Neck gap, we met again. [Help]

boobi3

I have been trying to creates my own face for Serana. The problem is this Serana is not a vanilla Serana, she have been face lifted by another mod. That mod facelift all the important females, giving them custom body, texture, makeups, pretty much everything. I have the same body and texture so this shouldn't be a problem (I think), but every time I try to merge my nif with Serana nif, the skin tone doesn't match up, and there's a huge gap. This is the original modded 

TESV_2015_01_13_00_35_50_46.jpg

When I merge the nifs this is what it looks like. 

TESV_2015_01_13_00_52_29_60.jpg

I did some research and found out that it's a weight problem, so I try "setnpcweight 10, 50, 100, etc. But this happen when I try to set her weight.

TESV_2015_01_13_00_41_13_21.jpg

She loses her makeups, and the skin tone doesn't match. How can I fix this? How can I find her exact weight and skin tone? I uses Racemenu, and I was able to copy her exact face with the mimic plugin spell. So my face should be compatible with hers.

Instead of using the mimic plugin, try putting her head's facegen NIF file from your meshes folder into "Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen", then going into RaceMenu 3's sculpt mode tab and importing that head.

Modify it, and export it again in the sculpt tab. Find the exported files and replace your NPC data with them.

What do you mean "putting her head's facegen NIF from Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen"? I'll assume you mean copying her NIF file TO Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen. I'll try this and responds as quick as possible.

Yes, copy her there, edit her in RaceMenu 3, and copy her OUT of there to her original folders again.

Archived