UNP Variant for HDT SMP

View File

A modified flavour of UNP, + a hdt xml for you to play with. Based on unpetite / topmodel, so you will need the included head/feet/hand files which keep seams at the _0 size.

features:
- dfc at 0 weight
- exaggerated, round breasts at 100 weight (scalable without deforming using some racemenu sliders)
- butthole relocated to a reasonable position
- more 3 dimensional butt, i.e. two separate cheeks
- painstakingly customized hdt xml file
- decent weight painting of butt

The hdt file is a must to have the body move and jiggle as intended, as the butt weighting is different to other bodies I have looked at.

- breast position tweaked in hdt xml file, less protruding butt mesh in y-axis (rounder shape from side view)

- firmed up butt (remove over-exaggerated bounce while running) / minor tweaks

- reworked for HDT SMP
- no longer requires skeleton (same adjustments made via HDT)

- minor improvement/cleanup of mesh

- added directory structure
- improved breast weighting
- removed excessive butt bounce when walking on bumpy terrain

- added belly weight from PSB

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I love what I see. Great work. The body that I'm intereseting for is the 4th one. Now, since I'm stupid as night :) can you give me a hint (in brief) how can I install it? Thank you.

The .tri files, and body feet and hand nifs live in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

The skeleton, in Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

The hdt xml, Data\SKSE\Plugins. It needs HDT installed of course.

Make a copy of your old files!  :)

Hmmm...I get a rather large neck seam with this...and the pregnancy scaling is causign the hips and stomach to deform.

Any ideas?

Equipping any armor should make a seam. If it's there while naked, check you put the .tri files in.

I have paid 0 attention to the belly, but it would take only a second to copy it off another body.

Hmmm...I get a rather large neck seam with this...and the pregnancy scaling is causign the hips and stomach to deform.

Any ideas?

Equipping any armor should make a seam. If it's there while naked, check you put the .tri files in.

I have paid 0 attention to the belly, but it would take only a second to copy it off another body.

Thanks so much :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice body, the in-game customization option work flawlessly with this. But I get really bad neck, hand and feet seams. Isn't compatibly with the vanilla unp head, feet and hands nor Citrus and HD unp hand and feet by Halo.

Because this body is based on top model which uses only the _0 size seams, I guess you could try simply overwriting your _1 hand and feet nifs with a copy of the _0 file. For the neck, one or both of the included .tri files should fix it.

You know, including the directory structure in the file, so it could be installed as a single step by ModOrganizer or NMM, would be very nice.

I might be a bit of a masochist, I've always done everything manually and prefer not having to dig things out 5 folders deep.  :P

I'll add the directory structure for all the sane people using MO.

Very nice body, the in-game customization option work flawlessly with this. But I get really bad neck, hand and feet seams. Isn't compatibly with the vanilla unp head, feet and hands nor Citrus and HD unp hand and feet by Halo.

Because this body is based on top model which uses only the _0 size seams, I guess you could try simply overwriting your _1 hand and feet nifs with a copy of the _0 file. For the neck, one or both of the included .tri files should fix it.

Still has seams though.

You know, including the directory structure in the file, so it could be installed as a single step by ModOrganizer or NMM, would be very nice.

I might be a bit of a masochist, I've always done everything manually and prefer not having to dig things out 5 folders deep.  :P

I'll add the directory structure for all the sane people using MO.

Thanks, much appreciated.

What's the current proper way to get body collisions, particularly breast/hand collisions? I tried the old Havok Object and what I thought was the new havok enabled head trick, without success.

Edit: Never mind, I made my own havok-enabling head, and that works.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...