[Outdated] Lovers Rapers Russian Version 0.3

Guest Donkey
Ashal has made this board visable by all also guest. In order t prevent this i made the attachment. Only registred users are able to get to it please do not make the link directly visible.

New Russian version for lovers Rapers.

This version created to work alongside lovers with pk extender.

So it is very advanced now.

And because of this there is now an ini included in witch you decide what animation plays during rape scene.

When you first start your game 3 new spells are added to your inventory called:

[LR: Player Options]

This one allows you to set the condition how lovers Rapers will work in your game

[LR: NPC settings]

If you have chaos mode off you can set npc individually from how they will work ingame. If chaos mode is one you can only

Chose Option cannot rape other or connat be raped by others, all other option will be turned off, since it is now controlled by chaos mode.

[LR: Rape your target]

This option allows you target your enemies and rape during the ingame time. The animation playing during this option will be chosen by the ini who is included in the ini folder

This allows you to specify what animation plays during rape.

Please check the included screenshots to see what several options are.

Small clip showing new additions with the new manual added.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5bl92qrei9f7t0c

Requirements:

1. Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) 0020

2. Lovers with PK rev.89 or higher

3. Lovers with pk extender 2.4

Addons that work well with this version:

Lovers Joburg for Extender 2.4

Installation Instructions

=========================

1. Extract the files to a temporary location.

2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.

3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.

Uninstallation Instructions

===========================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Incompatability

===============

Unknown yet.

Known Issues

============

None.

Credits:

Acedouble and bauin

Changelog:

Changelog:

26-01-2012 Re-Up Lovers Rapers version 0.3

0.1: initial version

0.2: Small cosmetic changes and fixed left over untranslated part.

0.3: allows you to select males, females NPC only, Creatures only or all of the above Creatures an npc

menu has been changed somewhat compared to 0.2 also ini has changed somehwat

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

Lovers Rapers Russian 0.3.zip

Guest Donkey

Looks like a double wammie today.  ;D

Full customization is now done also by ini file.

; Configuration file plugin xLoversRaperS

; The two variables below - line with a list of used item, for male and female character, respectively.

; Valid values ??are from 1 to max. possible poses in the game, razdeitel item number in a row |

; Number of values ??in a row to 99, their order is not important - fix. pose will be chosen at random script.

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mposes to sv_construct \"1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9\"

set xLoversRaperSQuest.fposes to sv_construct \"1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9\"

; Forcing a victim of the attack player to complete the act, 1 - enabled, any other value - disabled

; Keep in mind that if you disable this option, attempt to commit an act of violence reduces the location to you

; actor-victims, that at a low initial layout and highly aggressive character will lead to the beginning of the attack.

set xLoversRaperSQuest.combatstart to 0

;                                      !! Lines below do not edit !!

set xLoversRaperSQuest.iniload to 1

printc \"xLoversRaperS.ini loaded\"

Due to the new system all types of animations are now possible, previous version from Japanese only allowed 2 types frontal attack and back attack. So you could only get position 1 and 4 i think, now you will see 1 to 9 accessible.

Also now rape after death is possible. so if you are defeated, there is great chance that could happen to you too. Not just npc.

So you could only get position 1 and 4 i think, now you will see 1 to 9 accessible.

Example for editing xLoversRaperS.ini:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mposes to sv_construct "1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 - rapist male will be used poses 1 ... 9 (will be randomly selected of this period)

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mposes to sv_construct "101 | 25 | 103 - used poses 101,25,103

Could you give me some shovel teaching about \"set xLoversRaperSQuest.combatstart to 0\" because I didn't get it

In default version of Lovers Rapers, after the end of violence victim of force begins to attack the rapist (statrcombat in script) If xLoversRaperSQuest.combatstart != 1 this will not happen

Guest Donkey

So i could even customize it to only show at random those real rape animation instead of also regular once.. Interesting.

Changelog:

0.1: initial version

0.2: Small cosmetic changes and fixed left over untranslated part.

So i could even customize it to only show at random those real rape animation

Yep.

Also, fix please in translated ini file:

"razdeitel item number in a row |" - delimiter in a row |

"that at a low initial layout and" - that at a low initial disposition and

Guest Donkey

If there is, i did not discover them yet. There is just too little time, between test and release. It is hard to get all the facts and added options straight.

