuses all over the place. Starring out the word penis is pretty redundant around here.

With regards to your issue though, make sure when you installed you chose one of the three schlong options (or all three if you want to set up diversity) If the cocks aren't showing up for you in game, you can tweak the settings in the mcm menu. If you choose 'clean' in any of the schlong sub menu's then you'll remove and replace all current schlongs, to adjust your own schlong/size you'll want the player/npc section.

Take a while to get used to I suppose, it does become second nature though after a while.

I just installed SoS and disabled my previous FavoredSouls - Erect Version that didn't work with Sexlab and once I go in game to do the business I find it that the male gets stripped only to his undies with absolutely no sign of a p*nis. I installed SoS like it said through the Nexus Mod Manager and selected all my preferences through the custom installation wizard in NMM yet that's how my game ended up, males can't be stripped naked anymore. What am I doing wrong?

Actually I found out the error is that upon starting/contiuing the game a screen tells me SOS Error - Skyrim SKSE cannot be found or is out of date. I am very certain Skyrim SKSE is up to date unless there were any updates since the last 2 days. So how is it possible for SoS to locate SKSE?

Archived