Lovers rotate/adjust?

kagami_sama

Ok i accidentally overwritten files with lovers pk... i had this nice function before' date=' using 6-0 keys i could rotate and adjust position better, and also using directional keys, does anyone knows what mod was that?

[/quote']

Do you have it enabled in the in-game settings? If memory serves there was an option on the older versions to enable manual repositioning... I could be wrong though. I'm frequently wrong.

yes I love my 93 version of lovers, I get a little sliding effect in the characters when moving in and out.

But this is nice to I can sometimes get characters out of walls this way.

Is actually pretty Kool, I can zoom in a little till I pass the actors then turn around and zoom the other way, and they keep moving the same way.

this way I can move them to the center of a room, or out of visual display problems.

I very much love the moving both characters up and down at the same time, and the rotation is also very helpful.

Donkey did a very good quick job of translating it, and I had to change very little to suit My own feeling on the description's.

Archived