Sometimes i discover new stuff by mere playing. Not just readme.

btw the joburg released in the lovers with pk extender is not the same joburg from ashal joburg thread. That was called joburgC i have not fully translated that part yet. Too not get these 2 mixed up.

Guest Donkey

how do you rape after death?

Tried using the spell on a dead npc and...nothing.

You only have one minute before this option expires.

printC \"%n Can no longer be raped %.0f This boody has decayed beyond health constrained. It will damage your own health if continued\" me i0

if i0 <= xLoversRaperSQuest.chanceMinute ;Minutes is OK

;Available

set xLoversRaperSQuest.refok to me

set xLoversRaperSQuest.refoktimer to 0.1 ;Valid time

set xLoversRaperSQuest.refokval to 5 ;5 = near death

;Revive

me.Resurrect 1

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversRaperSResurrectRapeFlag 1 ;Flag item rape Grant near death

endif

This line is set to 1 minute. you can either disable or increase the time.

The script is called: scn xLoversRaperSSpellScript

printC \"%n Can no longer be raped %.0f This boody has decayed beyond health constrained. It will damage your own health if continued\" me i0

;Available

;Revive

me.Resurrect 1

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversRaperSResurrectRapeFlag 1 ;Flag item rape Grant near death

endif

AWESOOOOOOME!!!!

I will edit the script and replay.

Just to be sure I understand..."set xLoversRaperSQuest.refoktimer to 0.18" would give a time of 18 in-game minutes yes?

Do you think this will also increase the timings for NPCs?

;Available

;Revive

me.Resurrect 1

endif

Thank you Donkey!  Now please tell me WHERE this file is.. and exactly which value I need to change to make the time limit ... say "5 minutes".  I looked in the .ini folder and this file was not there.  Please advise!

Irishredneck' date=' you need to open the esp with the construction set, it's a script.

[/quote']

Whoa.  Well then that thought just died horribly.  That is WAY beyond my redneck abilities.

Is there a brave, noble, and smart person out there that can do this for the not-so-smart bunch???  :)

I will also be editing my file for an "18 minute after death" rape option.

Once I find out if my proposed "0.18" setting equals 18 minutes...of course.

When you edit the scripts in the CS you need to do it differently.

1. Open a "console/command line" dos prompt and enter "obse_loader.exe -editor" from the "c:/program files/bethesda softworks/oblivion" directory where you have Oblivion installed.

2. It will open the CS with enhanced privileges so that you can edit the scripts (Not allowed with regular CS operation)

3. Click on the little "folder/open" icon.

4. Select your "LoversRaperSRussian.esp" file and click the "Set as Active" button, click ok.

The CS will load the "LoversRaperSRussian.esp" and it's dependencies (xLovers .ESM files) after about a minute or so...

5. Once it's loaded up, you can go to the menu heading for "Gameplay" and then "Edit Scripts" and open the "scn xLoversRaperSSpellScript" script so that you can edit it the way Donkey instructed.

6. Then save the script by clicking on the little "floppy disk/save" icon. (NOT the recomplie scripts button!!)

7. Then go back out to the main CS window and click the little "floppy disk/save" icon there.

8. Then quit the CS.

9. open OBMM and move the "LoversRaperSRussian.esp" file back to it's normal placement in your load order. (It will have been moved to the bottom after being modified)

10. Now you can start your game and play with your new necrophiliac settings. :D

I will also be editing my file for an \"18 minute after death\" rape option.

Once I find out if my proposed \"0.18\" setting equals 18 minutes...of course.

Ok' date=' I have to ask: why 18 minutes?

[/quote']

In Game-time it will pass within 18 seconds I think.

EDIT: 0.18 does equal 18 minutes in-game...however, it's still only seconds in real-world time.

I will try 2.0 when I can get back to my gaming rig.

;Available

;Revive

me.Resurrect 1

endif

Hey Donkey...what version of this plugin do you have? The version I downloaded from here still has the foreign characters/unreadable text in the scripts. Can you please direct me to the correct version that has english text like the code you posted in your reply?

Thank you.

:)

Guest Donkey

I use the same you do. i only extract the script and translate these by hand. these plug-ins some comes in 2 languages like Russian and Japanese. Making these even more difficult to properly translate.