{Release} Bleach Tier Harribel Head, Swimsuit, and Nude in Skyrim

user619

I don't know if it is possible but have you looked into the head import feature of RM3?  If the nifs are compatible (mainly vertex counts I think) then all your creations can be real character faces and not just masks.  If vanilla is not detailed enough there is CITRUS head http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33142-citrus-heads-high-poly-heads/ built with RM3's head import feature in mind with ~4x more poly.  CITRUS high poly head seems destined for this type of jobs.  I love you Elsa conversion but unfortunately it's just a mask.

Looks pretty good when I was looking at the body in nifsokpe and trying to render it but nothing was rendering but after removing everything from in front of texture in the texture path it all rendered. When I looked at the body closer I was like this is the DRMA body or close to it from oblivion. So I decided to try and add TBBP to the body with mesh rigger it worked pretty well the body now have bouncing boobs belly and butt but the head a spot on the arms hands and toe nails got destroyed I haven't pasted the non destroyed ones back in yet but I did remove them from the nif except for the eyes those looked funny as hell left in the nif. While wearing the outfit my players walk animations seemed to change as well. 

post-25667-0-23157700-1420523588_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-65242300-1420523604_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-31053500-1420523629_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-69120500-1420523637_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived