Follower Anthi. With Citrus Head and custom spells.

View File

This is my first official release, which hasn't been tested as much as I'd like. So before her Nexus SFW release, here is a nude cbbe PSB (pregnancy scaling body) version for you to try. Suggestions welcome.

Anthi is not your typical follower. Her beauty is as natural as possible, she uses female commander voice, has a firm, tough personality and is actually tough. She uses spells for her like oakflesh and healing, is good with one hand weapons and light armor and has the muffled movement perk. Levels up with the player 10-90. All made in CK except her face with was made and exported through Racemenu sculpt mode.

Then I made some custom spells for her inspired by Toccata's healing system. First is a mix of health, mana and stamina drain (very balanced) that also heals a continuous tiny amount to player and followers in the area around her, has no visuals because, trust me they get really annoying really fast if you are constantly spammed by it. The Second is like Toccata's Fire and forget self cast spell, but with 4 second casting time, smaller heal magnitude and different visuals. The third is unlocked when she reaches 50 and it's like the second but as a Heal Other + area of effect heal.

Bodytype: CBBE PSB with fair skin complexion.

Requirements:

Steam installed Skyrim updated to the latest version.

Latest XPMS skeleton by Groovtama_or you CTD.

Credits:

Blabba

For High Poly Head made by Blabba. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989/?

Thank you for the permission to use them. You're a scholar and a gentleman.

Also for fixing and teaching me how to fix the blue eye hue bug and in the process helping me learn Nifskope

even more.

Expired 6978

The insanely convenient marvel of modern modding Racemenu at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

Caliente

For the CBBE body and face textures at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

Zecoron

Pregnancy Scaling Body for Bodyslide at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/?p=607967

HHaleyy

For Fair Skin Complexion textures and eyes/mouth http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Hellosanta

For the SG Female Eyebrows at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35327/?

Sooner266

For the eyebrow Specularity Fix at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49168/?

Teruke

For pointing out from the very start to the right solution to the problem of the blue eyes hue bug that occured under certain lighting occassions. He essentially pointed the way to solve a problem I've been having with every exported and then nifmerged face.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Steam installed Skyrim updated to the latest version. Latest XPMS skeleton by Groovtama_or you CTD.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thank you. She must have facial expressions, I tried the facial expressions ring on her and it works

example: angry face I tried earlier

kQYu9hY.jpg

Sexlab facial expressions also work ;) just make sure you have them lowered down a bit in the sexlabs menu since they are a bit too much by default.

I forgot to also mention she has the eyes nif fix included in the fairskin complexion that prevents the weird eyes bug when invisible. So using EFF with her she will become invisible while sneaking and still have her pretty expressive eyes when she stands up again :) ...most times...

Looks great!

Well, with ENB at least. While the looks are still great without one, when viewed from the right (wrong) angle and with the right (catastrophic) lighting conditions, the face can appear like a flat oval shape with eyes and a nose - that's just an issue with vanilla Skyrim lighting, unresolvable, really.

All I can say is that this is a superb face, and the voice isn't that common to hear among Skyrim followers.

This needs nothing but a custom voice and equipment.

Her voice actress should have a similar voice to the voice used now, as this one fits her pretty well (though I'd prefer "female even toned"), but it lacks unique dialogue.

Now I don't mean I want her to become something like Sofia or Arissa, but to become something of a SexLab friend - she could have lines of dialogue made to work with Spouses Enhanced and Beeing Female (I don't use Hentai Pregnancy, so I don't know how its pregnancy model progresses and if dialogue would be appropriate), and any other mod we could think of, as long as it would fit her tough personality, really.

While someone might point out Alicia as a SexLab-supporting companion mod, what I have in mind is to make Anthi a non-BDSM, more conservative companion, refraining from torture, blood, and ZaZ stuff in her sex life.

So.. A girl/young woman in her mid-to-late twenties with a lot of experience being a fighter, and having a balanced mind, seeking a happy married life. Someone more appropriate to marry and build a residence with in Skyrim from the money made slaying bandits and looting draugr.

Spouses Enhanced right now uses vanilla lines like "Maybe you can help me...", "You've done well!", "It can't be helped..."

An Anthi compatibility patch could replace these lines (both in text and assigned line) with more erotic expressions, the actress could speak in a silent, sultry tone with a hint of horniness.

Off the top of my head:

You've done well! -> You were great, my love

It can't be helped -> I just want you... right now...

Home return event - (unbuttons top for a sneak peak, then beckons you to follow) -> SWEETEE...

Just like spouses comment on the player's wonderful house, Anthi could comment on her or the player's pregnancy - low-depth comments if not married, happy, enthusiastic dialogue if married.

All of these are "married" lines

Anthi pregnant, 2nd trimester reached - My love, I think I might be bearing our child

Anthi pregnant, 2nd trimester - It feels great to have part of you under my heart at all times, my love.

Anthi pregnant, 3rd trimester reached - Our child has grown quite a bit now, hasn't it. What do you think it is, a boy, or a girl?

Anthi pregnant, 3rd trimester - The child's practicing its first sword swings...

Anthi pregnant, 3rd trimester - (gasps in pain) Ugh... Our child will be a strong warrior, just like mom and dad

Anthi pregnant, Labor pains phase reached - (gasps in great pain) love.. our child wishes to see the light of the world!

Anthi pregnant, Labor pains - Ugh.. We will be so happy together like this.. love

Anthi pregnant, Replenish phase reached - I love you so much, my dear.

Player pregnant, 2nd trimester reached - My love, you are carrying a child!

Player pregnant, 2nd & 3rd trimester - It means so much to me that you carry our child for us.

Player pregnant, 3rd trimester reached - Our child has grown quite a bit, hasn't it. (wondering) What do you carry underneath your heart, my love: a boy, or a girl?

Player pregnant, 3rd trimester - I wish I too were bearing us a child, my dear.

Player pregnant, Labor pains phase reached - The child wishes to see the light of the world!

Player pregnant, Replenish phase reached - You did it, dearest!

Since she's supposed to be good with light armor, but wears noble clothes right now, it would be fitting for her to have custom light armor made to look like a robe, like guard armor with the chainmail parts replaced with hardened leather, a longer skirt, and a lighter, more tight fitting, feminine look - not to be confused with "looking skimpy". And a fitting dagger.